Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO]🔶 Spectre.ai (SPEC) 🔶: Speculative Tokenized Trading Exchange🔶 - page 4. (Read 58213 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi Bounty Manager,
I received 374 SXDT in my MEW wallet.One of my friend told he received two kind of coins SXDT and SXUT.
But why I don't receive the other coin.Kindly unlock the spreadsheet so that we can check what exactly earn.Its our right to check them.
Rest you are the bounty manager and have all rights.
I think you didn't read the official announcement about bounty distribution.
Here it is,
Due to the high ETH price and the high gas cost, all participants that were due 1–500 tokens will receive all of them in SPECTRE D tokens, while all participants that were due 500+ tokens will receive 77% of them in SXDT and 23% in SXUT.
That means you total token was 374 and all of them given in SXDT.
You will not receive any SXUT due to this rule.

OK  thanks for the information.But how to know what exactly we got for a particular bounty campaign.My friend received more tokens than mine and he joined the campaign very late.At least we need to know why this much difference.He almost received double tokens than mine.
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
I received my coins for participating in the bonus program Twitter. Thank you for the fast and high-quality work of the manager. I wish good luck to all participants and the project!
Activity: 630
Merit: 374
Hi Bounty Manager,
I received 374 SXDT in my MEW wallet.One of my friend told he received two kind of coins SXDT and SXUT.
But why I don't receive the other coin.Kindly unlock the spreadsheet so that we can check what exactly earn.Its our right to check them.
I think you didn't read the official announcement about bounty distribution.
Here it is,
Due to the high ETH price and the high gas cost, all participants that were due 1–500 tokens will receive all of them in SPECTRE D tokens, while all participants that were due 500+ tokens will receive 77% of them in SXDT and 23% in SXUT.
That means you total token was 374 and all of them given in SXDT.
You will not receive any SXUT due to this rule.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Hi Bounty Manager,

Just read ONE page back, it was explained several times: «Due to the high ETH price and the high gas cost, all participants that were due 1–500 tokens will receive all of them in SPECTRE D tokens, while all participants that were due 500+ tokens will receive 77% of them in SXDT and 23% in SXUT.»
Activity: 490
Hi Bounty Manager,
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

I have received my tokens good bounty 
Activity: 895
Hello dev sylon..i have join to this bounty campaign Twitter but i am not yet recieve payment token..my twitter name @pandji02,my address wallet is 0x920970A1d6Ec639002bB1bA55eb3176e81C8423E

I hope i will recieve mine..
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I have not received the spectre tokens on my eth address.
Also I have noticed that you have mistakenly sent the tokens to my old eth address which isn't accessed by me anymore.
The tokens were withdrawn by someone. I had already requested you to change the eth address during the time of registration and you did the change as needed then why did you send the tokens on the old address.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Can spreadsheets be published
Activity: 224
Hello sylon.Signature did not invest my campaign awards.Would you check the prize.Thank you.
Activity: 252
This is certainly one of the best bounty campaign ever.
Activity: 266
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
wow, I randomly recieved 13 SXDT!  
Not completely sure for what, maybe I signed up for telegram? newsletter?
But hey i'm not complaining, I love tokens!

Had to search around to figure out where they came from though

Anyways, I'm a New proud owner of 13 big ones!!  Cool

Wow you are lucky. I have not receive my telegram or newsletter bounty yet. I think it will be at that amount 13 tokens. Since there is no spreadsheet for us to check, we can't sure how much we will get for each campaigns.

Like I said, proud owner  Cool

Maybe I was a part of another campaign too!?!

Got my fingers crossed. Maybe I'm special and team wanted me to have some?

Maybe they sent it wrongly to you and ask you to split it out that 13 tokens?  Tongue

You are lucky and proud owner of that 13 tokens and I am happy for you. Wish that I got more that 13 tokens soon. I am quite special too.  Grin
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
just because your 13 tokens are proud. You should be more than that. because you follow more months.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Wow you are lucky. I have not receive my telegram or newsletter bounty yet. I think it will be at that amount 13 tokens. Since there is no spreadsheet for us to check, we can't sure how much we will get for each campaigns.

Like I said, proud owner  Cool

Maybe I was a part of another campaign too!?!

Got my fingers crossed. Maybe I'm special and team wanted me to have some?
Activity: 266
The Future of Global Copyright Registration

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

You are LUCKY ONE!!
I retweets all tweets + Telegram + Newslatter and my Ether Token balance shows: 0
NOTHING!!!
ETHER ADDRESS: 0x57E505969e3Bbe030A51db5A50C7Df1a87508989
https://etherscan.io/address/0x57e505969e3bbe030a51db5a50c7df1a87508989#tokentxns
I waiting my TOKENS!
 Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I not received my tokens yet why?Huh i m on list or not? i will delete all retweets !! Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
I see until now there is no delivery bounty for participants. spreadsheet is locked.
all in the cover.
the participant should check the stakes. Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Sylon shared this address https://medium.com/teamspectreai/distribution-of-bounty-tokens-344f5e2d4c . I am waiting for the duration.I do not want to disturb sylon
Pages:
Jump to: