Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS - page 15. (Read 8666 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I just read that i have to reapply again if i ever ranked up. I ranked up and been wearing the member signature but i didn't re apply because i thought i didn't have to. I will re apply now.
Activity: 117
Merit: 6
FREE VPS. Check Signature for link
Is the XMAS bounty separate from the weekly bounty?
I'm completing all the requirements listed on the banner : Twitter, Slack, and Reddit, done.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Ok when will the air drop happen for round 3 signature bounty? at the end of today or before I have already submitted the application and fulfilled requirements for the week. Really looking forward to hodl some of this coin.
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
hmmm... im gonna join too
Activity: 392
Spanish Translator
Hello I have a question. I signed up to the airdrop and I followed all the steps. But my Facebook account was deleted. What can I do to receive the airdrop so?

Thank you for your answer.
Activity: 66
Just done it, Its my first time using a signature so I'm just posting here as a test to make sure it appears Cheesy
*UPDATE: ITS WORKING HURRAY
Activity: 127
Can I still participate if it lists me as a newbie?
Unfortunately, no. You have to be minimum JR. Member in order to take part in the signature campaign.
Activity: 41
Can I still participate if it lists me as a newbie?
Activity: 140
Signature carriers don't have to re-enter every week, only once, unless rank is upgraded.

Correct ?

absolutely, i entered for the first time and I received the 2nd. Maybe if you change your level account you could have to update.
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
Signature carriers don't have to re-enter every week, only once, unless rank is upgraded.

Correct ?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
is there some monitor app or bot when I can see if I am qualifid for the next airdrop or bounty how you call it
cause I am not sue if I have correctly made the initial singup
I am a newbei in this airdrop world, and cant wait to get my first one :-)
Activity: 392
Spanish Translator
Anyone know when the christmas airdrop payouts are scheduled for?
The airdrop will be paid at the end of the registration period. As it says in the first page, it will be between Feb 21st-28th.
Activity: 3
Anyone know when the christmas airdrop payouts are scheduled for?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
I have few friends on Facebook but they are worth 10x.
All special. Would that help?  Shocked Cheesy
well took time to accept the pending friend  requests i had for a long time and you know what it went over 100   Grin

Facebook  Like : DONE !
Join  Discord : DONE !
Follow your Reddit : DONE !

thanks for the bounty in advance
I have only 87 friends on facebook would that be good enough to apply. I would like it if the rule can be relaxed to 50 friends or something.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
SRmembers seem to got 6k last week WOW! which at current rate should be at around over 1.5k USD Roll Eyes ! But I expect rates to lower for this round since new memebers will join.
The current exchange rate is 0.00000171, so 6k ITNS is ~ 0.01 BTC, or ~ $160. You missed an extra zero somewhere. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
I joined the signature campaign! Unfortunately I missed the first two weeks, the rewards are nice to join now, what's the average ITNS that each person is getting? Prices are good.

It all depends of how many people join this campaign if more people join you will get less. They are giving like 200,000 ITNS per round and depending on your rank you get shares. Later on they take all participants that are eligatable for this campaign put their shares and divide these 200,000 last week I have got at around 1.5k for 1week as jr member, this week I expect that not many new join so I may get above 2k-3k.

As Sr. member you get  2 shares

Check rates from last week here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27356840 SRmembers seem to got 6k last week WOW! which at current rate should be at around over 1.5k USD Roll Eyes ! But I expect rates to lower for this round since new memebers will join.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
I joined the signature campaign! Unfortunately I missed the first two weeks, the rewards are nice to join now, what's the average ITNS that each person is getting? Prices are good.
Activity: 3
I have invested a lot of money in equipment and have started mining intense like no looking back I hope that I didn't make the wrong choice I can be making a lot of money on other coins with my 38kh/s but my guts tell me to stick with intense. lets see what the future holds
Pages:
Jump to: