Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty /investment strategies - page 2. (Read 1274 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 13, 2019, 07:50:31 AM
As a bounty Hunter or an investor, what are the criterias you apply in choosing which bounty campaign to do or ico project to invest on?
What is your strategy to making more bitcoin ?
For bounty hunters the best strategy is to hold the tokens when they feel it is going to get more value in future and selling the tokens which is not having much potential as soon as  when it was available on exchanges and then convert them to make bitcoins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 13, 2019, 07:26:38 AM
As a bounty Hunter or an investor, what are the criterias you apply in choosing which bounty campaign to do or ico project to invest on?

For now it's hard to pick also because lot of ico getting scammed even let say it is legit at the beginning but in long days it has a possible to become scammed as usual many of people don't expect it but it's 50'50 should i say 50% risky 50% profit.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
February 22, 2019, 10:19:02 AM

I always use the common and basic strategy which is to buy low and to sell high. Investing while the prices are low is an advantage that we could take. It is important that we'll know how to grab the opportunities that we have. Choosing a good bounty campaign would also be a big help.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
February 22, 2019, 10:09:58 AM
You must be more careful in determining the ICO project. Try to spend a little time doing research. Many ICO projects have potential and are reliable. And follow the ICO project which has a strong team and Bounty manager who has experience.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 22, 2019, 10:02:03 AM
I often participate in good bounties from reputable managers because the percentage of those projects is very successful! I will try to do all the campaigns in that bounty if it's really potential
Activity: 602
February 22, 2019, 09:48:45 AM
Now it's very difficult to choose a profitable project for bounty campaign.. there are few ones and even if you check team, read whitepaper and project seems legit there is a good probability that project will not be successful because of bad market conditions...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
February 22, 2019, 09:29:01 AM
bounty hunters so investors i will choose the signature of a bounty project which is supported by many well-known companies that already have a reputation and in which there are devteams whose names often appear in bounty projects, so I'm sure the project will succeed .

Such projects very rarely carry out bounty companies, they do not need cheap marketing since they have large external investors capable of providing the project with funds for development.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
February 22, 2019, 09:06:12 AM
The manager of the bounty and the project team always start with this and then see what the idea is and how much this team is capable of implementing it!
it is a very basic discussion and we must know that I think. to anticipate a scam project we can start from that discussion, but indeed it will be felt lacking because there are still many other factors that might need to be considered, such as market problems and marketing strategies after Ico.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
February 22, 2019, 09:02:09 AM
The manager of the bounty and the project team always start with this and then see what the idea is and how much this team is capable of implementing it!
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
February 22, 2019, 08:14:45 AM
active team on telegram channel that can answer all question from investor about their project.
always active on social media with their promotion in real life and project development report.
don't bother reading whitepaper because it's just a waste of time.
what made project got truster to invest on  is their transparency about their project development and team member real identity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
February 22, 2019, 07:47:40 AM
I participate only in the bounty, lately I have stopped completely investing in ICO!
Activity: 504
February 22, 2019, 07:42:49 AM
I look at many factors. For example, I look at a global and universal project. If a startup is initially focused on development within the country, it will be more difficult to find an investor.
Partners also play an important role. I also pay attention to the risks.
Activity: 798
February 22, 2019, 06:46:06 AM
What I do is participate more in bounty programs and invest a little in altcoin. Because, usually I get funds from the bounty also for investment altcoin and wait for the profits in the future. That's the strategy I did.
Most bounty hunters will do so because they do not have the money to invest in altcoin directly. I also participated in many bounties and sold them so I could buy ETH and BTC. Especially I never hold the tokens that I received from bounty, too dangerous

Of coursse participating in bounty profitable because we dont have use our own money, what we do is spread the word about the project or help the marketing team. We can sell our bounty reward to ethereum or bitcoin but i think many good bounty woth to hold
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
February 22, 2019, 06:07:58 AM
Am not in the field of investment but i think its same process and pattern with the bounty campaign,a bounty campaign with a good team and effective bounty campaign with a project of good benefits then its worth participating
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
February 21, 2019, 10:42:37 PM
Don't get bored to keep on following the Bounty because the more you collect tokens, the greater your chances of making money. Even if you get a token and the price falls, one day the price will rise again. And you have to be patient and everything can happen at Crypto.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 21, 2019, 10:29:33 PM
What I do is participate more in bounty programs and invest a little in altcoin. Because, usually I get funds from the bounty also for investment altcoin and wait for the profits in the future. That's the strategy I did.
Most bounty hunters will do so because they do not have the money to invest in altcoin directly. I also participated in many bounties and sold them so I could buy ETH and BTC. Especially I never hold the tokens that I received from bounty, too dangerous
Activity: 1190
February 21, 2019, 09:17:14 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 21, 2019, 08:20:07 PM
follow all the bounty, then invest with a small value for the ico. so when the price rises, the profit will be obtained and together with the token in the listing to the market exchange, it will get income as well.
Activity: 313
February 18, 2019, 08:31:32 AM
you should join the bounty that has famous teams or developers or you can also join bounty that have reputable managers .  For me, I often join the bounties of the Amazix team
You have to choose and find out, and participate in various Campaigns but you also need to know the project clearly.
or you invest in projects that convince good and famous teams so you can get a lot of opportunities.
the team you say is also a good team and many also join him.
Activity: 546
February 18, 2019, 08:21:52 AM
you should join the bounty that has famous teams or developers or you can also join bounty that have reputable managers .  For me, I often join the bounties of the Amazix team
Pages:
Jump to: