Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blkchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE] - page 8. (Read 23020 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
hello, yesterday I've registered for your twitter bounty campaign but I'm still not approved. How long it takes to be approved?

Hi twitter pre-Approvation has been  scheduled for tomorrow
Activity: 164
hello, yesterday I've registered for your twitter bounty campaign but I'm still not approved. How long it takes to be approved?
I can not understand when to submit a report. I made retweets 18-24. Do I need to send a report today? or this report from 25 to 31?
answer the question please.
Where do I send the report for 3 (18-24) week?

this is the link for the report form https://goo.gl/forms/LZaBmXNzWLMPZVJd2 - you may find it in the opening post.

thanks Yeswepump, if he/she checks post#1 there is the weekly report section
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
I can not understand when to submit a report. I made retweets 18-24. Do I need to send a report today? or this report from 25 to 31?

this is the link for the report form https://goo.gl/forms/LZaBmXNzWLMPZVJd2 - you may find it in the opening post.

Activity: 210
ONCE MORE
do not post your activities report here on this thread, check the report form link in post #1
thanks
Hi,allready 4th. week of bounty begins and nobody got thair MTV coins yet from last 3 weeks.How we can trust all this?

payments are done by the team manually, many participants already received 1 st week stakes, check if you have been "pre-Approved", otherwise, you will not receive any payment

Hi Manager, please tell me, I do not understand can I do  tweets and posts, or only retweets and repost? The week ended yesterday, will our stakes be counted, who sent weekly report form today?

Only retweets counts, check rules on post#1, thanks.

yesterday there was no form for the report for this week, and today it's too late, I tried to send a report yesterday, but there was not a correct date, what can I do now?
Weekly reporting form works fine, clear your browser cache and reload the form
Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
Activity: 210
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
Hi,allready 4th. week of bounty begins and nobody got thair MTV coins yet from last 3 weeks.How we can trust all this?
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Hi Manager, please tell me, I do not understand can I do  tweets and posts, or only retweets and repost? The week ended yesterday, will our stakes be counted, who sent weekly report form today?
Activity: 389
Merit: 1
Do you need to do the KYC procedure to get tokens?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
yesterday there was no form for the report for this week, and today it's too late, I tried to send a report yesterday, but there was not a correct date, what can I do now?
Activity: 658
Merit: 36
Telegram:@sigmas55
Are you guys updating Translations spreadsheet link, it is broken since day 1!

Also is Translation bounty still running? did you approve anyone?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Hi Manager, the Spreadsheet (Twitters) is not updated. So many participants wanna be are not approved or disapproved yet, including i. Please help.
Sorry guys, all reporting here have been deleted.
USe the right form instead as reported in rules(post #1)

week 3 reporting is now open
Thanks
Activity: 2
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hi manager, please fix my Twitter registration on the spreadsheet (Raw # 9) my Twitter audit is updated now, and I am still supporting this bounty, Thanks!
Activity: 389
How long will the bounty company last? Thank you  Wink
Activity: 944
Dear bounty manager, I ask you to make changes to my profile bitcointalk ... correct is   :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gamezal-1255808     Thank you so much  ( BTT - gamezal )
line 161 in  Participants List 

Pages:
Jump to: