Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] LockChain | Decentralized Booking & Vacation Marketplace (CLOSED) - page 9. (Read 13822 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I wish to know one thing, if the tokens for promoters are locked up in smart contract or not? If yes then what is the vesting period?
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Hello everyone,

On behalf of Lockchain team, I'd like to confirm that we will be sending all bounties between 20th-31st of December.
Thank you for your effort and for your patience.

Lockchain team
How do you count the stakes ? the portal doesn't work at all. It seems that everybody or the most of us, have zero in the facebook and the number of our tweet is false. (I already claim twice in the form).

So please tell us how do you count the stakes ? 

Thank You

Ill make sure that your stakes will be accurate until this date.

Where can I see how much I get for the bounty on Twitter?

That spreadsheet is not released yet. Ill releases it soon

Looking forward to it. Very interesting how many will count!
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Hi, I stored my LOC in MEW but ETHERSCAN is not showing them. Is this normal?

It is normal, the LOC will show on etherscan once you make a transaction with LOC, eg. like if you send out LOC from your wallet to another wallet or someone send you LOC, all your LOC will now be shown on etherscan.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello everyone,

On behalf of Lockchain team, I'd like to confirm that we will be sending all bounties between 20th-31st of December.

Lockchain team
How do you count the stakes ? the portal doesn't work at all. It seems that everybody or the most of us, have zero in the facebook and the number of our tweet is false. (I already claim twice in the form).

Thank You

That spreadsheet is not released yet. Ill releases it soon
Hello everyone,

Lockchain team

Thank You

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello everyone,

Lockchain team

Thank You

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hello everyone,

Lockchain team

Thank You
Activity: 182
Hi, I stored my LOC in MEW but ETHERSCAN is not showing them. Is this normal?
Activity: 406
Updated portal, Please have a look and let me know if there is an issue.

And if there is any issue please mention it here:  https://goo.gl/forms/PDHk17Ig1lXyVfvq2

My FB count are 0 in portal I have filled the complaint form. Kindly look into it.

My FB stakes are still showing 0 in bounty portal. Kindly help.

FB stakes are still showing 0, hope someone from support team will look into it before making final calculation for tokens/stakes.
From what I understood, one can book on Lockchain using either LOC, ETH or fiat. And from what I understood, it will be slightly cheaper to book in LOC vs fiat/ETH. My question is: how much cheaper?
Merit: 251
Hello everyone,

Lockchain team

We don't need to do anything, correct? Bounty Portal info is sufficient by itself?
Activity: 247
Q: at the exchange from 15th Dec, you reckon my network of friends would still be able to buy some LOC with ease?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Hello everyone,

Lockchain team
No problem than nothing, thank you for your information.

Why the delay?
Relax dude, though so you will still be paid you just need be more patience Smiley
Hello everyone,

Lockchain team

Why the delay?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,

Lockchain team
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
when token distributed ??
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Hi devs, is there any updates about bounty campaign, FB stakes was´t updates for several weeks (maybe 15 days...).
@irfan_pak10 - you promised me before to publish all participants list with stakes, I really wait to see that. 
Thank you and have a nice day  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
When will we get bounty payout?
And where you can see how the number of LOC do I get for bounty Twitter?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Updated portal, Please have a look and let me know if there is an issue.

And if there is any issue please mention it here:  https://goo.gl/forms/PDHk17Ig1lXyVfvq2

The stakes are still counted incorrectly. That's very sad I should say. And this is not the first time there are issues with bountyportals...
Pages:
Jump to: