Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 70. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 60
September 26, 2018, 07:06:25 PM
I mainly deal with bounty companies. It does not bring me a huge profit, but as an additional income suits me. If you compare, it is much more profitable to engage in trading of course. Experienced traders can earn as much in a day as others earn in a month of work. It's very interesting, but I don't have enough knowledge to do it. In addition, you must also have some capital before you start.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
September 26, 2018, 06:51:07 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

based on experienced, bounty before is okay, now its gonna be a waste of time, some bounties do not pay and others pay just a single dime in equivalent, what is really wrong nowadays? its decreasing in value, but now i am focusing on my studies of trading, hoping i can succeed.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 06:48:26 PM
I have little experience in trading, so I prefer to participate in bounty, since I really see the result of my work, but trading for me is one of the following steps for gaining new experience and knowledge in this area.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
September 26, 2018, 06:47:46 PM
Initially I started as a trader then later on I discovered bounty and has since abandoned trading. During my trading time I was making some profit but I must confess that it's not compared to what I have been able to make doing bounty.
That's right mate,  you will be able earned more on bounty compared to trading but it needs to be more patience cause bounty rewards will it takes months to receive payment. The good thing on Bounty is that,  you don't need to have money for capital and there is no worries even market fall cause you don't have any money to loss with.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 06:38:44 PM
Initially I started as a trader then later on I discovered bounty and has since abandoned trading. During my trading time I was making some profit but I must confess that it's not compared to what I have been able to make doing bounty.
Activity: 490
September 26, 2018, 06:37:25 PM
In my opinion, depending on you, if you have a lot of capital, you are trading, and if you do not have the capital, try to join several bounties to get a lot of profit and then start trading.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 06:35:08 PM
If you are a beginner, then you better participate in bounty companies and learn. You can start trading only after you know at least some basic points. Trading and especially day trading is very profitable.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 06:35:01 PM
Trading needs a lot of skill, in my opinion if you do not have enough knowledge and skills should follow the bonus campaign.
I also agree with you that the bonus for profit and the result of the bonus will result in Trading.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2018, 06:31:07 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
You can do both and both are equally beneficial. But, between them trading is more profitable and has a greater risk. To do trading you need expertise and experience in analyzing and reading charts to estimate something you will get. If you lack experience in this, doing a bounty is a good choice.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
September 26, 2018, 06:15:32 PM
Trading can be much more profitable than bounties , but it require specific knowledge and experience which most people don't have, while the bounty hunter simply performs simple tasks and gets a small reward for it, without risk of losing the deposit in case of failure. And this is the reason why I prefer bounty and don't have any plans to trade yet
Activity: 728
Merit: 48
September 26, 2018, 05:50:59 PM
If you have a lot of money, of course trading because trading is simple, and i think for rich people not join in bounty champaign. but if you dont have funds bounty is solution, you can earn money from that, And i think the best result is both, if we already have been paid from bounty we using it for trading
Activity: 406
September 26, 2018, 05:47:03 PM
Initially, I chose generosity, but because of this situation, I was forced to look for additional sources of income and began to try my hand at trading. But I have to say it is not as easy as it may seem at first glance. To do this, you need knowledge and skills to trade in a few minutes and pull all your money into the pipe. So decide on their own, that you are closer and like, in that direction and move.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 05:41:36 PM
No doubt, trading is the most profitable to me, however, the bounty is much more beneficial. Do you get the difference? By trading, I can make huge profits but it has some risk. On the other hand, the bounty is beneficial cause I don't have to invest money, so I'm not taking any financial risk.
Activity: 453
September 26, 2018, 05:41:08 PM
trading is a much more hard then bounty of course but if you looking for knowledge and entertainment you should learn technical analysis and do trading.
i do lots of day trade and sometimes i earn sometimes i loss.
For me I would go for bounty right now as the price of bitcoin is unstable to go trading, and I don't have much time to do trading right now, so I won't take the risk to do it right now unless I am ready to take risk.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 05:39:45 PM
I have actually tried both trading and bounty campaign. The only thing I see in trading is that it needs some level of experience to start and also some capital but bounty on other hand doesn't need experience or capital to start it. For me I decided to stick to bounty because I don't have much capital to further in trading.
Activity: 276
September 26, 2018, 05:36:58 PM
trading is a much more hard then bounty of course but if you looking for knowledge and entertainment you should learn technical analysis and do trading.
i do lots of day trade and sometimes i earn sometimes i loss.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
September 26, 2018, 05:29:41 PM
I've been thinking about it a lot. I think it's possible to raise capital by trading this year. I wish I'd done it from the beginning of the year. I'd do 2x by now .
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 05:25:12 PM
I think that trading is more effective if you want to earn more but bounty is also a good option to consider with the only con- there are many scam bounties and you need to know how to find the best
basically the two methods are just as effective at making a profit, but if I am more on the bounty that is quite easy to participate and quite safe when the market goes down by holding the token we receive then selling when the market goes up. but it's not that easy because the crypto world has a lot of possible losses and so many projects have failed or fraud.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 26, 2018, 05:19:52 PM
We can say that the bounty is just the initial stage of immersion in cryptocurrency. Most traders and investors started with bounty companies. Because immediately invest your money with no experience is very risky. And in bounty companies you invest only your time. It can be concluded that the bounty can not always bring a good profit, especially now and it is just a transitional stage to a more serious and profitable activities like trading, investing, etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
September 26, 2018, 05:19:34 PM
Both bounty and trading are two important aspects of crypto currency but they depend on the individual skills and capabilities of each person as well
If you cannot make a constructive research and find informations you may end up supporting a fake bounty and end with time wasted
But if you cannot make research, you end up trading the wrong token and run at loss
Pages:
Jump to: