Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] [ICO] Trending.me TRENDS Bounty - ICO starts Nov 4th 2017 - page 7. (Read 12244 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
In signature campaign i think it will help campaign managers if they will include current posts count in google fill up form of participants for easy tallying of posts.
Makes sense will add the field to the form
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
In signature campaign i think it will help campaign managers if they will include current posts count in google fill up form of participants for easy tallying of posts.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Hi, dev. I just joined twitter and facebook - social media campaign. I hope trens will success. Thank you
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hello, I have joined social media campaign with twitter. thank you.
Hello Dev I'm interested With ur Signature campaign, if there is still open, i will join Smiley
Username: Kendari

Hi, Signature campaign is still open, please go ahead and join.
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
I'm Joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign.
Nice project! Thank you and good luck! Wink Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
I have participated in bounty Article and Video Campaign.
Good luck
Activity: 1190
hello dev, i have participated in bounty Article and Video Campaign
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
Hello Dev I'm interested With ur Signature campaign, if there is still open, i will join Smiley
Username: Kendari
Activity: 294
hello manager, im joined article campaign. thankyou goodluck

halloo manager, why is my name not yet registered in the campaign article spreadsheet?
i hope can join bounty at facebook sir..
Yes, you can join social media bounty at any time.
Activity: 119
At first I just follow twitter campaign. and just rank my account into a junior member. all I joined the signature. a promising project and I love it. if you need indonesian translate, i can do it.

pm if needed. thank you.
Activity: 119
have joined twitter campaign. thank you.
Activity: 560
i hope can join bounty at facebook sir..
I have read the white paper that is, is this project related to the trend of clothes? and whether later on this site they can do deals as well as for example in clothing trends

Hi, please post your questions in the ANN thread, we will answer them : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-trendingme-trends-ico-starts-nov-4th-2017-2145532
Question Dev.Nuzhno whether to make tweets in the tweeter and Facebook posts, or will it be enough retweets with likes in tweeter and reposts in facebook with laikami?

Hi, You can also make tweets and fb updates in your own words.
Hi everyone,

We will start allocating stakes across all bounty 22nd Sept, once we do will update that sheet in this thread. For now please keep following the steps outlined for your bounty.

Thanks
Activity: 252
Join sosial media.
. Good luck for ico
Pages:
Jump to: