Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] LockChain | Decentralized Booking & Vacation Marketplace (CLOSED) - page 8. (Read 13822 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 100
I've bought LOC at hitbtc with price 0.0000523btc. until now the price drops so fast .. Will it go back up?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Its 19th Dec and my twitter RT still showing 34, whereas FB reporst are around 80, RT should be near to this number, I do not how this team is working and when will they update the correct stakes, bounty manager pls check.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
sorry dev and team lockchain, when is the token division bounty sosmed?
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Hi everyone, is there any updates about project? When will be spreadsheets released and when we can expect bounty payments?

up
any news?

Probably I missed it before. If Lockchain.no is from devs team, than probably we should trust him.. Hoping to see final stakes till this date. My twitter stakes looking quite trustworthy, FB probably something missing.
But, hope to get tokens as Christmas gift Smiley
It
Hello everyone,

On behalf of Lockchain team, I'd like to confirm that we will be sending all bounties between 20th-31st of December.
Thank you for your effort and for your patience.

Lockchain team
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hi everyone, is there any updates about project? When will be spreadsheets released and when we can expect bounty payments?

up
any news?
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
I see that on the marketplace the booking was listed with USD and LOC. Is it going to change with market price? If we showed that amount, I think it would hint the market price of the coin.

I don't quite understand you. What do you mean?
Activity: 406
I see that on the marketplace the booking was listed with USD and LOC. Is it going to change with market price? If we showed that amount, I think it would hint the market price of the coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Where LOC is now trading? You can link to?
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
hopefully everything goes smoothly.
and please fix my stake on twitter portal bounty is not appropriate.
hopefully you can check it.
I've sent a compalint on your site.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Hello everyone,

On behalf of Lockchain team, I'd like to confirm that we will be sending all bounties between 20th-31st of December.

Lockchain team
How do you count the stakes ? the portal doesn't work at all. It seems that everybody or the most of us, have zero in the facebook and the number of our tweet is false. (I already claim twice in the form).

So please tell us how do you count the stakes ? 

Thank You

Ill make sure that your stakes will be accurate until this date.

Hello, irfan. Can you please check my stakes as well. Because the current numbers are false...
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Hello everyone,

Lockchain team
How do you count the stakes ? the portal doesn't work at all. It seems that everybody or the most of us, have zero in the facebook and the number of our tweet is false. (I already claim twice in the form).

Thank You

Where can I see how much I get for the bounty on Twitter?

That spreadsheet is not released yet. Ill releases it soon

Everything is good in the portal. All the tokens show. But when will they come to my wallet? Today is December 15, and you said that 10-11 will start distributing them.

The dates have changed. As for now bounty will be distributed between 20th-31st of December. Hope there would be no delays any more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Great project! Seems very promising and has a big potential. . I am supporting this project I hope it will be a success program. Good luck !!!

Yes it is! I'd have came early here to join the bounty campaign
Good luck devs
Activity: 518
Great project! Seems very promising and has a big potential. . I am supporting this project I hope it will be a success program. Good luck !!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
Hello everyone,

Lockchain team

Thank You

Where can I see how much I get for the bounty on Twitter?

That spreadsheet is not released yet. Ill releases it soon

Everything is good in the portal. All the tokens show. But when will they come to my wallet? Today is December 15, and you said that 10-11 will start distributing them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
 Shocked Shocked Have tokens been distributed yet, went offline for sometime and am back now
I want to inform that still FB stakes are showing 0 in bounty portal.
Will we be alerted by email when LOC goes on hitbtc or should we just check on the site and in here for an announcement?
Merit: 101
Native Korean, Professional Translator
Irfan, please add Korean WP on the spreadsheet..

https://goo.gl/q3cSvx
Pages:
Jump to: