Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY n°2] NEWBIUM: Post and get some rewards - page 11. (Read 13326 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
I think if you guys use escrow there will be too many participants of this Newbium Bounty. As you can see there was a few participants even if the bounties reward are good. Highly recommended an escrow.

I understand your point, but people can now see that NEWBIUM's team is honest and pay what they said they will, for those who doubted about it  Smiley

Here the transaction for my bounty if some people desire a proof :   https://blockexplorer.com/address/12by8GP3uNzxAZ9KipSuMUuH5fk4bhHFFY

About the number of participants, you may be right, but remember the idea is to have high quality content... Better the quality that the amount  Wink

I think your right the campaign already paid the participants after all, so you do not need to worry about the payment if there's no complain about payment, and landomata already hero member I think he will not destroyed her name just for the bounty.

In my opinion there have never been to worry about bounty payment Wink.

To those who doubt about it, you can check NEWBIUM official thread to see the team is honest and reactive :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1418497.1260
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
I think if you guys use escrow there will be too many participants of this Newbium Bounty. As you can see there was a few participants even if the bounties reward are good. Highly recommended an escrow.

I understand your point, but people can now see that NEWBIUM's team is honest and pay what they said they will, for those who doubted about it  Smiley

Here the transaction for my bounty if some people desire a proof :   https://blockexplorer.com/address/12by8GP3uNzxAZ9KipSuMUuH5fk4bhHFFY

About the number of participants, you may be right, but remember the idea is to have high quality content... Better the quality that the amount  Wink

I think your right the campaign already paid the participants after all, so you do not need to worry about the payment if there's no complain about payment, and landomata already hero member I think he will not destroyed her name just for the bounty.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
just curious when the rest 5% will be sent out?
I'll recieve mine so I think yes they already give the 5%  paid outt. And for the other who just new in newbium  September 3 is new deadline for pay out.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
just curious when the rest 5% will be sent out?
I wanted to come and complain that I've got only half of the bounty.
After reading the other posts I start to feel lucky...

I didn't expect all the posts get counted (I hope you guys knew that) but 50% is quite a coincidence.

However, it's not bad also.
Thank you OP.

Those who didn't received their bounty will receive it soon for sure; Newbium's team do all of this manually.

There's no need to worry about that, just be patient, and remember the bounty is still running, so it may not be impossible that some will be sent after the bounty is over, after the 3rd of september.

Smiley
Activity: 291
I wanted to come and complain that I've got only half of the bounty.
After reading the other posts I start to feel lucky...

I didn't expect all the posts get counted (I hope you guys knew that) but 50% is quite a coincidence.

However, it's not bad also.
Thank you OP.
Activity: 154
waiting for my reward also  Smiley but i can now more sure that this campaign will pay us all.because people are now getting paid but a few is confirming here.suggest you visit the main thread,look at OP
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Hello dev, just posted a topic yesterday but i havent received bounty, kindly re check it.. here is my post
https://coins.newbium.com/post/423-pioneershares

thanks

Me too havent received bounty.
Activity: 434
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
Hello dev, just posted a topic yesterday but i havent received bounty, kindly re check it.. here is my post
https://coins.newbium.com/post/423-pioneershares

thanks

Activity: 378
CTO & Spokesman

95% of posting bounty has been sent out for posts from August 21st - August 27th. Balance 5% will be sent out in the next few hours.
How  I wish that I belong to 5% . Still not receive my payment   Grin  I have patient to wait more until 24 hours done. Congrats for the people recieve there bounty  pls do not forget me  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
i have posted there with short post but its original
and i get 9$ for two posts, thank you for this bounty sir Wink
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000

95% of posting bounty has been sent out for posts from August 21st - August 27th. Balance 5% will be sent out in the next few hours.
I advertise a project i've put few money in on NEWBIUM plateforme: https://coins.newbium.com/post/420-victorious-coin-the-community-make-coin-success

I guess it might be interesting if all Crowdsale posts would follow a plan in the presentation of the project.

I decided to advertise this project in 3 parts:

1) Presentation of the project
2) Why would people invest in the project your present / investment reasons
3) Your plan, what's the idea you have in mind by investing in the project

Wink
I am totally new just joined with username crypto. And will make post there. But got good platform.

Important thing want to know.
Is this service will avail forever or for certain period ? As after ending bounty what will be next process about posting.

I want to know this to get long and solid relationship with NEWBIUM.

The current bounty will end on the 3rd of september.

Right now, NEWBIUM's team is working on a reward system which will behave more or less as the current bounty, excepted that it will be users who will reward each other.

I advise you to read the official thread to understand correctly what NEWBIUM is, and how much potentiel it has Smiley
Activity: 1554
I am totally new just joined with username crypto. And will make post there. But got good platform.

Important thing want to know.
Is this service will avail forever or for certain period ? As after ending bounty what will be next process about posting.

I want to know this to get long and solid relationship with NEWBIUM.
Anyone who done the task of this and received the bounty? As of know I haven't received any from this
" [BOUNTY n°2] NEWBIUM: Post and get some rewards " .
same question mate i also tried to make my post from this site and i still not seen any bounty rewards.
yes,but some newbie accounts said thank you as it seems they get paid for their work

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1418497.1220 :

so people will get paid after the end of the week?

Yes, once bounty period is over.

How do you categorized the post?  Do you pay copy paste post??  I see there so many people doing that on your site, does commenting on thread does count for the bounty? And what time is the deadline for this bounty to be end?  So that we can still go post and didn't get late since the day is almost over,  and oh, another thinG Op is the distribution of bounty is today?  Its because we want to know if your team really pays since we dont see any escrow here Smiley.

Post are categorized depending on their quality, the higher it is, the higher the reward.

Copy/paste posts aren't rewarded, as mentionned in the rules. Rewarded posts are original content only

As landomata mentionned a bit earlier, bounties will be paid soon:

Payments for this week's bounty will be sent out within 24 hours.

Yes, NEWBIUM's team pay bounties. I participated in the first bounty, and receive the tokens deserved Wink
CTO & Spokesman
Payments for this week's bounty will be sent out within 24 hours.
Good to hear that how about the comment accidentally make it double it's the first comment will be counted ? I'll make a mistake and I can't delete my comment.
Pages:
Jump to: