Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 31. (Read 62583 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Announcement: all signature campaign stakes have been distributed! You are now allowed to change your signature/avatar and join another campaigns!

Other spreadsheets will be updated soon.

Hey Sylon, I was checking the spreadsheet and I noticed participant on row number 33 has 305 stakes. Its not possible by the week count as other legendaries got 255 at max. I've checked his posts and they are not something special, regular 1 sentence posts. Is there a reason for this?

Read my comment on his stakes amount cell.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hey Sylon, I was checking the spreadsheet and I noticed participant on row number 33 has 305 stakes. Its not possible by the week count as other legendaries got 255 at max. I've checked his posts and they are not something special, regular 1 sentence posts. Is there a reason for this?
I've notice this anomaly on the spreadsheet too and I message him about this already so maybe he'll fix it once he update the SS once again.
I am not sure. But I think the following method is correct:

Total PBT for sig campaign is 10 PBT
In ICO 1 PBT worths 3 BTC
So there will be 30 BTC

Now if total stakes are 30000
And your stakes are 100

You will get 10 PBT *100/30000 = 0.03333 PBT or 0.03333*3= 0.09999 BTC
Your calculation is somehow correct. Anyway as far as I know PBT price is 5BTC each and it only happened that it became 3BTC each due to Early Investor Bonus which is normal to all ICO. Regarding about the Final Number of Stakes I've all the current stakes and I got 27240 which isn't final yet since there would be some participants to gain Stakes(SS isn't fully done) and some to be disqualified.
My Formula:
10(PBT)*5BTC*[X stakes]/[XX stakes] = xx BTC worth

Example if you have 120 Stakes and the final stakes is 25000 then the total BTC worth of PBT you'll receive is:
10(PBT)*5BTC*120/25000 = 0.24BTC

When we can remove the signature guys ?
Not until all Spreadsheet has been updated and all stakes has been distributed.
Anyway, Manager or Sylon would announce it when will it be possible.

Just use this formula:

(Total amount of allocated signature campaign tokens / Total amount of all of the bounty campaign participants' stakes) * Member's stakes

Thanks for those information, now i know how do to my mine calculation, not as good as i will get but this better than signature campaign on bitcoin.

Jemzx00 was correct the real price is 5btc per 1 token/PBT it just became 3 bitcoin for early investor/ strategy to gain more attraction for the ico. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
I've notice this anomaly on the spreadsheet too and I message him about this already so maybe he'll fix it once he update the SS once again.

So there will be 30 BTC

And your stakes are 100

Your calculation is somehow correct. Anyway as far as I know PBT price is 5BTC each and it only happened that it became 3BTC each due to Early Investor Bonus which is normal to all ICO. Regarding about the Final Number of Stakes I've all the current stakes and I got 27240 which isn't final yet since there would be some participants to gain Stakes(SS isn't fully done) and some to be disqualified.
My Formula:

Example if you have 120 Stakes and the final stakes is 25000 then the total BTC worth of PBT you'll receive is:

Just use this formula:

(Total amount of allocated signature campaign tokens / Total amount of all of the bounty campaign participants' stakes) * Member's stakes
Activity: 1470
Merit: 546
Be nice!

So there will be 30 BTC

And your stakes are 100

My Formula:

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
Activity: 476
When is the latest spreadsheet updated?

final calculations will be made tonight and the campaign will end.If you have  missing posts for this week, there is a benefit to completion until this evening.

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

So there will be 30 BTC

And your stakes are 100

Activity: 462
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Hi everybody,
Someone could explain to me how the rewards are calculated according to the stakes?
I do not understand anything at all .....  Huh
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

final calculations will be made tonight and the campaign will end.If you have  missing posts for this week, there is a benefit to completion until this evening.

Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Hello friend when we can remove signature? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Congrats. This ICO was nicely done and seems to be quite a successful one.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
hi @sylon

Two weeks ago my  nickname marked blue in the signature list.We took care of this problem after we talked to you.
I've been signing for three weeks and I do not want my effort  to go to waste.

Because now you've marked my nickname on the list with black.

I did not do anything wrong.I do not even have a multi account.I only fulfilled the conditions required for signature bounty.

I hope it has been a mistake and I hope you correct it.

thanks for everything.

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
It would be good that campaign managers counted stakes for signature participants like me, who joined the campaign a week ago, and expected to write posts Thursday. But ico finished a bit earlier. I hope we will not be forgotten. Thank you.

Since this is the last week of the campaign as per Sylon mail, if you follow and post accordingly you may receive your stakes or you will have to lose it.All campaigns managed by Sylon are updated on time and he is the best manager I have seen here on the forum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 217
It would be good that campaign managers counted stakes for signature participants like me, who joined the campaign a week ago, and expected to write posts Thursday. But ico finished a bit earlier. I hope we will not be forgotten. Thank you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
Bitcointalk username: pennino
Forum rank: Sr. Member
Posts count: 327
Waves address: 3PQLT5dZv8GUGevPhqyFf37diBWyQd8NdFT

Hi i has check in this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15HNBQFoomtW0PsuPZw9Zi9uA37vaGr5J3BWBn4Rm6nA/
my campagne signature and i see this
stake --- nothing

why?

The spreadsheets has not been updated since last Thursday.
And I think you have not reach 340 posts (327 + 13 posts required)
Activity: 367
Bitcointalk username: pennino
Forum rank: Sr. Member
Posts count: 327
Waves address: 3PQLT5dZv8GUGevPhqyFf37diBWyQd8NdFT

Hi i has check in this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15HNBQFoomtW0PsuPZw9Zi9uA37vaGr5J3BWBn4Rm6nA/
my campagne signature and i see this
stake --- nothing

why?
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
Good job Primalbase team for a great ICO success, and I'm proud to be part of this campaign. Good job everyone including hardworking participants like me.
Pages:
Jump to: