Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 82. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 01:52:36 PM
i also sold bounty crypto before. but now im holding them for better profit in future
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 12:02:10 PM
it depends on your signature campaign. most of bounties divided alot of peole and give so less money some airdrops giving more money

I like to join in ICO signature bounty for two reasons: 1)I can earn some free coins.2) I can keep an eye on this project by viewing posts and making posts.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 11:54:49 AM
the bounty money you can hold any coin for a long time, if the project proved to be success, you will gain great profit compare the money you buy the coin, its up to you for the best can do.
Actually it is depend on how you will manage your bounty. Because others are holding their coin if they see the project is good and has a lot of potential. It can be hodling for a long term or short term if already gaining profit.

I do the same most of the time actually. as I take bounties when I really believe in that project, I hold the coins that I get from bounties by hoping that will get more value in the future.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 11:34:47 AM
it depends on your signature campaign. most of bounties divided alot of peole and give so less money some airdrops giving more money
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
November 04, 2017, 11:31:38 AM
Bounty is a really good source of income if you live in a third world country where your average salary is like 300 usd a month. But if you live in like America or Europe, it is going to be hard to live with only the bounty income. When I receive my bounty I like to keep it as long as possible. I think it's a really bad move to dump it directly when the coin is tradable. Holding is always a good choice
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
November 04, 2017, 11:14:54 AM
the bounty money you can hold any coin for a long time, if the project proved to be success, you will gain great profit compare the money you buy the coin, its up to you for the best can do.

So it is, my friend so thanks to the bounty has made millions of dollars and now does not strain in life. Coins some have grown hundreds of thousands of times, so it is better to hold than sell immediately when entering the stock exchange. Smiley
Activity: 406
November 04, 2017, 10:59:04 AM
I also like bounty money and most of the bounties i sell them off as soon as the coins are listed at exchanges .I m happy with minimal profits and would continue to do the same. There are some bounties/coins which have long term vision and we can see the roadmap on their white paper .If they are achieving the same , still many people tend to hold the coins for atleast 2x benefits. I will think about the 2x factor in future.
Activity: 177
Merit: 102
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
November 04, 2017, 10:56:29 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Of course this is possible, if you select the best bounty campaigns and are patient then it is definitely a possibility, however there are few coins that really explode and so it is really difficult to predict this accurately
Activity: 840
November 04, 2017, 10:53:59 AM
Bounty Money is actually a good source of income. Especially if you know how this forum works.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 04, 2017, 10:44:23 AM
Actually it is depend on how you will manage your bounty. Because others are holding their coin if they see the project is good and has a lot of potential. It can be hodling for a long term or short term if already gaining profit.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 10:26:08 AM
Activity: 210
November 04, 2017, 10:10:38 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

That's actually wise for them. However, most of the bounty hunters are not doing that. By the time they receive their pay, they immediately dump them wherever the tokens are accepted for exchanges. They do not have the patience to hold their bounties and wait for quite a while for their tokens to accumulate value.
so true. Usually bounty hunter after receiving the payment they do not care about the price of the coin, Whereas the coin actually has a good future.

But they do not care about it.
not all bounty hunters like that, some of them peruse the white paper and the development of a coin.
hold the coins a few months and follow the official announcement from the developer. it only applies to quality coins like SONM.

yeah. it really differs from coin to coin and from bounty hunter to another bounty hunter. as there are bad quality of coins, there are similar bounty hunters. but there is also ones who are doing their job seriously, by being selective about choosing which coin to join as a bounty hunter.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 04, 2017, 09:59:25 AM
Last bounty campaign I participated in was Cindicator's sig campaign. I'm holding the CND I got. Yes,  I like receiving good coins or tokens for participating in bounty programs and hodling them. But I think there are few good campaigns of worthwhile projects, it's always a good idea to research for a while, eventually one can find a decent one to participate in.
Additionally I've got a close RL friend who's also on Bitcointalk and gives me tips which campaigns could be worth it to join every now and then, he's very experienced
Also participated in Cindicator and holding the tokens I received. I also participated in two or three more projects which I think do have a good future. I only sold once my bounty tokens and sadly, I sold it cheap and after 4 days, it went up 10 times the price I sold. Lesson learned don't dump your tokens esp if the project is really good.
I can say bounty hunters can earn big money if they know how to pick good projects and hold until the price skyrocket.
Since you have that close friend, maybe, can you add me in your friends' list so I can also enjoy what you are enjoying? haha
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
November 04, 2017, 09:47:24 AM
From the time I started, I only got 1 bounty for my campaign however it was a disaster (No need to mention the ICO because this may have a negative impact for them Smiley ) the reason is that it almost took a month to receive just for few coins - I know that it will take time to receive bounties but the problem is they have a lot of requirement that was not indicated when we joined. As of the moment, I am waiting for my other campaigns and once I get those I will hold like 10-20% because I know that these are good ICO's wherein it can be a long term investment.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
November 03, 2017, 03:03:40 PM
maybe as member works on following terms of entrance with the forum, the decision might arise as attaining field of work on tasks with different offers of completion.

Activity: 1162
November 02, 2017, 09:45:33 PM
I hold bounty bécause i have not paid for this tokens

I also prefer to keep all tokens from the bounty for a long time, because in the next 2-3 years they will increase by 100-1000 times! Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
November 02, 2017, 06:13:13 PM
well it depends, majority of the bounty hunters just dump their bounty coins because they need money. It is paid job, so why do not sell if you need money. You can always hold your bounty if you believe in the project, but sometimes it is hard not to sell
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.
November 02, 2017, 06:11:35 PM
bounty money is something that helps the projects to advertise, Someone has to spread the word, and is something that really works, how many times I have clicked and known different projects because of someone signature. So, if you carrying around someone marketing and make it known you should get some reward for it. SO if you hit some nice coins and holds them, there are some really good chance of make a very good profit some years from now.
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
November 02, 2017, 06:08:42 PM
 I hold bounty bécause i have not paid for this tokens
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
November 02, 2017, 06:06:00 PM

If they will hav BIG luck then they can sure but mate in dot.com bubble all was earning.
Todays ICOs are overprices as fuck you now price theym by its value and utility but becouse of ICO price.
Do you think that ICO will be so popular. Tokens most likely hurts business model.
Pages:
Jump to: