Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] [ICO] Trending.me TRENDS Bounty - ICO starts Nov 4th 2017 - page 6. (Read 12244 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Why dont you have any signature campaign?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
have joined twitter campaign. thank you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi, i've joined signature campaign
good luck everyone..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
TRENDS ICO is LIVE | 40% BONUS for the first 48 hours

Price : 1 ETH = 3000 TRENDS + 1200 (40% Bonus) TRENDS

ICO Schedule : 15th Sept 2017 8AM UTC to 20th Oct 2017 8 AM UTC
Distribution of Token will begin on : 22nd Oct 2017

Bonus Periods :
40% - 15th Sept 2017 8 AM UTC - 17th Sept 2017 8 AM UTC
25% - 17th Sept 2017 8 AM UTC - 28th Sept 2017 8 AM UTC
10% - 28th Sept 2017 8 AM UTC - 05th Oct 2017 8 AM UTC
5% - 05th Oct 2017 8 AM UTC - 12th Oct 2017 8 AM UTC

https://www.trending.me/ICO

Appeal to all the members here :

We are a young and upcoming startup based in India, our team has collective experience of 15 years in fashion photography and nightlife industry, we have around 10 years of technology experience and have worked at some of the best startups in India. The average age of our Team is 26 years.

We are a vibrant and fun project. Yes, our project is not a traditional technology project like the awesome crypto and blockchain projects around which are tackling problems that need tech solutions. Based on our interests and expertise, we want to try something different, we want to make our project understandable and usable by a larger world audience, Trending.me was born from this want. Pretty soon we will turn Trending.me into every ones need.

Our strengths lie in design and technology and we are constantly improving everyday, we are just over two months old, we see this journey as innovative, tedious, new, but most importantly to get to this point it has been inspiring taking one day at a time and working to get to the next day and keep marching towards the overall vision.

We now need your support to grow this project, we need to grow our team and associate with the right people, we need you contributions and support to make Trending.me a reality.

To know more about the ICO : https://www.trending.me/ICO
For a detailed overview on how to participate in the ICO : https://www.trending.me/ICO/howto.pdf
Activity: 490
Hello sirr
I joined the twitter and facebook campaingn
Good luck
Thanks you dev.?!
ICO is 6 hours away...
Read our How to contribute guide : https://www.trending.me/ICO/howto.pdf
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
Sir,
I can not undestand how to fill up your revew form! speacially post url sectoin. please give me an example. thank you!
Just like other campaigns ,
eg.
tweet link 1
retweet link 1

Same as Facebook campaign and you will going to submit it Every Sunday for checking of stakes.
The only difference here is there's a link provided for your links to be submitted.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i joined to your signature campaign. thank you for accepting me in advance DEV
Activity: 210
Sir,
I can not undestand how to fill up your revew form! speacially post url sectoin. please give me an example. thank you!
Activity: 350
Joined twitter & facebook campaign...............   Good luck
ICO is 12 hours away...

Read our How to contribute guide : https://www.trending.me/ICO/howto.pdf
Somebody embrace. Here on Sunday you need to take reports
on social networks. It turns out for every repost and retweet you need to fill out the form so? So if they are pieces of 40 each. It's necessary to fill 80 forms here you can really just ohrenet.Mozhet this question can be as it is on another solution?

Hi, You need to fill the form just once with all the links you have posted during the week. ie One submission every Sunday.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Somebody embrace. Here on Sunday you need to take reports
on social networks. It turns out for every repost and retweet you need to fill out the form so? So if they are pieces of 40 each. It's necessary to fill 80 forms here you can really just ohrenet.Mozhet this question can be as it is on another solution?
Activity: 546
i'm joining signature bounty.
Good luck for this project
Activity: 770
Merit: 400

I'm Joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign.
Nice project! Thank you and good luck!
Activity: 369
tomorrow has already started its ico must have been in this spirit of the participants what else nominal is very large 1 ETH = 3000 TRENDS quite a lot too. good luck for this one ico, because it is in the same preparation of its development
Activity: 490
Merit: 259
Hello, I have applied for a twitter campaign, thank you.
Activity: 333
im joined signature campaig
good luck Trending.me
Activity: 210
I have joined in Twitter and facebook bounty just now! goodluck.
Activity: 441
success for your ico project
Pages:
Jump to: