Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 68. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 01:45:40 PM
I think bounty. Bounty is a very helpful method to earn coin easily without loss. Sometimes you may face scamming but still, bounty can gives you good profit than Trading. Bounty is a very easy to do and anyone can do a bounty campaign but trading is hard for new people.
Bounty is very easy i admit than but i joined more than 100 bounties and my regular working time was 5 hours, i didn't working in every project. Still 12 coins received in total what the hell. Trading so hard for newbie because it's very good job i think.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 01:38:41 PM
Bounty or trading are equally profitable, but if you don't have enough money in capital, you should take part in the bounty first, and if you have money capital, you should immediately buy, because market conditions are now very suitable to buy
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 01:36:07 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

For me I think both are profitable but in different directions. Bounty is quite profitable in its own way because you do not need to invest your money to get some tokens but that also depends on the kind of bounty you are doing and trading is also profitable once you are conversant with all its requirement. But aside looking at the profitability aspects, the risk involved in trading is quite high compared to that bounty which involves little or no risk.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
September 27, 2018, 01:32:46 PM
both, using some of funds that you earn while doing bounties as a capital on trade, don't do all-in if you are still not confident enough.
IMO, bounty these days it's really hard to find a good/big one, so i thing just rely on bounty is not enough for now
Activity: 518
September 27, 2018, 01:31:12 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
Both can be good things depending on the skills we have. Bounty can be an option for part-time work and trading requires a lot of time and accurate research, you choose one that is roughly in line with your criteria.

Good choice for all beginners that wants to earn without investment is in the bounty program, less risks and only need is spend time and effort. In trading it's for people that already has knowledge about the movement of coins/market, high risk and you should had capital to invest that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
September 27, 2018, 01:27:54 PM
I am more gifted because it is very easy to participate in the project and has the potential to trace me. both of them are equally beneficial but we have our own choices and we need to remember that it is not as easy as getting a profit because there are many risks that occur, markets and projects that fail. be careful and keep trying.
Activity: 280
September 27, 2018, 01:22:05 PM
I guess bounty's the most harmless crypto market. Trading can have worse results. But by giving the bounty projects, you are actually developing yourself and you have the opportunity to make money without making any investments.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 01:18:57 PM
Both can be good things depending on the skills we have. Bounty can be an option for part-time work and trading requires a lot of time and accurate research, you choose one that is roughly in line with your criteria.
Activity: 490
Merit: 4
September 27, 2018, 12:41:58 PM
For a beginner, of course it's better to start with a bounty, because you do not need special knowledge, only your time, gradually studying the situation and the market as a whole can start and trade
Activity: 822
September 27, 2018, 12:38:56 PM
It depend on your financial status, to start trading money is require and all could be lost while you are trading of which bounty commitment and energy is require you don't have anything to lose.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 12:37:59 PM
In the current situation where the price of a coin is not good, trading has a big risk or you can take profit little by little. I do bounty and trading to get many money, because bounty are not always profitable and trading does not always lose.

Saving money that you get from the bounty and buying a few coins for investment is a way to get long-term profits, because the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum are falling, profitable opportunities can be taken.
Activity: 434
September 27, 2018, 12:34:43 PM
Earning $ by trading is faster than bounty. But in bounty you don't risk with your holdings. I do both, but last months bounty payments were too low because of ETH current price and situation
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
September 27, 2018, 12:33:07 PM
Depending on you, trading requires initial capital to start in and also needs deep understanding to get profit. It is true that cryptocurrency is difficult to predict but at least if you have a good understanding then you will be able to guess the price direction correctly. As for the bounty campaign, you do not need to spend the initial capital to start in, but you need to take the time to do what has been assigned. And also the bounty campaign needs to do research to determine whether its good or not and legit or scam the project because some of these things will affect your profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 27, 2018, 12:29:27 PM
It are both different things, perhaps is it better that you make a comparison between long term holding and day trading. That should a better comparison instead of comparing bounties and trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 12:21:52 PM
It depends on each person. Each person has a different strength. For myself, I choose both. Bounty I can work every day, and trade when the market is good for me, I will participate.
Activity: 101
September 27, 2018, 12:00:42 PM
Recently I am engaged in Bounty than trade at the exchanges more. At trade it is necessary to be very careful as the market can deceive us the instability and sharp jumps of the price.
Activity: 714
September 27, 2018, 11:59:52 AM
If you are a trader you will never waste time on the bounty. We all aspire to become professional trader in order to easily earn money without spending too much time and effort. But to become a trader is never easy. So now I am just a holder and participate in campaigns.
Activity: 490
September 27, 2018, 11:57:39 AM
Both are good ways to make a profit. But I prefer going to trade because this obviously makes a very fast profit but this requires huge capital, whereas if you choose bounty you have to work extra sacrificing time and effort, and the results are determined by the success of the project.
copper member
Activity: 168
September 27, 2018, 11:50:42 AM
I prefer bounty compared to trading. Because the bounty has a small risk, but the bounty also gives a lot of time.
copper member
Activity: 376
September 27, 2018, 11:47:10 AM
I think they are both tasking and beneficial, trading requires capital and learning and one can make some trading capital from bounty. There are diverse way of making money from crypto, whichever way that works for one
Pages:
Jump to: