Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS - page 12. (Read 8666 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 102
they are looking for people who are involve in the crypto community and this forum is the place to be. I got to be a Jr member in just a week or 2. I was supporting another coin and answering as much questions as i can to help out the dev.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Because you are not a JR Member. I can not participate =/
Activity: 12
looks like i came up way to late for this.... damn, i even have to mine more then 2 weeks for just 4000 intensecoin.... and you can get it as airdrop....
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
thank you dev for airdrop round 3. now I will join for round 4 with new btrank.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
All eligible participants have been paid.
Just want to know how do you count most active participants?
These are post from one who got bonus for activity https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nick1492-1095030 - if I count right it is 23 posts of ordinary bounty hunter with typical copypasta unusefull posts like:
Icobid is going strong. I'm still holding my coin, I knew that whatever coin it is, as long as it is below 100 sats, it is still very young and should hold until it reaches 300-1000 sats. That's the time that you will think if the coin still have lots of strength to reach the 80 million marketcap which is always the basis of all new coins. But if it went pass 80 milllion. Make sure you know how much you want to harvest as a profit.
By reaching the hard cap, it shows how powerful the crypterium coin is. Thus making it one of the most promising coins in 2018. I sure hope, it be activated soon on the exchange. So I can transfer my coins to and trade it there. Having covered the mobile market, instant payments and cash backs are wonderful incentives of using this coin. I'm so excited when it started on the exchanges.
Monero is the one that concentrated on the privacy coin. Having the Ring Signature principle. It truly is Technological innovation of the crypto currencies. Right now, if you think this newbie coins have overtaken Monero, take a look in the long run. Once the lean season comes, you'll see how stable monero coin value is. It will get back to its original position as one of the best coin in the crypto world.
These are my post  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/abudfv2008-1062823 - if I count right it is 36 post the same time

May be you have to change your rewarding policy?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
My airdrop is in my wallet :-)

tnx, is very interesting amount, looking forward for the next airdrop

What can we do to help INTENSE to get on some bigger exchanges?

Electroneum has been doing some petitions to get it listed on a lot of exchanges, though i havnt seen it materialise yet, the petitions seem to be going strong , may be something like that can be done for intense by the community.

I'm in, will we start one?
& share on social media?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Many thanks dev, I already received the coins for the 3rd phase of the bounty.
Activity: 19
Finish signing up Cheesy

tnx for the coin more power !!! Cheesy
Activity: 115

Electroneum has been doing some petitions to get it listed on a lot of exchanges, though i havnt seen it materialise yet, the petitions seem to be going strong , may be something like that can be done for intense by the community.
Activity: 826
Merit: 302

Thx receive coins, so cool  Cheesy

Now wait 4 round of campaign.

Number of members grow and grow it`s very good for project  Cool
Activity: 115
Received my airdrop too Grin goign to hodl, this is really looking good, cant wait too see how the coin does once it hits some points on the roadmap. Keep going strong, im going to spread word as much as possible for it too.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
I have red that but as it says 15 posts weekly are required
But 15 posts where? social media, forums, discord, slack, telegram or wherever I want?
This is a signature campaign, you're being paid for advertising the Intense coin by putting the ad banner in your profile here. So every time you post something on bitcointalk forums, there's an ad displayed at the bottom of your post. The minimum number of posts you're required to have is 15 per week. Social media, discord, slack, telegram or "whatever you want" have obviously nothing to do with the signature campaign, so of course those are not counted.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Pleasant bonus. With such a Hash Rate it became very difficult to collect this amount.
Activity: 119
Merit: 16
btw stupid question incoming
where to make posts. social media like twitter, fb
or only on bitcointalk forum ?

Shocked

Stupid answer:

Official Intense Coin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-intense-coin-blockchain-backed-decentralized-vpn-hybrid-pow-2090765

I have red that but as it says 15 posts weekly are required
But 15 posts where? social media, forums, discord, slack, telegram or wherever I want?

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
 ???I modified my signature.How to get a reward
Activity: 151
The Intense coins for the bounty payment arrived! My very first round of the Intense Signature campaign.

My address was fixed. That was fast and just on time. Thank you Alex! Thank you Intense team!  Cool
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

Activity: 254
Merit: 104

Activity: 254
Merit: 104
i've read that round 4 is already started. Is it no more possible to join?

feel free to join. Just make sure you fulfill all requirements after you have submitted the form to be eligible.

Activity: 350
Hi dev, I just want to inform you that i will be joining other campaign and will be leaving your campaign. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: