Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 69. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 11:30:47 AM
 trading is far a lot of higher if you wanna earn great deal of cash emoticon. however you must grasp that trading is far a lot of risky than joning bounty campaign as a result of you would like to pay cash at the start to hitch trading however with bounty campaign
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 11:25:46 AM
if you have good trading skills, you can trade from bounty results. it's good that the bounty doesn't require special skills to do it. then it will profitable thing
Activity: 140
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 27, 2018, 11:13:28 AM
Recently Bounty brings less income. For this reason it was necessary to me the most part of time to spend for trade.
Activity: 350
September 27, 2018, 11:11:22 AM
It all depends on what you want and what you can, what you are familiar with, for example, I choose a bounty, because I do not know the trade.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 27, 2018, 11:09:54 AM
im doing both, but of course bounty is the best for us i think, because there;s no need to put your money, its a plain free money by doing such simple tasks. while trading is too risky but it can develop your skills when it comes managing your emotions and decisions making.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 26, 2018, 08:04:28 PM
I would go for bounty,
What a nice answer from a full member account, hope that you put some interesting idea why. It will be nice than seeing this one line post from a high rank like you.

Trading is good, but for being a bounty hunter is quite challenging. For the reason that you don't need to have a good amount of capital. All you need to invest is your time, effort, skill and knowledge...you need those things to become an excellent bounty hunter with amazing strategy and analytical experience. Somehow, expect a high volume of competitors around the market. Only smart can survive on this league, so good luck to all of us.

Merit is accepted Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
September 26, 2018, 07:59:11 PM
I would go for bounty, I believe it would be most beneficial, as in trading you wouldn't gain all the time, some time you have to suffer losses. If you choose bounty, you don't have to invest any money from your pocket too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 26, 2018, 07:56:28 PM
For now I prefer trading because now is the right time to trade, the price of Altcoin is going down and it's time for investment, to get a big profit you just need to be patient waiting for the price increase even though it's a long time.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
September 26, 2018, 07:55:58 PM
I think bounty. Bounty is a very helpful method to earn coin easily without loss. Sometimes you may face scamming but still, bounty can gives you good profit than Trading. Bounty is a very easy to do and anyone can do a bounty campaign but trading is hard for new people.
Activity: 516
September 26, 2018, 07:52:25 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
Bounty campaign is like as way to free earning method by hard working and your dedication.
Trading is investment related working without investment it is not possible & you have to cryptocurrency knowledge.
Both of different work in my perception.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
September 26, 2018, 07:50:39 PM
Someone has already answered your question, but I will reinforce it! You need some skill and knowledge about trading and I knew yourself very well, have clear goals before you buy and sell anywhere! It is an activity that has taken a lot of effort, but it is rewarding!
The bounties campaign is interesting for a more quafilicated member! When I was a Jr. Member or even a Member, I had many difficulties, because there are many demands and many people in these conditions.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 26, 2018, 07:49:24 PM
if you have capital then I suggest investing, because the profit gained from investing is greater and definitely compared to you taking part in the bounty, but if you don't have capital then the bounty is the right choice to raise capital first.
Activity: 336
September 26, 2018, 07:43:31 PM
It depends on the individual you know but among the two trading is more profitable than participating in bounty campaign. the little situation over here is that with trading you will need some substantial amount of money to start with which sometimes makes it difficult for most people.
Activity: 364
September 26, 2018, 07:39:16 PM
Both. You should find great projects that seems decent with good idea , team and promote them .Its hard market condition for new projects but everything will change since we are at early adoption stage and because there are more and more bullish news coming out .
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
September 26, 2018, 07:25:35 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
Trading is a very high risk in my personal opinion. Especially the fact that nobody can predict the market changes turns it in a very high risk. You can only guess in which direction the market tends maybe but you can easily be wrong and if you are so, you have a loss. There is no security to make money and also the chance to lose some.

Bounty is very low risk and you have only to do some tasks and if you do them, you'll receive your rewards (if it's not a scam project). If you have received your tokens you can decide if you hold them or if you sell them, but you have definitely made some profit.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 07:24:41 PM
If you are a beginner, then you better participate in bounty companies and learn. You can start trading only after you know at least some basic points. Trading and especially day trading is very profitable.

Your opinion is very reasonable. And I believe the topic owner is new to the cryptocurrency market. Should join the bounty instead of trading because if trading without experience will certainly be a loss. Join the bounty then accumulate experience to participate in trading will not loss.
Activity: 598
September 26, 2018, 07:24:29 PM
I myself trade and also do free Bitcoin searches by participating in Bounty campaign, the reason why I trade is because the profits are huge if I get good luck. But if I am stuck in price, I will definitely do Bounty work to wait for prices to rise again. So trading and bounty are very good if done together.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 26, 2018, 07:20:00 PM

I think both but have an a different ways how make profits, investing in trading has have a little risk if they didn't know how to make right decision.

In bounty hunting if the project is failed to reach the target sales tgey a possible the rewards aren't useful because didn't put the tokens or coins into the exchange the risk in bounty is wasting time if the project is failed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
September 26, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

There are many factors that determine the answer such as
The amount of money allocated
Trading experience
The amount of revenue from campaigns
Time for two options.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
September 26, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

I am not good at trading although I trade from time to time, I prefer bounty even though the rewards are quite too long to receive and there are chances to get scammed, but if you are in the right project and with a good rank you can be earning a decent amount, but it will be good if I can do these both effectively.
Pages:
Jump to: