Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty - page 8. (Read 47158 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

thanks a lot of IFT team,I have received a gift from you,IFT I hope to be successful forever ..I am very happy and satisfied
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Has anyone received a payment from Twitter?
I only get payment from Facebook.
But not get from Twitter.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
thanks i already get IFT in my wallet, with same amount on calculation Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I only get paid from facebook bounty.

Are you following a Twitter campaign ?
Me too bro,,  i only get payout from facebook,  but i see teleggram grup, finish payout until tomorrow morning,
Activity: 616

Are you following a Twitter campaign ?
Hi,
I received 599.24 IFT tokens in my MEW account.I just want to know whether its total amount I was suppose to get or still any transaction missing.I calculated my twitter+facebook+reddit token = 757+.Now why is this less in amount???Kindly explain....
I think you have to complain to Mr. Jamal about what you get.

you are lucky to still get a Token. whereas I have not been at all. I participated in a Twitter campaign.
Activity: 241
Merit: 117
Satpam BTT 👮
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi,
I received 599.24 IFT tokens in my MEW account.I just want to know whether its total amount I was suppose to get or still any transaction missing.I calculated my twitter+facebook+reddit token = 757+.Now why is this less in amount???Kindly explain....
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
i have not receive my payment for twitter campain
num Spreadsheet: 462
myether adress: 0xCDbf91f5447b17744273A8bAae8D40d06b5d0a0d

I just received for Facebook but not for twitter
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I got my telegram and facebook bounty, awaiting for twitter bounty...
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Congratulations to everyone with the beginning of the distribution of tokens.  Cool
Thanks InvestFeed Team! I have received IFT tokens in my wallet for the Facebook campaign but I'm still waiting for the Twitter.
Be patient, because you will receive it for twitter, they say in the telegram when they have distributed 60%, and will continue until tomorrow morning for 40%, you who have not received payment please wait because they will pay what you have done for them
ok i will be patient, because at this time i have not received IFT Token from Twitter.

hopefully all participants can get IFT tokens. Smiley
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
Congratulations to everyone with the beginning of the distribution of tokens.  Cool
Thanks InvestFeed Team! I have received IFT tokens in my wallet for the Facebook campaign but I'm still waiting for the Twitter.
Be patient, because you will receive it for twitter, they say in the telegram when they have distributed 60%, and will continue until tomorrow morning for 40%, you who have not received payment please wait because they will pay what you have done for them
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Received my Blog Reward

Thanks alot for everything camp manager Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
i have not receive my payment for twitter campain
num Spreadsheet: 462
myether adress: 0xCDbf91f5447b17744273A8bAae8D40d06b5d0a0d
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Got mine too! Cheesy Thank you devs! Cheesy where best to check price of each coin? anyone can give an exchange
Activity: 728
Merit: 264

Thank you i received my payment. It seems 0.04 USD for 1 Feed now. Hope to see more valuable soon..
I have enrolled in the spreadsheet and I am getting stake from Twitter social media Bounty. But until now I have not received IFT in Myether.

is there someone here who experienced the same thing ??

to Mr. Jamal please see this is my Twitter account in spreeadsheat

bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/simss-547139

twitter profile: https://twitter.com/Whalebears

0xC895a3822ac8E72021a71c8EFF656240e9B3050d

stake: 158.4463602

to Mr. Jamal please take a look in the spreadshet.
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
thank you for the payment of my article campaign, hopefully this project successful
Activity: 706
Looks like I woke up with a good sunday news Cheesy (I'm Asian, it's already Sunday here.)

Received the bounties for Facebook & Slack. Still waiting for the rest of the bounties  Grin

What is the add custom for Investfeed ?

Here:
The Custom Token Address is 0x7654915A1b82D6D2D0AFc37c52Af556eA8983c7E
The Token Symbol is IFT
The Decimals value is 18

Thank you so much its working.
Pages:
Jump to: