Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blkchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE] - page 10. (Read 23020 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 1
Dear All,

Join our official Telegram Bounty group for more updates on bounty.

https://t.me/MultiversumBounty
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Hi there no weekly report form for telegram
can i use REGISTERING FORM as a report

Hi, Telegram (admin report) added to weekly report form. You can use it for your weekly activities reporting
thanks
copper member
Activity: 378
Hi there no weekly report form for telegram
can i use REGISTERING FORM as a report
Hello guys.
Did anyone get tokens for the first week in the account?
Thank you

Week 1 reporting closed, yesterday. we need 3 days to complete survey and pass results to the team.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Hi, I just wanna ask if bounty hunters needs to pass KYC before they can get the bounty?
Activity: 140
Hello guys.
Did anyone get tokens for the first week in the account?
Thank you
Activity: 308
Hello,

How can we prove we did the report for the week. I just filled the form today for week 2, but I didn't receive any confirmation that I did it. Please advise.

Thank you
Activity: 5
Thanks it is ok now. What about weeks reports? When per week stake will show?
Activity: 260
Merit: 251
Check your Status now , it seems it is ok
Activity: 5
Hi, Why my status in spreadsheet file is rejected? It is showing "Under Limited N. Freinds"
What does it means? I have total 3500+ friends on my profile: https://www.facebook.com/cryptoboy110
bitcointalk username: taskeen1105

Please reply me what is wrong with my registration and how can I make my profile valid for bounty?

Thanks
Activity: 92
wohhh its been a long time that i keep looking where is the link to the bounty thread after i sign up to the website i cant find it pls help me fine the link pls.. thank u

I got 5000 friends on facebook & you only gave me 2 stakes. Why is that?

Hello, Facebook campaign #238 in the spreadsheet - why do I have 2 stakes when my followers number should give 6? There are a lot of mistakes there, please check it

There was an alignment error in the spreadsheet that has been quickly solved, now everything is ok.
Thank you
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Hello, Facebook campaign #238 in the spreadsheet - why do I have 2 stakes when my followers number should give 6? There are a lot of mistakes there, please check it
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Good afternoon. I can't figure out when to send the second week's report .

All the weekly modules are sent from Sunday to the following Saturday.

So the module of the second week (11-17 March) will open tomorrow and you can send it until Saturday, March 24th.
Weekly reporting form  is temporarily disabled to make some changes, it will be ready for week 2 reporting in a while
thanks

EDIT

We found some week 2 activities reported in week 1 , those reports are considered invalid, if you did it you must redo your report in week 2 reporting stage (starting from March 18th)
Thanks
Activity: 944
Dear bounty manager, I ask you to make changes to my profile bitcointalk ... correct is   :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gamezal-1255808     Thank you so much  ( BTT - gamezal )
Activity: 140
Please tell me link "weekly report form" week 2 (March 11 - March 12)?
copper member
Activity: 480
Good afternoon. I can't figure out when to send the second week's report .
Activity: 216
Hello Everyone,

We would like to share with you a short but packed video explaining the Multiversum Blockchain's concept and goals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBIJF01oFtc

Enjoy. Smiley
Activity: 167
Facebook subscription has been temporarily suspended
thanks
or because of Under limit N. Friends ? sorry i don`t get it
Pages:
Jump to: