Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY PAYMENT MATTERS - page 12. (Read 1934 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
April 02, 2020, 09:16:00 PM
Paying certain amounts to whom? This forum? This forum will never vouch any bounty for your info. But it will be good if the project escrow the rewards with a reputed escrow from the forum. Julerz usually try to do this and some other reputed cm also do this but it depends on hunter. If no one participates, owner will be forced to escrow the payment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
April 02, 2020, 09:05:25 PM
very good idea and I strongly agree if the moderator can implement it and help bounty hunters in payment problems that often occur but I also think if no one will care about your ideas and the bounty hunter will still meet the same fate as before
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
April 02, 2020, 07:55:58 PM
regarding payment issues for bounty campaign participants, I think it's often explained when at the beginning of the thread, at least if you become a bounty campaign participant, it is often to read information so that you will find out how to pay, if someone has done an escrow it would be better.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
April 02, 2020, 07:24:11 PM
This is a free forum and it would never be involved in such things. It was originally created by satoshi to discuss about bitcoins and it's a privilege to us that they are allowing promotion of other crypto and projects through the forum.
Everyone of bounty participants gets frustrated when their hard work results in nothing but we should also realize that it's our decisions that went wrong. There are plenty of good paying projects we didn't joined with.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
April 02, 2020, 07:19:53 PM
It is as bad as what I can't describe I can't begin to count the number of bounties have worked for without getting a dime and sometimes hunters even get threatened by bms and project managers which is very bad, but to those projects who have been faithful in rewarding hunters base on their services may your cold wallet never run dry.
We can't just put blame against BM because they are also relying upon the project developers unless it was escrowed already. MB is just managing the campaign and the rewards will most likely to receive right after the campaign duration is over from the project owners. But unfortunately, many things have changed and might possible that their promises had broke. Sad reality but somehow, many members here are still participating bounty.
copper member
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
April 02, 2020, 06:49:47 PM
It is as bad as what I can't describe I can't begin to count the number of bounties have worked for without getting a dime and sometimes hunters even get threatened by bms and project managers which is very bad, but to those projects who have been faithful in rewarding hunters base on their services may your cold wallet never run dry.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
April 02, 2020, 04:54:47 PM
Paying escrow funds for bounty hunters will be the best option because most projects don't pay hunters at the end of the campaign. If there's some sort of escrow payment which will ensure hunters gets paid that will be nice.
Yes, but the escrow must also be seen in detail, because not everyone is suitable to be placed on the escrow, because the escrow is a joint account to accommodate special funds that have been adjusted to the agreement, so choosing escrow is certainly very difficult and the project must certainly examine it first.

If such project team does not find it comfortable using escrow, perhaps with whom they do not trust, there is escrow service or those who offer such in this forum, that they can use. the fee charged is not usually much. Most of the times, the responsibility is on bounty managers. If all bounty managers refuse to take up a project, unless escrow is used, I think the project team will see it as a point of duty and also be under compulsion to do that.
Activity: 163
April 02, 2020, 04:19:06 PM
It's a good idea thought, but if it's implemented, you will see developers still finding other means to bycut hunters.. I have seen cases where developers create 2 tokens and distribute, hunters could not trade it and the other they sold to only investors with the aim that they don't want the project to die.. at the end it died... But the point is if there are better means for bounty managers to make sure hunters get paid, then that will be fine.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
March 30, 2020, 06:37:19 PM
I think the most effective thing is that the bounty manager must make a deal that is profitable for everyone.
even though they have made a deal but sometimes the team of developers don't want to know about bounty payments and like bounty managers also can't do anything. The point all depends on the policy of the project team
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
March 30, 2020, 06:31:41 PM
I think the most effective thing is that the bounty manager must make a deal that is profitable for everyone. In order not to harm the bounty hunter, the bounty manager must at least establish good communication with the development team, providing an appropriate and effective strategy for payment. So even if there are changes in rules, distribution delays, everything is based on agreement and with logical reasons. It's good for the bounty manager to also be involved in the distribution process, facilitate escrow for example, and immediately stop the campaign if there is anything suspicious from the dev team. This is all for the sake of maintaining the credibility of the bounty manager so that it does not arbitrarily accept cooperation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
March 30, 2020, 03:11:16 PM
It will be wise and of good benefit to bounty hunters if the forum can look into bounty payments. Mandate the projects to pay in Eth or Btc to escrow before the campaign starts it will minimise scam projects launch of Bounty.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 30, 2020, 01:32:56 PM
A great proposal, however, it will never be implemented. This is a decentralized world, which means that everyone is free to do here whatever he wants and how he wants.
What you say is called regulation. Nothing will stop the scam project from paying a certain amount of money to the forum or guarantor in order to place its bounty company.
But in the end, the forum will be accused of supporting scam.

Activity: 795
March 22, 2020, 03:03:52 PM
Will it be wise if this forum put up a request that ALL NEW PROJECTS EXPECTING TO RUN BOUNTIES SHOULD PAY A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF FUNDS BEFORE CONDUCTING ANY BOUNTY OR run an ESCROW.
The fund will be use to settle hunters should incase project owners Refuse to pay hunters Or decides to play tricks with hunters payment after a successful bounty campaign. For over a long period, hunters has been crying and wailing about successful campaigns that has refused to make payment. there are new campaigns on-going and more projects will run bounty campaigns sooner or later. the issue of payment is still a lingering problem here with No solid profound solution. Apart from the fact that some projects has the ANN Thread labelled as SCAMS, it is still do not offer solutions to payments.

the idea above is just a suggestion.. we all hope that a perfect solution will solve this issue of projects refusing to settle hunters here and will promote this platform.

It is a very good observation, because many hunters including me have had one horrible experience or the other in term of failure to receive bounty rewards after many weeks of promotion.  The point is that, even if this is implemented, it may even increase scam projects more. Because some will just go and develop fake coins and be rest assured that it will be promoted since it's just to deposit part of it as a proof.  At the end of the day, everything will be worthless after much stress.  One of the existing best solutions is to do a thorough findings about any project we want to join so that it won't be an exercise in futility.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 19, 2020, 01:48:11 AM
Paying escrow funds for bounty hunters will be the best option because most projects don't pay hunters at the end of the campaign. If there's some sort of escrow payment which will ensure hunters gets paid that will be nice.
Yes, but the escrow must also be seen in detail, because not everyone is suitable to be placed on the escrow, because the escrow is a joint account to accommodate special funds that have been adjusted to the agreement, so choosing escrow is certainly very difficult and the project must certainly examine it first.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
March 19, 2020, 01:37:11 AM
Hop just gone crypto market games round Cry all right no have any powerful project for work everyone bounty hunter. Basically ICO/IEO doesn't matter how much good point in it so almost we need leave bounty participate.
Here me i participate in many bounty almost 2 year long but i don't receive any money, just borning with time spend Undecided
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 19, 2020, 12:11:14 AM
There are some already doing this but mostly on btc campaign only. Ive seen such campaign handled by some reputable manager on altcoin section that employed escrow service and even eth payment. The forum isnt responsible for bounty payment for hunters, the complained about this issue becoming a high streak demand.

for ICO or IEO currently running bounties, most of them start from zero.
how can they fund the bounty while they don't have enough money to pay.
This is the thing. So I think its not possible for all projects. Every altcoin with bounty usually in their ICO/IEO phase so clearly they are also on struggling phase too. Hunters should learn to appreciate what are available.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
March 18, 2020, 10:33:18 PM
Such ideas can only be done by large projects or those that have been running for a long time in the crypto market.
for ICO or IEO currently running bounties, most of them start from zero.
how can they fund the bounty while they don't have enough money to pay.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
March 18, 2020, 08:20:17 PM
Escrow is not good solution always, there will be more problems due to the nature of crypto markets. The bounty campaign funds should be locked for a year in order to prevent the token price from market fluctuations.
I think locking is also not a good choice, I have followed a bounty whose tokens have been locked for 1 year but the time is not in the lock and the price is broken and far from their IEO price so it all depends on the developer they can convince investors to buy their tokens or no
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
March 18, 2020, 07:39:35 PM
Escrow is not good solution always, there will be more problems due to the nature of crypto markets. The bounty campaign funds should be locked for a year in order to prevent the token price from market fluctuations. The bounty hunting is not even job, why the bounty hunters take it seriously if the project's bounty allocation  is not even escrowed
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
March 18, 2020, 07:33:55 PM
Do you mean paying by? Tokens or Btc, Eth or top currencies that has a large volume of trades? I think it would be impossible since there should be a staff here that would handle it, accountants or auditors etc. and it might needed to be transparent as well the most alternative is the escrow however even though it is encourage it's still optional and there's no rule that it's mandatory.

The best thing a bounty hunter can do is to study the project, know if they're legitimate team and of course trust your guts anyways if they are legitimate project and they didn't pay the trust for the project will be affected and if they are legitimate then of course they will protect their reputation by paying their workers.
Yep, it will only make the new procedure more complex and complicated to implement, related to the effectiveness of time and energy. Is it not possible to make the terms of use escrow mandatory?

Indeed it is time for the bounty hunter to care more about what he/she doing, not just looking for profit by joining as many bounties as possible without thinking about the quality. And when it ends with the drama, the bounty hunter protests everywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: