Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blkchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE] - page 5. (Read 23020 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I can confirm I received bounty tokens for signature and twitter for week one, then no more. Is there any problem?

How can you receive bounty tokens when bounty campaign didn't end. And I can't see a fixed amount of tokens per activity only stakes. How do you know how much tokens is per stake when a stake pool is still increasing?
Activity: 243
Merit: 0
! when do you will put out a beta or something of your mvp? team is really solid imo and your vision/idea is very interesting but quite ambitious, so a prototype would have been a good thing to have....
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
After 5 weeks of bounty campaign the FB and TW spreadsheets have not been updated not even once, and I still have 0 tokens in my account, how is this even possible? This bounty campaign is becoming a joke, I've never seen something like this, I'd like to have some real and clear explanation because to me looks like nobody really cares about it. What have the bounty managers been doing for FIVE weeks?
Activity: 72
New payments have been done today, translators of Multiversum WP and Website received the rewards directly in the my.multiversum.io account.
further info coming
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
As already said in bounty chat,"We're currently reviewing our bounty program to make it truly stand out. We will be updating the community shortly"

The meaning of "truly stand out" is not clear, however so far there is a lack from Multiversum, since the rules where stating weekly payment, but so far only one week was paid, and we are running into 6th week now. I think a clear statement from the team is required.
Activity: 72
that's is correct, but after the meeting with the team, we can confirm that bounty campaign will run until june 16. More news coming soon

Meanwhile
spreadsheets have been updated, so welcome new signature and twitter participants
Activity: 260
As already said in bounty chat,"We're currently reviewing our bounty program to make it truly stand out. We will be updating the community shortly"
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I can confirm I received bounty tokens for signature and twitter for week one, then no more. Is there any problem?

To where did you get your tokens, ETH wallet or to your dashboard on the website?
Tokens have been sent on Multiversum account @ my.multiversum.io

Hi there.
Wenn we will have it on our accounts? Cause i still have 0 eMTV tokens on my account...
Thx
Activity: 210
hi, change please my twitter account, my new account - twitter.com/rashadgusejnli and Twitter Followers: 1800. Thanks
Activity: 308
Please be patient , Manager is going to have a meet with the team to solve the distribution issue

Dear when do you think I can get a feedback on my issue? I didn't get any token/stake until now.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508

To where did you get your tokens, ETH wallet or to your dashboard on the website?

You could clarify the situation about bounty tokens for signature for week? I participate in the campaign for 3 weeks, but I have never received a token to my account my.multiversum.io. I regularly submit reports for the week. Do you have any distribution problems?
Activity: 574
Merit: 12

i can not pass KYC there, exactly submit my fotos, i'm sure that they are right, 120-200 kbytes each, and i've already tried 5 times, but still have 0/4 submited, what should i do? and i can not create a ticket to support. Can you advise me something?

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Please be patient , Manager is going to have a meet with the team to solve the distribution issue
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
Activity: 2
why the report form is closed ?
I have the time 23.20
Activity: 308
Hello Admin we are now in week 6. I enjoyed the tweeter campaign for the week 2. I have done all the weekly reports at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeG3mI9-Rsb-lQUVVPrcN3JZlAZN0Mlf9_y7ATK_w2aovJEVg/viewform but so far I haven't received any stake or tokens on the https://my.multiversum.io/tokensale
Could you please help me to understand what is wrong?
Thank you
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hello sir, when will you update the spreadsheet for signature campaign?
I confirm, would be nice to see updated spreadsheet.
Pages:
Jump to: