Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS - page 18. (Read 8666 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Пpиглaшaю вcex в Pyccкий кaнaл ITNS нa тeлeгpaмм. https://t.me/RuITNS
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Is this great investment?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
When the airdrops are being sent?

Mate "Round 2 of the signature campaign has ended on the 1st January 9:45pm UTC.
Eligible participants will be paid within the next 24 hours."
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
When the airdrops are being sent?
Activity: 162

In the second round I could not participate but in the third I hope to take the bonus by number of messages.  Grin
Activity: 84
When will the x-mas airdrop end? It is already more than one week since xmas eve :-), I could not find any updates regarding that.

Hi. The registration to the airdrop will end at February 15th. So I think you would receive your coins soon after that.

Thanks, I forgot that milestone, still don't know why it should take too long for such an airdrop event. I think 1 week is enough to collect the form :-)
Activity: 728
Merit: 106

Round 2 of the signature campaign has ended on the 1st January 9:45pm UTC.
Eligible participants will be paid within the next 24 hours.

The current ROUND 3 with a total of 200,000 ITNS will end on the 9th January 9:45PM UTC
Any spreadsheet with data?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
Cool in 3nd round i`m in  Cool

Who already receive coins at 2n round ?

ITNS team very well  Cheesy
I think no one has paid for this 2nd round, please read the big red writing, op will pay at the latest within 24 hours.
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
Cool in 3nd round i`m in  Cool

Who already receive coins at 2n round ?

ITNS team very well  Cheesy
Activity: 17
After finalizing there are 18 valid submissions that have fulfilled all requirements. All ITNS have been paid out already. Details can be found below. As written in the OP - 5 people have received an extra share due to best posting activity which leads to a higher percentage

https://i.imgur.com/cyFBVUb.png

Hi people!
I started today posting here and I have made a groupe on Telegram, the last week, for help to any new user or miner of Intense coin.
This Telegram group is in https://t.me/Intense_coin_ITNS.  You can enter with only with this link from any pc or cellphone.
If anybody and the devs want to join, you are wellcome !

INTENSE COIN ★ BLOCKCHAIN BACKED P2P VPN ★ Whitepaper

Activity: 254
Merit: 104

Round 2 of the signature campaign has ended on the 1st January 9:45pm UTC.
Eligible participants will be paid within the next 24 hours.

The current ROUND 3 with a total of 200,000 ITNS will end on the 9th January 9:45PM UTC

Activity: 392
Spanish Translator
When will the x-mas airdrop end? It is already more than one week since xmas eve :-), I could not find any updates regarding that.

Hi. The registration to the airdrop will end at February 15th. So I think you would receive your coins soon after that.
Activity: 84
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
1-So, round 2 ending today  Shocked

2-Interestind, did i get some coins or not  Cheesy

1-Aidrop ends today at 9:45 PM UTC.
2-I do not know how to answer you, it depends how you did your job ...  Wink
Activity: 98
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
So, round 2 ending today  Shocked

Interestind, did i get some coins or not  Cheesy
Activity: 392
Spanish Translator
 I started to participate in the campaign since Friday, but I´m not sure if I submitted the form. If I fill the form now and I had already filled the form on Friday, the count of posts would start today or in Friday?

Thank you.
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
how much is one share in ints amount exactly?

as legendary you receive will 3 shares if you fulfill all the requirements.

I applied today still can I be in the 2th round?

sure if you fulfill all the requirements (please read them carefully in OP) till the 1st January 9:45pm UTC then you are an eligible participant and thus you'll receive a payout as well.

The truth is that I do not understand how to participate
But I love Intense is one of the best coins for my opinion to mine and have good benefits
I've been since the beginning
I leave my wallet
Same as I said I do not know how to participate Thank you
iz45cxZ1DkBEF27fvA4C9MKp8kYSPmLtr4TcyYmEpuzeMYrJkPZ1aKdYtCrLzFWcz7aqgfaz9pFQCMX Ziui2uHjz2Mcy1i99G

What part you don't understand?

What about this x.mas campain ? where can we see if we got into this and who got paid ?
I applied for both .... but didnt have enough posts for first round but for x.mas i think i got everything ok ?

There are two different campaigns.

1. Signature Campaign

2. XMAS Airdrop (big slide at the end)
Please see the conditions on there.
Activity: 198
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
What about this x.mas campain ? where can we see if we got into this and who got paid ?
I applied for both .... but didnt have enough posts for first round but for x.mas i think i got everything ok ?
Pages:
Jump to: