Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] [ICO] Trending.me TRENDS Bounty - ICO starts Nov 4th 2017 - page 9. (Read 12244 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
a very interesting and transparent project
I join bounty twitter. thank you.
Activity: 234
I joined the company's Twitter Bounty.
But how to see the list of participants?
Activity: 392
Sir campaign manager,

Is it ok to join FB campaign and also Telegram campaign at the same time. My username is nightfury.
Activity: 392
Hi sir! i joined Facebook campaign!
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
joined twitter and facebook bounty, does any after retweet me need to submit form? is there any limitations per day retweet ? thank you

You only need to every sunday through the link give on the OP and there's no limitation for retweets
Activity: 546
I've joined facebook campaign.
Goodluck !
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
joined twitter and facebook bounty, does any after retweet me need to submit form? is there any limitations per day retweet ? thank you
Activity: 372
CPLAY Network
Join Article and Social Media Campaign , nice concept , I love it .. Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello, Campaign Manager! Just joined Twitter and Facebook Bounty Campaigns and right away made a retweet and shared a post. Since I can only submit 6 retweets and 6 FB posts shared this coming Sunday am I still eligible to receive 5 Stakes this week? Thanks for your anticipated reply.

You can retweet/share a post from the recent past to make up for it, make sure it's posted at proper intervals thou
Facebook campaign

(9/12-9/17)

9/12= https://www.facebook.com/kenneth.lumada/posts/1868550979828805?pnref=story
9/13=
9/14=
9/15=
9/16=
9/17=

Hi, please do not post this in the thread, there is a form for you to submit your links for review

Thanks
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
Hello, Campaign Manager! Just joined Twitter and Facebook Bounty Campaigns and right away made a retweet and shared a post. Since I can only submit 6 retweets and 6 FB posts shared this coming Sunday am I still eligible to receive 5 Stakes this week? Thanks for your anticipated reply.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Hello manager. Thanks for the invitation. I join the campaign in social networks.
Very interesting project. I am sure that you will take a worthy place in the market.
Activity: 182
I have joined sosial media bounty campaign facebook and twitter
Great project. Good luck and success for your team ICO... I hope will be successful
Thank you for the campaigners who joined the social media campaign. First week of counting is done. Submit again your post links ,share links, tweet, and retweet links on next Sunday forum time.

P.S . A single link of post link is not accepted.

Thank you for updating spreedshets for week one. Just one quick question. I saw some users have 7 stakes for week one in your twitter campaign. But in your first post you have written "5 Stakes per Week for Every Valid account performing all 4 steps". How can I earn more than 5 stakes? Thank you.
Thanks for pointing. The dev decide to reward the previous first participants who've actively joined earlier in this social media campaign and joined again with this new thread after relaunching.

So they will rewarded +2 stakes for this week 1 only.

Thank you for that information. It is clear now.
Activity: 129
AIRDROP Øx visit https://t.me/Airdrop0x
joined twitter and facebook campaign Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Joined your telegram campaign. Thank you and good luck guys!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
A promising project, with your invitation to participate with your campaign I might take the time to make a promotional video for this project ..
Hello manager Heart and Retweet any update from our official twitter once a day plz tell me what is heart
Twitter has a heart button, it's similar to like on facebook
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
Firstly just joining the campaign. Socoal media bounty. Then i will take apart on this ico.
Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: