Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] LockChain | Decentralized Booking & Vacation Marketplace (CLOSED) - page 12. (Read 13822 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
We would like to express our gratitude for all that you have done a great effort to promote our project. We are most grateful for your support and really do appreciate it.

We wanted to inform you about few updates here

1. Please do not remove your signature until our campaign manager makes a new update about it.

2. The campaign manager has started updating spreadsheets and these will be updated within a week (Until December 07). And After that, he will give you 3 more days so that you check if there is an issue with anything.

Edit: If someone has any issue please post here.

Hi, Irfan!
Two questions:
1. Stacks on Facebook have not been updated for more than a week. Will you update it?
2. Should I go on making retweets/reposts?

Thank you.

In process to update all the spreadsheets.

Signature sheet already updated. Please guys have a look and tell me if there is any issue.

Please change my ETH wallet because the old one has been hacked.

OLD WALLET: 0x1B8f0cB0970CbB165D58ADaAe7682929D5CB68D1

NEW WALLET: 0xe5417d4A931Ad084C845712121f15976A78a6e76

BOUNTY TYPE: BLOG/ARTICLE CAMPAIGN

BITCOINTALK USERNAME: Cryptogeek101

Nos on Spreadsheet: 95,96,97

Thanks.

Updated

ETH wallet not changed yet sir?
Activity: 517
Merit: 100
Is the campaign still in progress until ICO is over? This campaign is up to 10th week or just 9 weeks?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It's already the second Sunday that I notice that on Sundays this company does not make new content in social networks.
Well, a pleasant weekend)))
Activity: 60
Bounty portal has not updated stake so far . Could anyone help me to check ?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hi Irfan,

Pls recheck by Twitter RTs, its showing on on 22 retweets I have done, whereas I join FB and twitter campaign on the same day and promoting both campaign in parallel.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
We would like to express our gratitude for all that you have done a great effort to promote our project. We are most grateful for your support and really do appreciate it.

1. Please do not remove your signature until our campaign manager makes a new update about it.

2. The campaign manager has started updating spreadsheets and these will be updated within a week (Until December 07). And After that, he will give you 3 more days so that you check if there is an issue with anything.

Hi, Irfan!
Two questions:
1. Stacks on Facebook have not been updated for more than a week. Will you update it?

Thank you.

In process to update all the spreadsheets.

Signature sheet already updated. Please guys have a look and tell me if there is any issue.

Thanks.

Updated
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

Thanks.
Activity: 323
Stacks on Facebook have not been updated for more than a week. Will you update it?
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Hello! Where can I see a spreadsheet for bounty members?

Depends on where you participated? The signature on the first page!
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
Hello! Where can I see a spreadsheet for bounty members?
http://prntscr.com/hi61g6

I understand that the table is already updated and this is the final result?

Activity: 182
can I send LOC tokens I have to a different wallet? I have them in myetherwallet at the moment
Activity: 308
Since there are no more token to give except for the team what is the benefit/value for people who have not bought loc to onboard hotels?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Activity: 406

Hi,

My http://lockchain.bountyportals.com portal userid is vijayrana

As per rule in a day I am doing 3 Facebook share/like/comment and 3 Retweet/Like. I login into http://lockchain.bountyportals.com/site/index.php daily.
Some time it gives a warning message "Alert! You have exceeded your twitter requests for today. Check back later."

I have manually calculated my Facebook & Twitter count it is as following (Max 3 per day)

Twitter 47
Facebook 47

In portal it is showing only

Facebook Share 0
Facebook Like 0
Twitter 41

Stake of telegram is also not added.

Kindly help as Token sale officially ended and I will get very less bounty reward for my task.

Please let me know if any other information is required.

Thanking for and looking for favorable response,
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Dear bounty manager irfan_pak10 and managing team,

I have performed Facebook and Twitter tasks every day (with only 4 or 5 exceptions at most, in which case I performed such tasks the following day). I shared / retweeted all posts, nevertheless my stats still show 0 shares, 9 likes and 15 retweets. When are they going to update??? I am afraid of not being rewarded for the work I put in.

Thanks for your attention.
Activity: 308
If someone is booking on Lockchain web, can they use usd, eur, gbp by directly, or they must convert it to LOC token?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Hi, Irfan!
Two questions:

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

I wanted to know is it possible to remove the signature? And when will be giving away coins to those who participated in the BOUNTY?
Pages:
Jump to: