Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY n°2] NEWBIUM: Post and get some rewards - page 12. (Read 13326 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Payments for this week's bounty will be sent out within 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Newbium Post Bounty Extended Till September 3rd

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
Anyone who done the task of this and received the bounty? As of know I haven't received any from this
" [BOUNTY n°2] NEWBIUM: Post and get some rewards " .
same question mate i also tried to make my post from this site and i still not seen any bounty rewards.
yes,but some newbie accounts said thank you as it seems they get paid for their work

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1418497.1220 :

so people will get paid after the end of the week?

Yes, once bounty period is over.

How do you categorized the post?  Do you pay copy paste post??  I see there so many people doing that on your site, does commenting on thread does count for the bounty? And what time is the deadline for this bounty to be end?  So that we can still go post and didn't get late since the day is almost over,  and oh, another thinG Op is the distribution of bounty is today?  Its because we want to know if your team really pays since we dont see any escrow here Smiley.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
 48 hours to go and the bounty will be closed.Hope i'll get paid for my post,ofcaurse its not a copy pasting  Wink
Activity: 240
Anyone who done the task of this and received the bounty? As of know I haven't received any from this
same question mate i also tried to make my post from this site and i still not seen any bounty rewards.
yes,but some newbie accounts said thank you as it seems they get paid for their work

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1418497.1220 :

so people will get paid after the end of the week?

Yes, once bounty period is over.
Activity: 154
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Tanks for the bounty, men keep it up..
did you got paid for your post on newbium?
Activity: 714
Much be better if you do it automatic payment  than we need to post pur wallet add for every post we made ive already past two post forgot to add wallet address in my comment. Sad but it's true happening . Sad

You can edit your posts.
Yeah iknow we can edit our post but comment cannot edit so if you forget to add wallet add its late and don't have time clear your comment I forget it 2 times .
Well its bad for you man I suggest before posting or commenting add first the wallet so you do not need to worry,.next time before posting double check it first if you forgot something, well its only two post you can post again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
Much be better if you do it automatic payment  than we need to post pur wallet add for every post we made ive already past two post forgot to add wallet address in my comment. Sad but it's true happening . Sad

You can edit your posts.
Yeah iknow we can edit our post but comment cannot edit so if you forget to add wallet add its late and don't have time clear your comment I forget it 2 times .
It has topics about most important coins. It looks like a proper forum, although I was told to not call it forum Smiley
While the restriction to coins as topics organize the things a little, I think that this promo will lead to quite an amount of spam, since a lot of people will just get the minimum amount for all posts than think an write something really useful. I hope I'm wrong...

I guess you will understand isn't a forum by reading the whitepaper : http://www.newbium.com/newbiumwhitepaper.pdf

About spams, this is actually why there are different steps of rewards.
Only as community member that i am, i wouldn't be surprised to see all spammers not rewarded, if they indeed are.
For more informations about this, you can ask your questions to the official thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1418497.1220

I'm a bit skeptical regarding this $10 per posts lol
Forgive me for posting this response here. its too good to be true, has this btc been sent to an escrow? this  should help the users not to think of getting scammed here.

I guess BTC haven't been sent to any escrow, as for the first bounty. For this last one, all bounties have been paid.

Much be better if you do it automatic payment  than we need to post pur wallet add for every post we made ive already past two post forgot to add wallet address in my comment. Sad but it's true happening . Sad

You can edit your posts.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
Much be better if you do it automatic payment  than we need to post our wallet add for every post we made.ive already past two post forgot to add wallet address in my comment. Sad but it's true happening . Sad
Activity: 343
Forgive me for posting this response here. its too good to be true, has this btc been sent to an escrow? this  should help the users not to think of getting scammed here.

Yeah. Having escrow is very important to attract participant like for this Newbium Bounty.
10$ per post a very good amount to get, Anyway even this bounty didn't use escrow I'm already participate.
do you get paid for your post?
Activity: 378
Forgive me for posting this response here. its too good to be true, has this btc been sent to an escrow? this  should help the users not to think of getting scammed here.

Yeah. Having escrow is very important to attract participant like for this Newbium Bounty.
10$ per post a very good amount to get, Anyway even this bounty didn't use escrow I'm already participate.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Activity: 291
I'm also going to register. What can we post? Should we post content related only to newbium? If that's the case, it will lead to all of spam posts only.

It has topics about most important coins. It looks like a proper forum, although I was told to not call it forum Smiley
While the restriction to coins as topics organize the things a little, I think that this promo will lead to quite an amount of spam, since a lot of people will just get the minimum amount for all posts than think an write something really useful. I hope I'm wrong...
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
I'm also going to register. What can we post? Should we post content related only to newbium? If that's the case, it will lead to all of spam posts only.
Activity: 644
hi mate thanks for sharing this i just registered and create my supported coin inside, hope the owner will accept my post and i'll get the rewards good luck mate.
Pages:
Jump to: