Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty /investment strategies - page 5. (Read 1274 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 12:15:56 PM
As a bounty Hunter or an investor, what are the criterias you apply in choosing which bounty campaign to do or ico project to invest on?
What is your strategy to making more bitcoin ?

It all depends on how promising the projects in which you are participating. I see that many people receive basic income through the bounty campaign.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
February 13, 2019, 12:15:10 PM
The best way to go about this is to only do the bounty of an ICO that you will actually invest in.
This significantly reduces your cost per token average and lowers risk (a major problem with icos).

Also, when your own money is in an ICO you tend to be much more picky which is a good thing.

I would say that the very first thing you need to look at is the team.
Actually go their linkedin profiles and do a bit of research into their past projects.
Do they have an actual track record of success?
REal professionals would have a track record, if there is nothing you can find, then stay away.
Also reach out to them and actually directly talk to them to have your questions answered.

Next, read the entire whitepaper and do fact checking.
Ask the tech questions to techies in these forums to see if the technology side is viable.
Compare everything they put with their business plan.

Only after you do all of this, consider investing and doing their bounty.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
February 13, 2019, 12:09:35 PM
I will choose the bounty of the whitepaper and an attractive and appropriate roadmap that will be executed. besides that bounty allocation is also considered in order to get more tokens. I will choose a bigger bounty allocation.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
February 13, 2019, 12:08:04 PM
I personally as a bounty hunter do try as much as possible to check the team/devs of any project am participating in their bounty to be sure the project is feasible and be ascertain if my efforts will worth it at the long run.
How can you understand if the project is feasible? it's just impossible to understand at the stage of a bounty campaign.
He means if you must try to do a lot of research to determine how good that ico before try to participate in the any platform. remember about this should be a mandatory for any bounty hunters before try will try to send their application.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
February 13, 2019, 11:46:13 AM
If the project has a working product, then the credibility of the ICO is more or less confirmed. I also put in mind how strong the team is.

As for my strategy for making more bitcoin, I immediately sell my tokens then invest it on other investment vehicles then buy back into bitcoin after.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 13, 2019, 10:55:34 AM
In principle, there is nothing difficult, you need to invest in promising projects and in the same projects to participate in the bounty!

This is assuming that you have a starting capital, which most beginners do not have here. Also, I would add that it is best to diversify your investments, both monetary and temporary.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
February 13, 2019, 10:35:30 AM
I used a lot of different methods to choose bounties so I could participate, but until now, more than 1 year has passed and I have not really succeeded with it. No method can certainly help you succeed in bounty, it needs your luck and hard work
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 09:36:10 AM
There are many criteria by which I choose a project, but I focus on the team and its experience!
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
February 13, 2019, 09:26:47 AM
I only follow bounties that are easy to do, and also I only work on projects that are really good.
Last year I did a lot of projects and it was just a waste of my time right now I won't do that again
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 13, 2019, 09:23:07 AM
As a bounty Hunter or an investor, what are the criterias you apply in choosing which bounty campaign to do or ico project to invest on?

There's a lot of factors you need to consider when starting to get join bounty or invest in a crypto project. The practicality of the project or is it realistic. You can see this in their whitepaper normally available on their website. That too you need to check if technically created. The people running the project is also important. They should be credible and have a proven record. How they handle community support tells also a lot about the legitimacy of the project. For bounty, it is important for me to know the credibility of the manager running it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
February 13, 2019, 09:21:00 AM
There are lots of ways on how to make more bitcoin. We have mining  bounty hunting, airdrops and trading. As of now, I preferred trading because participating in bounties are a waste of time and you will always have a doubt if they will be able to reach atleast the softcap for them to pay the hunters or if they will still continue the bounty. The criterias i am looking before joining the bounty are team members, partnerships, uniqueness of their project and website presentation.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
February 13, 2019, 09:20:21 AM
In principle, there is nothing difficult, you need to invest in promising projects and in the same projects to participate in the bounty!

What you wrote is obvious. The topic of this thread is the answer to the question on how to find and evaluate the profitability of the project. This process is much more complicated than choosing tomatoes at the market.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
February 13, 2019, 09:16:37 AM
I personally as a bounty hunter do try as much as possible to check the team/devs of any project am participating in their bounty to be sure the project is feasible and be ascertain if my efforts will worth it at the long run.
How can you understand if the project is feasible? it's just impossible to understand at the stage of a bounty campaign.

Usually it is enough to review experience of developers. If in past they already managed similar projects and succeed, it is more possible that this time also they will achieve the goal. It is not about to be sure (because it is impossible), but about reduce the investment risk.
Activity: 322
February 13, 2019, 09:10:51 AM
in choosing the Cryptocurrency criteria that I will follow to invest or Bounty, I have several criteria:
1. The project must have a long-term concept
2. This concept is engaged in real services, such as exchanges, telecommunications or banking
3. have an experienced team
4. The project must have cooperation built on various other sub-projects.
Activity: 294
February 13, 2019, 08:58:44 AM
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
February 13, 2019, 08:57:35 AM
hmm I prefer trading and becoming a bounty hunter to get more Bitcoin, but sometimes I also invest in ICO which I think is really good and with a real team. My suggestion, that if you don't want to get big risks, then becoming a bounty hunter is the right choice.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
February 13, 2019, 08:16:05 AM
I think everyone has their own way of choosing bounties, some choose from seeing who the manager is dealing with, some see what the features and technology brought about by the project will be useful later and have a great chance of success.
Activity: 255
February 13, 2019, 05:33:29 AM

I think it's all the same. The way you do research before investing to protect your money is the same way a bounty hunter should do research to save himself the stress. Both are serious investments
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
February 13, 2019, 05:14:02 AM
Be sure you must research it carefully before you invest of that project, look at the team if they have more experience to make the project grow or being successful to develop in their platform that is the best for the investment strategy.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 13, 2019, 05:10:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: