Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blkchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE] - page 11. (Read 23022 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 25
Good day. Tell me please who can comsalt me about bounty report? When we have to report? How and where we have report?
Everything is on first page.Reporting is on Sunday,first week reporting was from Monday and is still running.Must fill google form
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Good day. Tell me please who can comsalt me about bounty report? When we have to report? How and where we have report?
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
It is Saturday, please update the forms.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
I got 5000 friends on facebook & you only gave me 2 stakes. Why is that?
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Facebook subscription has been temporarily suspended
thanks
Activity: 167
your facebook spreadlist still un updated, when it will be updated?
Activity: 1055
Merit: 10
Freelance on the blockchain
Please tell me link "weekly report form" week 2 (March 11 - March 12)?
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
the translation sheet is broken
how to know if we are accepted or not
Activity: 117
this is not a surprise for me.because this is one of the great project and it is normal people gather around this project in numbers.Telegram community is very active and friendly.admins answers every small question of people,keep the good work
Activity: 140
Hello, tell me please about the bounty Multiversum. When you need to send a report for the tasks Huh there is only 1 week from 1 to 10 March. but the second one is running out. How to be?
Activity: 152
Dear Community ,

Here's an interview of the CEO of multiversum on ICO Interviews: Multiversum Bringing The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain

https://cryptocoin.news/videos/ico-interviews-multiversum-bringing-the-fourth-generation-of-blockchain-8297/

Please join out announcements channel to stay updated: https://t.me/MultiversumNews
Activity: 6
What will happen if i have a few people before minimum in twitter and facebook?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Don't worry about video content, strictly Survey will be done before assigning the prize

Is this 2nd week for reporting? Is it from 11 march to 17th? And on which day we should have to update report?

week 2 reporting start sunday, you can report week 1 until saterday evening

yes because I never joined this campaign, so please remove all who use my name in this campaign
Activity: 72
Don't worry about video content, strictly Survey will be done before assigning the prize

Is this 2nd week for reporting? Is it from 11 march to 17th? And on which day we should have to update report?

week 2 reporting start sunday, you can report week 1 until saterday evening
Activity: 238
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
someone uses my name to join a video campaign, please remove it from the list of video campaigns
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit
Someone submitted my video to this bounty campaign! He has several entries as well, which, I believe are copied as well.
Line 3,4,5,6,7,8 are SCAMS! Line 10 is the REAL OWNER of the video from LINE 3. Check ETH address from video description for proof!

https://youtu.be/tOb4VcvQ_zQ
Activity: 210
Is this method cost effective using the Relational Crypto Database versus a single data type? What about the speed of the transaction? How is the distributed decentralized system able to handle a complexed database without having slower confirmation times?
Activity: 234
Multiversum Marketing division operates on several aspects: we bring the target to a funnel where he’s led by hand through the fundamental steps that will make him a customer.

Phase 1: we attract AWARENESS to our product.
Phase 2: we generate INTEREST on our product.
Phase 3: we generate DESIRE on our product.
Phase 4: we operate CONVERSION to our product.
Our team is composed of experts from the main Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
Pages:
Jump to: