Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] [ICO] Trending.me TRENDS Bounty - ICO starts Nov 4th 2017 - page 2. (Read 12244 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
I am joinning bounty
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
another question, can we edit our details in the list of participants in the spreadsheet of Trending.me TRENDS Bounty Campaign? like Bitcointalk.org profile url and No of Facebook Friends? because my No of Facebook Friends increases! i want to update everytime.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
i have a problem, i already joined and filled up in facebook campaign, but i put my Bitcointalk.org profile url not clickig the summary so the profile url i filled up was not my personal profile. I checked the Trending.me TRENDS Bounty Campaign excel and my name was already included, do i need to register again with my correct profile url or not and proceed to step 3 and 4.

is there anyone can advice.   
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
joined facebook campaign.

goodluck to everyone!
Activity: 780
Merit: 251
good project ,,i want to join
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
I already participate on the facebook campaign I hope that this project would be successful more blessings would come to you, go go and you can do it just become a positive thinker and everything will go with your side. I'm going to watch this project until it become successful in the near future goodluck everyone Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
im joined sosmed and telegram.. thanks dev
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
Guys, how to understand what was taken in the bounty?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
There is ICO is postponed, is this mean that we will going to be delay and will wait for the next instructions?
Activity: 308
You should put spreadsheet link in a more attractive place. It's hard for me to see the link.
Joined twitter campaign. Also can't find the list of participants
Nobody can find a list of participants. I think this question will be solved soon Huh
The same problem. I would like to see the list of participants and myself on that list.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
until when is this bounty over?, and how long again? sorry im new here. and where Im must submit my post links for review ?
thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
Just joined the facebook bounty. Thank you
Activity: 196
Joined social media campaign just now! both facebook and twitter, because this project looks so promising and have such a nice concept in it. Ill look forward to this project. goodluck m8.
Activity: 574
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
yes, nice, me too in twitter campaign, names are 2 times required, no list of participants is available, probably it is over with this tw campaign .... probably soon we shall have a complete twitter campaigns and other campaigns service online ..... i pump you dump, i think, owners ideas are saturated and users are coming in lime lights and focus, as i am presumed divine universal guide, moral mode and innovating admin for all side of users, i invite you join me, skype: skayovo .... ema: zirobit@ gmail.com .... evolution is competition and god is cooperation ...! join also over my profile's blog
Activity: 462
Activity: 896
Joined to your facebook, twitter, telegram bounty campaign!
Activity: 518
Joined Twitter Company!!! But I can not find the list of participants Huh
Pages:
Jump to: