Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 24. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 27
July 22, 2018, 11:23:06 AM
No man, Why do you say bounty is dead like that? Currently I am still in bounty programs and receiving bonuses from this program, there is no reason to say that the bounty is dead, we need to chose carefuuly bounties, and also if have more participants the reward will be less, but there is a LOT a of good bounties heppening right now.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 11:17:00 AM
Bounty is definitely not dead. as long as there are ICOs or projects to market, bounty campaigns will continue to exists. but you are right that overtime the number of rewards received are becoming very low.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Decentralized global logistics platform
July 22, 2018, 11:13:50 AM
I do not think that the bounty is dying, I think that the decline in earnings is caused naturally by the situation in the market. But this situation has been improving quite recently, and in the bounty, certainly the same should happen.  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
July 22, 2018, 10:56:44 AM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

I'm not the hero or legendary  Sad but here is my opinion,  Bounty not die if there is ICO, If ICO no more allow no bounty, When we compare 5-month backs and now  there are so many participants for one bounty and allocation divided with all, but 5 months back no more participation for bounties and one person get more tokens. That time most of are done FB and TW but they got massive profit, Now we can't get that much of token by doing FB and TW you should have to focus all the campaigns. Work hard you earn more  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 10:51:41 AM
When there are too many participants on a particular bounty, then the rewards also decreases.

Bounty is not dead, but if people are just here for pure profit and they can say it and leave this forum.

At least they should respect the forum and post at least useful or constructive replies.
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
July 22, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
Bounty is not dead. Bounty is just ine aspect of ICOs which again is only aspect of the entire blockchain and crypto currencies ecosystem. This year it is tough for anyone to invest in this space, most ICOs are trading below their ICO price and investors have no profits. Of course this also means that doing bounties will give you a lot less for your activities than you were used to. But poor bounty rewards are just the symptoms.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 10:36:14 AM
Bounty programs are not dead. You just have to do some research on the project and select the right program. If you dont know how to read and to figure out if a project is legit or not, no one can help you. Dont blame anyone else if you didnt do your own research!
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
July 22, 2018, 10:45:59 AM
the number of bounty participants has increased, more and more participants now, and the rewards of the bounty are less because they have to be divided by the number of participants. so that we get a lot of rewards, we must be observant in choosing bounty.

We need KYC for bounty. The number of participants will be much smaller and the rewards will increase

Good suggestion as those who don't want to undergo KYC will not join and this will remove those multi accounts. I think the bounty manager should look on those scammer that use other accounts and multi entry of accounts.

Because I and they wanted to keep our personal documents hidden from the internet where anything can happen if they hold onto that data.

Anyone who has your identification ID can pull your exact place, from government institutions and even get your social security number, get your benefits, money and many more.

It can even lead to knowing your family and siblings and worst and worst. That is why the leak on facebook's data came to court and UK created a new policy for it. Because data is power.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 10:44:02 AM
HI. No i dont think so bounties can never dead as crypto market is running so it will also run but yeah particpaints in bounties has been increasing rapidly so the profit is distributing among all so its become less profitable.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 10:43:11 AM
As I haven`t participated in any bounty yet, I`m not competent in earnings~ trend but..
What I see is that this forum is seriously damaged and flooded by that bounty hunters.
And educational and informational function is lost from this forum..
It`s almost impossible to use this forum for research this or that sphere or project..
You simply can~t filter such huge amount of flooded unnessesary information..

Merit system isn`t helping in this either, IMHO..
Activity: 350
July 22, 2018, 10:41:12 AM
I guess too,  bounty is seem dying  gradually because of big increase in bounty participant and also side effect of scam ICO. Bounty is becoming waste of time by having a  huge participant with less allocation. Even the project pays us it not make any sense because of less tokens. Price is not fix as been mention in an ICO. So at the end there no earning
If bounty program will not exist anymore in blockchain technology the market of cryptocurrencies may Affected because this is the one major who supported to promote in a future as an exchanging payment transactions. Be positive as always to have a positive result .
Bounty campaigns are still the most effective way for ICO projects to come close to investors so bounty campaigns I think will not go away if the cryptocurrency market continues. I hope the market will rebound so that the campaign will also be developed as before.
Activity: 112
July 22, 2018, 10:39:04 AM
Hello, on the one hand, yes all bounties are dead, there is almost no chance to find a good bounty, where they pay well, and do not participate in scam. You have to check everything, the team, its experience, look for information in the whitepaper, and sometimes this is not enough. But bounties are not dead at all! Although in our time a worthy bounty has become a real nugget. Many projects are trying to be reborn in ICO. I'll say it honestly, I do not imagine a person who, without fear, will invest in any ICO. In 90% of cases, you really just lose money. But these are only my thoughts, I may be wrong.
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 10:33:27 AM
the number of bounty participants has increased, more and more participants now, and the rewards of the bounty are less because they have to be divided by the number of participants. so that we get a lot of rewards, we must be observant in choosing bounty.

We need KYC for bounty. The number of participants will be much smaller and the rewards will increase

Good suggestion as those who don't want to undergo KYC will not join and this will remove those multi accounts. I think the bounty manager should look on those scammer that use other accounts and multi entry of accounts.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 10:30:32 AM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

Part due to the many project scam. 1 part any more due to too many participants bounties should reward divided for many people leads to will get very little money compared to the effort spent
Activity: 62
July 22, 2018, 10:23:01 AM
Why such a conclusion ?! I think it's completely unreasonable .  It is necessary to choose projects more carefully, to read. Still,it's your time and your earnings. Generosity isn't dead .
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 22, 2018, 10:20:04 AM
I guess too,  bounty is seem dying  gradually because of big increase in bounty participant and also side effect of scam ICO. Bounty is becoming waste of time by having a  huge participant with less allocation. Even the project pays us it not make any sense because of less tokens. Price is not fix as been mention in an ICO. So at the end there no earning
If bounty program will not exist anymore in blockchain technology the market of cryptocurrencies may Affected because this is the one major who supported to promote in a future as an exchanging payment transactions. Be positive as always to have a positive result .
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
July 22, 2018, 10:04:09 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
July 22, 2018, 09:51:06 AM

adding a KYC process in bounty doesn't seem to increase the rewards I think it will only lessen the participants and lessen the rewards the reason is that most of the crypto bounties has this minimum members of participants to not deduct the bounty pool right KYC is not needed for hunter bacuase we are dealing with crypto giving out our personal information is a big security risk.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 12:57:29 PM
Now the robust ICOs do not bounty and there are too many scam projects. So it's dead in the bounties.
Activity: 350
July 21, 2018, 12:56:44 PM
Bounty companies are not dead, just profit because of the large number of participants is getting smaller every day. The only way to fight this is to limit the number of participants.
Pages:
Jump to: