Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 86. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 110
September 07, 2017, 08:12:19 AM
i think, keeping bounty moneys for a while is good for our wallets.
we can waiting for dump to exchange, or we can keep them for real gain with success of its project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 07, 2017, 08:08:14 AM
I would always like to wait to gain a good profit. Bounty Money can make you rich. May be most times it may not be a good idea. But i would like to take that risk.
I think bounty money is a very suitable and very profitable because by following Bounty we can get paid from the project you follow.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 08:03:31 AM
I would always like to wait to gain a good profit. Bounty Money can make you rich. May be most times it may not be a good idea. But i would like to take that risk.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
September 07, 2017, 06:10:24 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Yeah! Altcoins, I mean some chosen ones, are also like assets that if kept hidden will grow big in value overtime. While most bounty hunters are dumping their hard-earned coins after payout, some are keeping them while waiting for the big break. And guess who made the bigger money? The patients!
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
September 07, 2017, 05:53:24 AM
waiting for a few years does not work and profitable in all earned bounty coins always.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
September 06, 2017, 01:55:31 PM
It is very hard to make profit regularly. You should keep the rewards for a while. When you get the rewards you should wait till project develops and price raises. Otherwise you dont make any profit at all. And you should check the team very well because there are so many scam projects with very good advertisements.
Activity: 378
September 06, 2017, 01:25:04 PM
Let's hear it for the BEST Bounty Hunters!

What are your TOP 10 currently running bounties?
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 06, 2017, 01:17:45 PM
I try to make any french translation. I try to be in lucrative campaign : good idea, or not many participants. I look on the % and the cap.

Some campaign make real money like bancor.

Some make real money with time  ( Waves... )

Don't hesitate to work seriously on that !
Activity: 812
September 06, 2017, 12:55:04 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

i think not a years for sell their bounty. for me i'm waiting for high price and i will sell it, get profit from it and join bounty other. i think this is good than save it and wait until few years
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 12:19:15 PM
My Strategy is to only do bounties that are attached to coins that already have a market. That way, I can calculate how much money I will make in advance and see if it's worth the effort.
An example of this would be "DeepOnion". If you base how much the coin is worth in the exchange & cross reference with past signature campaign rewards, You would make 300-1200$ USD per week depending on rank. That's more then minimum wage where I'm from. All you gotta do is contribute to the forum by making quality posts.

Crypto bounties are amazing!
Activity: 1176
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 06, 2017, 12:13:29 PM
If you keep your reward from bounty for years then maybe you will become rich maybe not millionaire. There are only few bounty hunter does this coz' most of the time hunters will dump their coin after receiving it.

That is right, generally, the bounty tokens will be distributed a little later after the ICO token distribution, and at that time, the price is steady and it is not suitable to make fast profit, so why not keep it longer to make long term big profit.
they dont care about ICO. they just need money so they dump all their token after received
that is the fact that now many programs are just taking advantage of a program, they use ICO to raise funds after getting their funds then no longer take care of his program and left it alone and coin that made will disappear by itself
there are projects like that, but also there are still taking care of the project after the successful collecting funds. most who take care of the project will usually pump the price of coins continuously and make the price of coins high
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 11:50:01 AM
If you keep your reward from bounty for years then maybe you will become rich maybe not millionaire. There are only few bounty hunter does this coz' most of the time hunters will dump their coin after receiving it.

That is right, generally, the bounty tokens will be distributed a little later after the ICO token distribution, and at that time, the price is steady and it is not suitable to make fast profit, so why not keep it longer to make long term big profit.
they dont care about ICO. they just need money so they dump all their token after received
that is the fact that now many programs are just taking advantage of a program, they use ICO to raise funds after getting their funds then no longer take care of his program and left it alone and coin that made will disappear by itself
Activity: 252
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
September 06, 2017, 11:28:47 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 06, 2017, 11:09:06 AM

Activity: 308
September 06, 2017, 10:52:43 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
September 06, 2017, 10:23:03 AM
is not always prudent to just sell off all your bounty tokens.you can observe the potential ones and hold them for a while ;it could rise up.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 06, 2017, 09:14:23 AM
indeed bounty very profitable because we do not need capital to join in bounty, for the sale of coins they usually will sell if it is equivalent to the price of ICO
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
September 06, 2017, 09:06:10 AM
They deserve it if they did not immedietly dump those coin. The work for it and they enjoy the time when they paid off. They support the project as well..it is not easy to hold the coin when you got it from bounty. Yes some people give a bad words for bounty hunter. But we must say that they also support the project. Right ? Especially whoever people hold their bounty coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 08:45:58 AM
There are lot of promising coins are coming through ICO, you can earn handsome amt with Ambrosus is an open-source blockchain ecosystem that assures quality, safety and origins of food and pharmaceuticals. It combines blockchain protocols, sensor systems and smart contract to create a universally verifiable, community-driven solution for quality assurance and asset tracing within the global supply chains. The ecosystem is powered by Amber (AMB), a native blockchain token
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
September 06, 2017, 08:44:18 AM
I agree. It is just a matter of patience and until the value increases.
patience and precision in the world of crypto are needed, so as not to lose your money. A Proper reading of charts can gain high profits, usually, the initial launch of a coin is definitely the price is down.
Pages:
Jump to: