Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO]🔶 Spectre.ai (SPEC) 🔶: Speculative Tokenized Trading Exchange🔶 - page 5. (Read 58213 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Is there anyone who does not get the Bounty signature award?

New count down has begun and is not for bounty. I am yet to receive my signature campaign reward. What say you Mr Sylon!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Is there anyone who does not get the Bounty signature award?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Thanks to Silon for the good work. Tokens all recieved.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
I have not received token bounty twitter campaign. please for good cooperation. thankyou
Activity: 266
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Good day, Dear Sylon!
I address you with a question about the payment of tokens for the Bounty Campaign of the Spectrum.ai Project.

I saw a post that says that:
«Due to the high ETH price and the high gas cost, all participants that were due 1–500 tokens will receive all of them in SPECTRE D tokens, while all participants that were due 500+ tokens will receive 77% of them in SXDT and 23% in SXUT.»

So my question is: Why did I get only 77% of the tokens in the form of 435 SXDT tokens?
https://etherscan.io/token/0x12b306fa98f4cbb8d4457fdff3a0a0a56f07ccdf?a=0x67E7e452a8671eFecb9284c483dE75C3fF1f02A9

I was underpaid by the remaining 23% SXUT of tokens: - Which means that I had to get more 130 SXUT tokens
I very much ask you to send me the remaining and honestly earned part of my tokens.

The scan of my wallet can be viewed at this link:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x67E7e452a8671eFecb9284c483dE75C3fF1f02A9#tokentxns

Thank you in advance!

P.S.: As an example, I can show my friend's wallet on this forum, which received the entire amount of tokens. It is approximately similar to mine, which is confirmed by the fact that it was paid out completely and correctly to him, and I received less of my tokens.

Link to his wallet: https://etherscan.io/address/0x56D18AEf3Ff077826dD50c68cef9ddC84a6827ee#tokentxns

Maybe that is your 100% of the tokens you will get which is less than 500. The total tokens that you can get is 435 tokens which is all SXDT and you shouldn't get SXUT anymore. Your friend total tokens he should get is just over 500 hence, when divided, he still can get 400plus SXDT and 100 plus SXUT.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I have not received the spectre tokens on my eth address.
Also I have noticed that you have mistakenly sent the tokens to my old eth address which isn't accessed by me anymore.
The tokens were withdrawn by someone. I had already requested you to change the eth address during the time of registration and you did the change as needed then why did you send the tokens on the old address.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
It was a cool bounty, I finally received my tokens. Thanks very much to the hard working bounty manager for the good time with you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Thank you for the bounty. Received all my tokens. it was a pleasure. Hodl
Activity: 224
Merit: 119
#Root
do dosen't  jr member bounuty
Activity: 448
Hello Sir,
I Don't understood why I am not get Spectre bounty token.I was worked on your bounty twitter campaign.Sir only one request just check speadsheets and tell me why i am not get my bounty token. Cry Cry
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
Good day, Dear Sylon!
I address you with a question about the payment of tokens for the Bounty Campaign of the Spectrum.ai Project.

I saw a post that says that:
«Due to the high ETH price and the high gas cost, all participants that were due 1–500 tokens will receive all of them in SPECTRE D tokens, while all participants that were due 500+ tokens will receive 77% of them in SXDT and 23% in SXUT.»

So my question is: Why did I get only 77% of the tokens in the form of 435 SXDT tokens?
https://etherscan.io/token/0x12b306fa98f4cbb8d4457fdff3a0a0a56f07ccdf?a=0x67E7e452a8671eFecb9284c483dE75C3fF1f02A9

I was underpaid by the remaining 23% SXUT of tokens: - Which means that I had to get more 130 SXUT tokens
I very much ask you to send me the remaining and honestly earned part of my tokens.

The scan of my wallet can be viewed at this link:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x67E7e452a8671eFecb9284c483dE75C3fF1f02A9#tokentxns

Thank you in advance!

P.S.: As an example, I can show my friend's wallet on this forum, which received the entire amount of tokens. It is approximately similar to mine, which is confirmed by the fact that it was paid out completely and correctly to him, and I received less of my tokens.

Link to his wallet: https://etherscan.io/address/0x56D18AEf3Ff077826dD50c68cef9ddC84a6827ee#tokentxns

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Thank you Sylon. Bounty rewards recieved..
Activity: 770
fLibero.financial
I want to believe that bounty distribution for signature campaign is still in order. I await my reward earnestly. Thank you Sylon for professionally run campaign
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Received my tokens yesterday.I will not be dumping these because i believe in this project and know they will be worth a lot more in a few months time. Great campaign guys and i look forward to seeing what the team can do in the coming stages of the project. Here's to holding!
Merit: 374

Yes, I know. There it is explained that all participants who have 1-500 tokens will receive everything on SPECTRE D tokens, while all participants who get 500+ tokens will receive 77% of them in SXDT and 23% in SXUT.

While I only get 11 SXDT tokens and do not accept SXUT tokens.

So the question is whether only 11 SXDT tokens to pay for Twitter campaigns?

Because if I understand the explanation of Team Spectre, who get Token 1-500 then it will be paid all.

If I get paid 77%, then total Token 13.53 SXDT. Hehe

13.53 ≤ 500 < 500+
....?

How about my math, is that correct?

Sorry, did not mean to harass the team who was working again. I believe Sylon, he's a good manager. The proof I remain faithful to the project that he managed.

Do not be angry. do not panic. Relax.
The team is working, it takes time to finish.

Positive thinking.
I think everything was based on SXST which was their base token.
Bounty calculation was based on SXST.
Investor converted their token into SXDT(77%) and SXUT(23%) in conversion period.
Based on these calculation bounty participants will also receive these 2 token in same ratio.
But participants who got SXST token less than 500 they will only receive their token in SXDT.
These participants will not receive any SXUT because of the higher gas price of Etherum.
So if you got 11 SXDT in your wallet then your total token was 11 SXST.

Merit: 374
Hello sir, I am part of this campaign since start, but till now i have not yet get the coins in my mew. I cannot see the spreadsheet and my stakes, can you just confirm my name from spreadsheet and how much stakes i will get for my work., thank you.
I think If you finished your job properly then you should receive your rewards by now.
Or it could be they did not fully completed their distribution process.
I think when distribution will be fully over then sylon will make the spreadsheet public then maybe you can check.
Activity: 896
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
i hope my token will be send .
ill waitng Smiley
great manager and project
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Where trade SXDT coin?HuhHuh? Huh Huh Huh
here they trade everything    https://etherdelta.com/    good luck  Wink

I am afraid that in this case the right wish is "good dump" Wink But there is no good dump in cryptos, those who are getting rich are the hodlers. Most of the ICO's tokens which had been dumped in the past months immediately after the ICO have since come back and now they are all rising to new heights.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Dear manager! I received only 11 SXDT! I participated in the Twitter campaign quite a long time and got nothing! My Twitter: https://twitter.com/kpiptoklim

The campaign manager will not respond which is for me a scam
If it is true it will open the spreadsheet

Get out of here.  Sylon is one of the most well-respected bounty manager on Bitcointalk.  Take your fud elsewhere!
Activity: 490
Merit: 259
Hello sir, I am part of this campaign since start, but till now i have not yet get the coins in my mew. I cannot see the spreadsheet and my stakes, can you just confirm my name from spreadsheet and how much stakes i will get for my work., thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: