Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] LockChain | Decentralized Booking & Vacation Marketplace (CLOSED) - page 7. (Read 13822 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 262
Looks like a scam.
why tho?
'' we will be sending all bounties between 20th-31st of December.''

it is only 28th December
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Perhaps this is another stage where we just have to pretend that nothing happened and then move on. If they happen to pay, that will be good, if they do not, then we keep moving on.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Looks like a scam.
hopefully it does not really happen because we are here waiting for a gift for bounty participants. at least we need the latest information but so far I have not seen it.
Activity: 504
Activity: 721
I do not think these people intend to pay bounty participants. ICO ended long ago but nothing has been said about payment. Today is 27th but number of stakes not updated.
I also do not understand, the payment date of 20 until the date of December 30 will be made payments, currently there is no payment...
I do not think these people intend to pay bounty participants. ICO ended long ago but nothing has been said about payment. Today is 27th but number of stakes not updated.
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
Hi Bounty manager when can I see social media spreadsheet? and when token distribution?
Activity: 504
When the token distribution will be ? Its the end of the year already.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Native Korean, Professional Translator
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
24 the number and reward for the bounty is still there. What's going on? When do we get our coins?
Dev can you please tell us what is going on, Facebook stakes not updated to now. No one talks about it after the numerous complains. It is high time we got to know our stand.
Activity: 406
Hi Dev, When facebook stakes will be corrected, it is showing 0. When tokens will be distributed ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
How many tokens will one take for a stake for social media bounty? All calculated but social media not calculated
why can not we see the whole list?
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I've no idea why I'm waiting two week but bountyportal still don't update our stakes, portal site moderator don't have reply , I've fill the complaint form , please response and fix the issue , thank you
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
According to all that am reading here, i guess tokens have not been released yet. So please y'all should wait a little.

Hi. How tokens are not released if they are already trading on HITBTC. I can't understand why no payments.
read this

Hello everyone,

On behalf of Lockchain team, I'd like to confirm that we will be sending all bounties between 20th-31st of December.
Thank you for your effort and for your patience.

Lockchain team
According to all that am reading here, i guess tokens have not been released yet. So please y'all should wait a little.

Hi. How tokens are not released if they are already trading on HITBTC. I can't understand why no payments.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hello everyone,

On behalf of Lockchain team, I'd like to confirm that we will be sending all bounties between 20th-31st of December.
Thank you for your effort and for your patience.

Lockchain team
How do you count the stakes ? the portal doesn't work at all. It seems that everybody or the most of us, have zero in the facebook and the number of our tweet is false. (I already claim twice in the form).

So please tell us how do you count the stakes ? 

Thank You

Ill make sure that your stakes will be accurate until this date.

Where can I see how much I get for the bounty on Twitter?

That spreadsheet is not released yet. Ill releases it soon

Why it is still not who received the award for the bounty? Please tell me the exact date when we will receive it!
Activity: 721
I've bought LOC at hitbtc with price 0.0000523btc. until now the price drops so fast .. Will it go back up?

The price falls not quite fast. But that's how people will get the reward of the bounty the price may likely fall to 0.1$
when payment will be distributed?
waiting for payment in do,
i buy some loc in hitbtc.
I've bought LOC at hitbtc with price 0.0000523btc. until now the price drops so fast .. Will it go back up?

The price falls not quite fast. But that's how people will get the reward of the bounty the price may likely fall to 0.1$
Pages:
Jump to: