Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 85. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Making Blockchain Safer for Everyday Use
October 17, 2017, 11:07:26 AM
tell me a good bounty at the moment

Hi,

Sincerely would like to invite you to join our bounty program!

Hop on by and get rewarded

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243112.60

Thanks

David
TSS Team
Activity: 111
October 17, 2017, 10:12:36 AM
tell me a good bounty at the moment
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
October 17, 2017, 10:07:11 AM
Well, Being a bounty hunter is nice, because you can get free coins/money for free, and beside from that, if you invest this token or remain it in your possession, sometimes they raise and you make a fortune out of it. I sure hope that this thing happen to me.
Activity: 174
October 17, 2017, 09:49:40 AM
Great project! I take a part in bounties https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22555108
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 06, 2017, 11:36:49 PM
bounty campaign is inseparable from an ico project launch, and the success of a project, in because of sufficient capital funds to build the project, and to raise capital funds, bounty campaign is a very important thing ... so naturally if the bounty hunter can be a millionaire because it has been very meritorious
Activity: 126
October 06, 2017, 06:48:56 PM
Hello everybody

Please, pay  your attention to bitflip bounty campaign.

This is very special bounty where you can participate in ICO with the real ready operating product.

In fact, this bounty is very easy to participate in comparison with other ones, and even newbies are welcome

So, if you are interested, you can visit bitflip ICO page for additional information

Please, feel free to PM me directly if you have any questions

Cheers

Activity: 274
Merit: 250
October 06, 2017, 06:23:53 PM
Bounties are great for generating interest and spreading information about projects. I very much enjoy being part of ICOs that I believe in as well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 06, 2017, 05:51:56 PM
ICOlist  gives all the list of  initial coin offerings that is during a period.

Is there any place I can find the bounties. Now that I heard all the experiences from members on bounties. spending some time to contribute on valid discussion is good for the individual as well as the community as long as the individual is rewarded.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
October 06, 2017, 05:27:00 PM
but sometimes the return with the bounty jobs to gives with the less on numbers of coins as compared with the decision on work with the different customs of manage.

Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 06, 2017, 09:23:36 AM
From now on i"'ll invest some times in bounty hunting
Activity: 251
October 06, 2017, 08:56:35 AM
Bounty money is not free money as some people would have us believe. You will spend time, energy and sometimes additional resources to keep with the request of bounty manager. It is very crucial that you believe in the project you are promoting so that you can make clear decision about holding or selling

Yes, this is true, and you also have to wait to receive your money being not sure whether you will earn something at all. Here you need a patience..
Activity: 770
fLibero.financial
October 06, 2017, 06:12:44 AM
Bounty money is not free money as some people would have us believe. You will spend time, energy and sometimes additional resources to keep with the request of bounty manager. It is very crucial that you believe in the project you are promoting so that you can make clear decision about holding or selling
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
October 06, 2017, 06:09:08 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Yeah good idea. It would be a good way 1 year ago. Because many major projects were borned last year and they distributed good amount of their coins/tokens in their bounty campaigns. I hope there will be good ones from new projects as well  Smiley
Activity: 84
Tokenpay
October 06, 2017, 06:06:57 AM
Yes it is better to hold the bounty prize for long term because the price will atleast increase 10x times.So it is more profitable than selling for the ICO amount.Also it takes months for the projects to get on to the exchanges.
Activity: 826
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 06, 2017, 05:57:44 AM
Yeah i think if you believe your bounty campaign project just hold reward from bounty campaign maybe it will grow up and you can get more profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 06, 2017, 05:50:09 AM
They are just great lucky, because about 95% of coins after ico blown away in the next couple of months. All I've seen about 10 good coins out of hundreds that survived the ico.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 05:38:38 AM
Good afternoon!
I want to offer you to participate in the Nousplatform project bounty campaign. NOUS is the platform for decentralized investment funds on blockchain, which will remove the boundaries between funds and investors. The project was named as the best project of Cryptomind ICO-auction and keeps running at full speed.

More information about the project: https://nousplatform.com/ico
Join us at Telegram: https://t.me/Bounty_Nousplatform
Join us on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypresalenousplatform-1st-round-is-over-2236656
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 08:51:09 AM
Hello Bounty Hunters!

Consider taking part in Crowdholding's bounty campaign. We have a 10% referral program on investments e.g.!

Check out our Bitcointalk thread.

For any questions post in the thread or write a personal message. Cheers!
Activity: 311
September 07, 2017, 08:25:36 AM
Not all bounties are successful. if you are successful in reaching the future price you can buy everything you like like a bitcoin. not all coins are the same as that of bitcoin that its price is now possible in another decade is the higher the bitcoin price is difficult to reach bitcoin.
it is the fate of an erratic altcoin such as bitcoin that is guaranteed to be safe, while others are not sure because it is usually a new project after getting funding from ICO then distribution after that they release it without any attention to the project coinnya
Activity: 126
September 07, 2017, 08:14:10 AM
Not all bounties are successful. if you are successful in reaching the future price you can buy everything you like like a bitcoin. not all coins are the same as that of bitcoin that its price is now possible in another decade is the higher the bitcoin price is difficult to reach bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: