Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty - page 2. (Read 47158 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Hello. I want to buy this coin a little, please tell me which exchange should I do this better?

its on cryptoria exchange as of now with a value of $0.1012 or .00002291 btc. buy now because the price will rise soon.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=IFT_BTC
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
So happy to see the price up 28% today, even though most other coins are in the red. There's something about InvestFeed.

Even with the bounties being distributed, it didn't affected the price. I mean, sure it was down a couple of days ago, but so was every other coin.

I sold a few of my coins yesterday because I had to, but that was only a tiny bit. I will hold the rest of my coins.

I just bought in at 1901 sat. Hope it reach 1 USD next year :-)

At the moment growth is more than 40%. There was good news from the team in the last few days + today released a new version of the mobile app.

Great news!

Then this would grow bigg i think. Todays rise is nice

Yeah this coin is great! I wonder what happened there. They released the bounty and it seem does not affect the price that much. Is it because to many hunters choose to hold? Or the allocation of bounty too small?
Activity: 168
IFT is rocking on this bloody market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Hello. I want to buy this coin a little, please tell me which exchange should I do this better?
So happy to see the price up 28% today, even though most other coins are in the red. There's something about InvestFeed.

Even with the bounties being distributed, it didn't affected the price. I mean, sure it was down a couple of days ago, but so was every other coin.

I sold a few of my coins yesterday because I had to, but that was only a tiny bit. I will hold the rest of my coins.

At the moment growth is more than 40%. There was good news from the team in the last few days + today released a new version of the mobile app.

Great news!

Then this would grow bigg i think. Todays rise is nice
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
will you be able to get $IFT by using the platform kind like $STEEM?
Activity: 742
Merit: 106

Activity: 432
hey guys just bought my first bag of IFT, is there a slack channel for investFeed?
Thanks!
Maybe the slack channel of InvestFeed had deleted in past time, if you want join to community InvestFeed, you can follow them in ANN thread or reddit, twitter. If you still want join to group discuss of InvestFeed, you can try join to Telegram group : https://t.me/investfeed

Good luck!
Activity: 344

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
hey guys just bought my first bag of IFT, is there a slack channel for investFeed?
Thanks!
Activity: 90
Should be contract address 0x7654915a1b82d6d2d0afc37c52af556ea8983c7e, 18 decimals, symbol IFT. Can somebody confirm?
thank you
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
I will hold IFT up to the moon, because this is great company with brilliant idea.
Activity: 347
CMC Community
Should be contract address 0x7654915a1b82d6d2d0afc37c52af556ea8983c7e, 18 decimals, symbol IFT. Can somebody confirm?
Activity: 90
hey

How can I add this token to MEW?
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
Talking about current prices in the stock, will IFT price rise again?
Activity: 134
Good work, I am waiting for IFT prices to rise to the highest peak.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Good news!

InvestFeed Mobile Development
One of the most important parts of our development efforts is getting our mobile platforms on both iOS and Android up-to-speed with our transition to cryptocurrencies. We’re pleased to announce that by the beginning of next week, both the iOS App Store and the Google Play Store should have updated versions of the investFeed app featuring a few new integrations including.....
Read more: https://medium.com/@investFeed/investfeed-developer-diary-3-b73b86dd296d

Wow! Thanks for this update! Finally, an update for the app. I like talking with some crypto users there. I use android and cant seem to add a profile picture also it load so slow... I guess its because of its framawork
Activity: 134
I expect the token price to be high again
Pages:
Jump to: