Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blkchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE] - page 6. (Read 23020 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 5
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello! Why is the possibility of submitting a report closed? Time on the schedule has not yet come.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Good evening why the report form is closed? what time zone is time?
Activity: 260
Merit: 251
Activity: 2590
Why at you in the form of the report it is written the 4th week? Or number of week to write comments in a line? Thanks.
Activity: 784
Merit: 176
Hello sir, when will you update the spreadsheet for signature campaign?
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Hello Manager! Please, change my number of Twitter followers 10,000+
My number in spreadsheet 181
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Please tell me, I did not quite understand how to submit a weekly report. I fill the form with Google, but what about links for messages?
All 10 links to messages should be specified in the report or how?

It is quite simple, just copy&paste the link then hit the return key, repeat this two step for each link

Thank you very much.) Maybe you can still tell me the algorithm for calculating coins? I filed a report for a week, then where will the coins be sent? In your personal account https://my.multiversum.io? And when does this usually happen? If I applied yesterday, then by the end of the week should send?

Activity: 195
Merit: 24
reserved french langage for ANN&BOUNTY thread and whitepaper
Activity: 260

Well done, your work will be evaluated by the content creation team

Please tell me, I did not quite understand how to submit a weekly report. I fill the form with Google, but what about links for messages?

It is quite simple, just copy&paste the link then hit the return key, repeat this two step for each link
Activity: 322
Every company that works in finance, health, industry and manufacturing, in the public sector or in the field of private entrepreneurship will benefit from this technology.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Activity: 72
Do not report here your activities, reporting on bounty thread is not allowed, check post #1 for reporting form link
thanks
Activity: 72
Hi Manager! written on the first page: Reward payment will be provided weekly, there is nothing in the personal account and in the spreadsheet. How long should I wait?

Sorry for delay, we are waiting team to transfer payments

Dear admin, thank you for correcting the incorrect information about the report day. The wrong information misled people.  Wink

Reporting last week start on sunday

Hi MTV.bounty, I have a couple of questions:
1. Is the FB campaign closed? The form on the first page does not work.
2. Does that mean I can't do Saturday retweet today? Are only tweets 01/04-07/04 valid? In that case, can I own tweet?

1) yes  it's closed at the moment
2) do your weekly activities then report last week starting from next sunday
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Hi Manager! written on the first page: Reward payment will be provided weekly, there is nothing in the personal account and in the spreadsheet. How long should I wait?
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
What are the project's fees at this stage? If the project does not assemble the software, will it be launched? I do not see this information on the site ...
Activity: 322
Dear admin, thank you for correcting the incorrect information about the report day. The wrong information misled people.  Wink
Activity: 308
Hi MTV.bounty, I have a couple of questions:
1. Is the FB campaign closed? The form on the first page does not work.
2. Does that mean I can't do Saturday retweet today? Are only tweets 01/04-07/04 valid? In that case, can I own tweet?
Pages:
Jump to: