Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS - page 19. (Read 8666 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The truth is that I do not understand how to participate
But I love Intense is one of the best coins for my opinion to mine and have good benefits
I've been since the beginning
I leave my wallet
Same as I said I do not know how to participate Thank you
iz45cxZ1DkBEF27fvA4C9MKp8kYSPmLtr4TcyYmEpuzeMYrJkPZ1aKdYtCrLzFWcz7aqgfaz9pFQCMX Ziui2uHjz2Mcy1i99G
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
I applied today still can I be in the 2th round?

Only if you manage to fullfill the weekly requirements, I suppose.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
how much is one share in ints amount exactly?

It's variable based on numbers of applicants who successfully passed the round by fullfilling requirements.

If you see the last sheet posted just couple of posts before your post, 1 share ended up being 2000 ITNS as 200'000 ITNS / 100.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I applied today still can I be in the 2th round?
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Joined signature campaign
I dont  see the link to the  ITNS avatar or it is not necessary?This project is really interesting,you are planning twitter/FB bounty campaign?

you can take it from avatar op if you want, just click it and save. hope this helps.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
how much is one share in ints amount exactly?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Spanish Translator
Excuse me, is there any spreadsheet to check if I submitted the form? I´m not sure if I filled the correct form...

Thank you.
Activity: 14
Awesome project.... Lets see what the future brings
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
I just become a Jr. member. I can join the signature campaign now right?

we're allowed to post on our local boards right? Local posts are counted right?

Yes, you can. You are free to post anywhere on bitcointalk.

Round 2 will end on the 1st of Januar 9:45pm and payouts are coming about 2-3 days after that.

Round 2 will end on january 1 right? so i can still participate on round 2?

Also, I have a question, My wallet is still not synchronized if you send to my wallet the ITNS even if it is not synchronized yet, Will i still get the ITNS?

you should fully sync within a few hours, don't worry.

Sir, will my publications on Intense on other platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, etc, also be counted?
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
I just become a Jr. member. I can join the signature campaign now right?

Yes, you can. You are free to post anywhere on bitcointalk.

Round 2 will end on the 1st of Januar 9:45pm and payouts are coming about 2-3 days after that.

Round 2 will end on january 1 right? so i can still participate on round 2?

Also, I have a question, My wallet is still not synchronized if you send to my wallet the ITNS even if it is not synchronized yet, Will i still get the ITNS?

you should fully sync within a few hours, don't worry.
Activity: 154
I finally got my signature on my profile!

Right!!   Its what the drop is for... i didn't put one on mine either..... didn't even know what it meant to be honest....   Hopefully i didn't screw anything up this time
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
I finally got my signature on my profile!

Activity: 2
I have applied for the xmas airdrop.  Thanks for the opportunity.
Activity: 392
Spanish Translator
In my first submission to the airdrop I didn´t put my wallet address. Excuse me if you find 2 submissions.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013

I'm not part of the team, but I don't see any particular reason why local boards should be excluded. The more people see the signature, the better.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
After finalizing there are 18 valid submissions that have fulfilled all requirements. All ITNS have been paid out already. Details can be found below. As written in the OP - 5 people have received an extra share due to best posting activity which leads to a higher percentage

Please, check my profile! https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/proride-389016 TY!!

Please, check my profile! https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/proride-389016 TY!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
I have answered you already. I recommend you to read some posts in this thread Smiley Also check the quoted post below.  For your information there was only 1 payout (for round 1) so far.

I have posted another question - you say here in case I fail to meet requirements then I am automatically out of this campaign. I understood I needed to reapply so I went to reapply but it is saying that I am already registered. Hope there's no misunderstanding.

My intention was not any bad things towards you or campaign,just want some things to be clear... Thank you for understanding.

Cheers ManaMan
Activity: 3
Just joined. Like the direction of the project and was able to have read up on it relatively early. Looking forward to future announcements
Activity: 5
how can i missed airdrop?
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
Cmon I haven't been paid again + haven't received an answer that for my question that I have posted about previous round. Why do you ignore me when I want to support your project??

You don't even seem to count posts weekly I don't understand how is and when you count this??

I have answered you already. I recommend you to read some posts in this thread Smiley Also check the quoted post below.  For your information there was only 1 payout (for round 1) so far.

Hello,

I have applied today for signature campaign, want to make sure that there are free spots available.
Another question if you say it will last 4 weeks, it is meant that it should end at like 9 of January in 2018?
Are payments send on weekly basis or at very end of campaign?
If for some reason if I quit campaign will I be paid for the weeks I have done?
If I rank up in the meantime will you count me as jr member or member?

Thanks in advance,

ManaMan

There are free spots, no worries about that.
4 times 1 week with 200K ITNS each = 4 weeks, 800K ITNS
Correct, you will be paid per week, you automatically quit if you fail with any of the requirements.
Your higher rank can be used in the next week - just submit again.
Pages:
Jump to: