Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS - page 20. (Read 8666 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 38
Cmon I haven't been paid again + haven't received an answer that for my question that I have posted about previous round. Why do you ignore me when I want to support your project??

You don't even seem to count posts weekly I don't understand how is and when you count this??
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
After finalizing there are 18 valid submissions that have fulfilled all requirements. All ITNS have been paid out already. Details can be found below. As written in the OP - 5 people have received an extra share due to best posting activity which leads to a higher percentage

thanks dev , i have received my payment , hold it for a long time will be a good choose
i will still join this campaign until it end .
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i definitely felt that im gonna be in top 5 to receive extra share, but i wasn't. Dont think that im gonna surpass my post count this week since i have less free time. Anyways congrats to all participants you all have earned it:)
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
thank you, I've received payment for the first week. I feel comfortable here and will continue until the fourth week. Wink
Activity: 127
I have one question. When I started the Signature campaign I was Jr. Member, but a few hours ago I ranked up to Member.
I already changed my signature to the Member one and refilled the airdrop form with the new rank, do the posts that I made from December 25th till now count or do I have to post a minimum of 15 new posts till January 1st?
EDIT: One more question. When will the signature bounty for the first week be distributed?

I allready ask alex on discord about that and the answer is you have to resubmit your detail on the intense bounty site mate,
lets hope the signature bounty will be distribute as soon as posible
 Grin Grin

actually we'll notice it when you have a higher rank and adjust it internally by ourselves. You can re-submit but no must. Just make sure you are using also the signature for the higher rank Smiley

Thanks for the info. I already updated my signature and I am looking forward for another week of promoting Intense  Grin
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
I have one question. When I started the Signature campaign I was Jr. Member, but a few hours ago I ranked up to Member.
I already changed my signature to the Member one and refilled the airdrop form with the new rank, do the posts that I made from December 25th till now count or do I have to post a minimum of 15 new posts till January 1st?
EDIT: One more question. When will the signature bounty for the first week be distributed?

I allready ask alex on discord about that and the answer is you have to resubmit your detail on the intense bounty site mate,
 Grin Grin

actually we'll notice it when you have a higher rank and adjust it internally by ourselves. You can re-submit but no must. Just make sure you are using also the signature for the higher rank Smiley
I would like to join your signature campaign but i guess you will only accept Jr rank and above. Please reply to this post of mine if you by any chance will accept newbie.

correct, junior and above for now.
After finalizing there are 18 valid submissions that have fulfilled all requirements. All ITNS have been paid out already. Details can be found below. As written in the OP - 5 people have received an extra share due to best posting activity which leads to a higher percentage

Activity: 350
I would like to join your signature campaign but i guess you will only accept Jr rank and above. Please reply to this post of mine if you by any chance will accept newbie.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106

Grin Grin
What do you mean exactly by "resubmit"?
Activity: 434
Esport Ecosystem

Grin Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Manager @alexius89-2, do I need to register every week or was this release only for those who forgot to do this? Also, where are my ITNS? Is the payment weekly or will it be done at the end of the campaign? Anyway, I'm happy to have met the requirements. Wink
if i am not wrong there will be a weekly payment but i have no idea when will we get it

intense is a good coin worth to hold .
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Mmm.. Where am I?((
Ive done all you asked and asked you to check it, but now I can see, that smthng is wrong. But how I could check it?

You profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/proride-389016 is not in the submissions at all. It seems that you forgot to submit.
Here: https://intensecoin.com/airdrop-bct/

omg.. Its awfull((
Can you check it now, please? It was the 3rd time Ive done it..
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
How come there is no public spreadsheet available? I would like to know if I have been accepted or not and can't seem to find the spreadsheet in this thread or the main ann somebody hid it lol.
Is there a public spreadsheet where we can check if we are on it, or if we were disqualified?
I think I had written 15 post during the last week, but I might be wrong.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27006727

You are listed as #37 in the first column. Congratulations, you made it  Smiley

Oh, thanks a lot, I can't believe I missed it. For me that is the only way to get INTNS since I have been having issues with the only exchange it is listed on.
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
Is there a public spreadsheet where we can check if we are on it, or if we were disqualified?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27006727

You are listed as #37 in the first column. Congratulations, you made it  Smiley

Mmm.. Where am I?((
Ive done all you asked and asked you to check it, but now I can see, that smthng is wrong. But how I could check it?

You profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/proride-389016 is not in the submissions at all. It seems that you forgot to submit.
Here: https://intensecoin.com/airdrop-bct/
when will the first round be distribution? may I be able to join in the following week? whether I will get the same award from the person who joined in the first week if I join this camp.

Round 2 is already running and will end on the 1st of January 2018  9:45PM UTC - make sure you fulfill all requirements as indicated in the first post if this thread
Pages:
Jump to: