Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty - page 9. (Read 47158 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
Looks like I woke up with a good sunday news Cheesy (I'm Asian, it's already Sunday here.)

Received the bounties for Facebook & Slack. Still waiting for the rest of the bounties  Grin

What is the add custom for Investfeed ?

Here:
The Custom Token Address is 0x7654915A1b82D6D2D0AFc37c52Af556eA8983c7E
The Token Symbol is IFT
The Decimals value is 18
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
receivet reward bounty campaign , thanks you so much sir
success for your project
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
What is the add custom for Investfeed ?
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
Yes I have received my social media bounties and I am going hold that for future as long time and thanks to investfeed team and the best campaign manager jamal.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I also want to thank JAMAL AND INVESTFEED Team for the tokens and am keeping them in my wallet. All the FEED I bought was stolen on Cryptopia by a nasty hacker so have to recover from that but am grateful for the ones I just received and won't be putting them on an exchange anytime soon lol. I am also using the INVESTFEED platform, it's great!
Activity: 252
news about payment?
Distribution takes a long time and can only wait for news. I hope by the end of the week all bounty hunters will get their tokens.

same news from telegram dev IFT rocco @gregrocco

Rocco,
Actually, the true community members will stay regardless. The bounty hunters will take their piece and leave - your point has no merit. True community members want you gone just as much as you want to leave. The bounty has to go out regardless, so our risk is there - our return is the long anticipated departure of the hunters.
Rocco,
Those who participated in the bounty and have been quietly and patiently waiting are the true community members.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Delaying things will is lead into different way but what are you doing all these days more than two weeks till now dev team hasn't done the testing. I think it will take another week to get all your bounty distributions.
Its very poor effort from this team because they are taking too much time and frustration is going on which is not good for this project in future investments devs need to act some work very quickly
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Distribution takes a long time and can only wait for news. I hope by the end of the week all bounty hunters will get their tokens.
I hope so. hopefully in the near future there will be distribution of the team investfeed party for the payment that has been set as soon as possible
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Delaying things will is lead into different way but what are you doing all these days more than two weeks till now dev team hasn't done the testing. I think it will take another week to get all your bounty distributions.

as they said in the first place the platform, and then the distribution of generosity.
from the same telegram:

To update users on the bounty situation - we are still in the testing phase and having problems with the ethereum test-net. Our developer is currently working on it and unfortunately asking about the bounty will not expedite the process. We are trying to keep this chat focused on the platform - moving forward, we will let you know when the bounty happens as soon as it happens. If you consistently ask about the bounty, we may be forced to remove you from this chat. Whether you've been removed from the chat or not does not affect what you will receive -
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Activity: 728
Merit: 115

Here's an answer to that Cheesy

From Telegram
"As a note, we're here and haven't ditched out on the bounty, nor are we delaying it purposefully. It has taken a bit of time not only due to our managers delay, but the fact that we're testing the smart contract on the ETH testnet to make sure none of the 1,500+ address owners get back to us about not receiving it. We do apologize about the consistent delays and are hoping that we can begin today. The team developing the contract is in a different time zone so coordinating is a bit tricky. We'll be releasing information as it comes."

this is not new news anymore gays,
This news has been posted in the previous pag, I hope there is good news next

its guys bro.... guys lmao
Activity: 532

From Telegram
"As a note, we're here and haven't ditched out on the bounty, nor are we delaying it purposefully. It has taken a bit of time not only due to our managers delay, but the fact that we're testing the smart contract on the ETH testnet to make sure none of the 1,500+ address owners get back to us about not receiving it. We do apologize about the consistent delays and are hoping that we can begin today. The team developing the contract is in a different time zone so coordinating is a bit tricky. We'll be releasing information as it comes."

this is not new news anymore gays,
This news has been posted in the previous pag, I hope there is good news next
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
I am sorry I want to change my old wallet address 0xd68f7ef2d933e9314403f83d44fb26fc7bd571f4 it's hacked. with this one
0x5351eD65ea96588E2c55cAf4ABfD10fe3548540e   
And my registration number at reality clash bounty spreadsheet is 652(facebook) and 827(twitter)

Thank you for your attention.

You're on the wrong thread buddy. This is for InvestFeed. Not Reality Clash. Smiley

From Telegram
Activity: 182
I am sorry I want to change my old wallet address 0xd68f7ef2d933e9314403f83d44fb26fc7bd571f4 it's hacked. with this one
0x5351eD65ea96588E2c55cAf4ABfD10fe3548540e   
And my registration number at reality clash bounty spreadsheet is 652(facebook) and 827(twitter)

Thank you for your attention.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
news about payment?
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
No guys, there still no distribution, you can check etherscan and there investfeed token, maybe just devs added all addresses to smart contract, but tokens still not distributed

Yeap, as far as i know, they just stated the spreadsheet just sent out yesterday i guess

I think they will need to double check and reconfirm so no wrong token distributions happen
maybe your opinion is right gays ..I also think so, I have checked etherscan,but there is no incoming distribution of IFT tokens,hopefully soon distributed,
I believe the IFT team is very professional

right gays  Grin
Activity: 532
No guys, there still no distribution, you can check etherscan and there investfeed token, maybe just devs added all addresses to smart contract, but tokens still not distributed

Yeap, as far as i know, they just stated the spreadsheet just sent out yesterday i guess

I think they will need to double check and reconfirm so no wrong token distributions happen
maybe your opinion is right gays ..I also think so, I have checked etherscan,but there is no incoming distribution of IFT tokens,hopefully soon distributed,
I believe the IFT team is very professional
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Activity: 980
Merit: 505
Pages:
Jump to: