Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty - page 10. (Read 47158 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

Message in telegram from Mr. Jamal.
Just to update you all. A part of bounty payment have been distributed. Total 700k tokens are in the desired wallets now.

Payments of signature. Social media. Translation and blogs will be distributed accordingly.

So the distribution is started today? can anyone confirm if they received the gift to their wallet. I looked at my wallet, its still empty.
Activity: 506
Merit: 250

Just to update you all. A part of bounty payment have been distributed. Total 700k tokens are in the desired wallets now.

Payments of signature. Social media. Translation and blogs will be distributed accordingly.

Good news, Jamal is a serious and reliable campaign manager and I'm sure he does the best he can.
Can anyone confirm to have received the tokens, by the way?

Just check my wallet and still empty, idk about others.
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

Good news, Jamal is a serious and reliable campaign manager and I'm sure he does the best he can.
Can anyone confirm to have received the tokens, by the way?
Activity: 518
Merit: 257

Good news! We are looking forward to Smiley
Activity: 798
homt.net

Thanks for a great job. I know you will complete this project successfully. Thanks Dev
Merit: 103

Activity: 910
Merit: 101
Message on the telegram channel:
As a note, we're here and haven't ditched out on the bounty, nor are we delaying it purposefully. It has taken a bit of time not only due to our managers delay, but the fact that we're testing the smart contract on the ETH testnet to make sure none of the 1,500+ address owners get back to us about not receiving it. We do apologize about the consistent delays and are hoping that we can begin today. The team developing the contract is in a different time zone so coordinating is a bit tricky. We'll be releasing information as it comes.

so we have to wait again, although it must be clear when
the time of the prize that we will get will be distributed
because all the bounty wait, but hopefully inside
near future we get, thanks for the info friend
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

As a note, we're here and haven't ditched out on the bounty, nor are we delaying it purposefully. It has taken a bit of time not only due to our managers delay, but the fact that we're testing the smart contract on the ETH testnet to make sure none of the 1,500+ address owners get back to us about not receiving it. We do apologize about the consistent delays and are hoping that we can begin today. The team developing the contract is in a different time zone so coordinating is a bit tricky. We'll be releasing information as it comes.
Thanks for the update! We have to be patient and understand they said "The team developing the contract is in a different parts of the world"  Grin Grin another nice excuse by devs..thanks for delaying this bounty!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 112

Thank you so much for this update! It so much appreciated, well this means half a month more. Congrats anyway investfeed!
Activity: 672
Merit: 100

thanks for the information. Im not a member of investfeed telegram so this information is good to me.
anyway, i think its another delay again for the distribution. hope it will not take to long.
I think no problem about the delay of distribution tokens but you must be have a valid time for the schedule so many people know what the problems,not just sweet promises
Merit: 110

thanks for the information. Im not a member of investfeed telegram so this information is good to me.
anyway, i think its another delay again for the distribution. hope it will not take to long.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
good information, at least the participants wait for the continuation of calm and patient on the continued information
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
When Am I free to remove signature? Thank you.

You can freely remove your signature as the dev said a long time ago. Back read some pages on this thread and you will see the announcement of avi.

Thank you for the information.

For the love of Investfeed, I will keep for the next days.

Everyone on here are excited the distribution of the token.
Just because the success of the campaign, even me im excited also.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

You can freely remove your signature as the dev said a long time ago. Back read some pages on this thread and you will see the announcement of avi.

Thank you for the information.

For the love of Investfeed, I will keep for the next days.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
WAGMI

Thank you for sharing this great news. I'm not a member of investfeed telegram group that is why I haven't updated to the latest news from them. Keep updated us here, mate. It would be so much appreciated.
Merit: 103
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
mr.jamal task is done in terms of calculation Smiley
we are just waiting for the dev team to distribute IFT as a gift to be shared. . .
maybe they are still busy in the market, so IFT is more successful than they imagine. . .
Activity: 672
I think the valid information is only from the bounty manager. Let's wait for the news from him... stay tuned.
why must from bounty manager?
Jamal does not hold IFT coins, he just does the calculations on the spreadsheet
all IFT coins for bounty participant payments are in IFT dev
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I think the valid information is only from the bounty manager. Let's wait for the news from him... stay tuned.
Activity: 630

Thank you, I will remove my signature bb code. And where the spreadsheet link?

Spreadsheet is in the OP. go look for it at the first pages of this thread. Computation is already done. And we are all waiting for the distribution of our gift.
Pages:
Jump to: