Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY PAYMENT MATTERS - page 10. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1
April 15, 2020, 01:08:54 AM
I have already suggested this type of options as in 2019 there were many successful projects but they refuse to pay the bounties the first option is If BTT can help us and then it is excellent. The 2nd option is one Hero member make o Telegram channel and add almost all bounty hunters and whenever any successful project doesn't pay then we all take legal steps against that project through social media.

Seems so simple but when the actual legal steps are to be taken against the project, it would take so long. And if no one will follow thru, it will just fall to deaf ears. But such action will prevent from other potential investors in investing on that project because of the bad reputation. But I don't think someone will diligently do that job and follow up each and every single one of them because they are really a lot. So now, the effort should be on the bounty hunter himself. He should do his own homework before joining any of them.

Hahah legal steps - legal steps should be taken against the bounty hunters trying to scam projects too
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
April 15, 2020, 01:04:11 AM
Will it be wise if this forum put up a request that ALL NEW PROJECTS EXPECTING TO RUN BOUNTIES SHOULD PAY A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF FUNDS BEFORE CONDUCTING ANY BOUNTY OR run an ESCROW.
The fund will be use to settle hunters should incase project owners Refuse to pay hunters Or decides to play tricks with hunters payment after a successful bounty campaign. For over a long period, hunters has been crying and wailing about successful campaigns that has refused to make payment. there are new campaigns on-going and more projects will run bounty campaigns sooner or later. the issue of payment is still a lingering problem here with No solid profound solution. Apart from the fact that some projects has the ANN Thread labelled as SCAMS, it is still do not offer solutions to payments.

the idea above is just a suggestion.. we all hope that a perfect solution will solve this issue of projects refusing to settle hunters here and will promote this platform.

Your suggestion or opinion was certainly good, but the problem is, most of the the bounty owner who conduct a program to promote their campaign are greed and doesn't care about the feelings of the bounty hunters here in the forum, they are deaf and mute about this issue actually. They are just only after for the profit and good only for the beginning and make lot of promises just to get what they want to get.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 15, 2020, 12:58:17 AM
I have already suggested this type of options as in 2019 there were many successful projects but they refuse to pay the bounties the first option is If BTT can help us and then it is excellent. The 2nd option is one Hero member make o Telegram channel and add almost all bounty hunters and whenever any successful project doesn't pay then we all take legal steps against that project through social media.

Seems so simple but when the actual legal steps are to be taken against the project, it would take so long. And if no one will follow thru, it will just fall to deaf ears. But such action will prevent from other potential investors in investing on that project because of the bad reputation. But I don't think someone will diligently do that job and follow up each and every single one of them because they are really a lot. So now, the effort should be on the bounty hunter himself. He should do his own homework before joining any of them.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
April 15, 2020, 12:40:27 AM
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
April 15, 2020, 12:12:39 AM
Bitcointalk forums are containers or means. so the highest decision is in the hands of each hunter, whether they will join the project or not. and the forum will also not be responsible if the project that we follow will smell like a scam. but not all of the projects ended in scams right ??
What you mean container? It is the area where these bounties are launched. Yes as far as I know it is not the forum responsibility to know all the scam bounty and even do something about it. This forum is created for discussion, and even generous to have a section for this bounty types. Its up to every participants to join which campaign they think they can earn money with. But the fact that most joiners havent paid on many campaign is also alarming.
Activity: 99
April 14, 2020, 07:29:20 PM
Bounties kill a project they add no value

I’ve seen far too many projects where bounty hunters dump tokens the second they receive the token

These days bounty hunters do not get the message out to the wider community and their work do not equal result in token sales

Promote a project because you believe it in - don’t do it for a job

Bounties are one of the reasons why crypto ain’t taken seriously - it’s still a money grab not about adoption
Activity: 259
April 14, 2020, 03:52:06 PM
This is one of the many reasons some bounty hunters only settle for automated bounty sites but it didn't pacify the issue of payment still. I really  do hope that a lasting solution to this comes forth soonest.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
April 14, 2020, 03:48:05 PM
actually only requires escrow, no need to pay a sum of funds, it's just that escrow isn't as easy as imagined because I'm sure many bounties won't do this because it's a bit troublesome and it seems like our way to avoid scams is to do our own research and choose a person bounty manager who can be trusted and not carelessly in taking a project that wants to run a bounty with their services.

Even if we resort to this method, there is a problem that is difficult to solve.
Projects, for the most part, pay rewards with their own tokens, which subsequently may cost nothing.
Do we need such an escrow? I don’t think so.
This would be appropriate if the projects paid in a more solid currency that entered the market.
The concern of the majority of bounty hunters is the lack of liquidity on the listed exchanges which have no volume after a week. There is no reason to blame the bounty managers or escrow services if there is no demand by the crypto investors. Solid projects know what awaits them in the future and they prepare themselves for these days.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
April 14, 2020, 03:45:47 PM
actually only requires escrow, no need to pay a sum of funds, it's just that escrow isn't as easy as imagined because I'm sure many bounties won't do this because it's a bit troublesome and it seems like our way to avoid scams is to do our own research and choose a person bounty manager who can be trusted and not carelessly in taking a project that wants to run a bounty with their services.

Even if we resort to this method, there is a problem that is difficult to solve.
Projects, for the most part, pay rewards with their own tokens, which subsequently may cost nothing.
Do we need such an escrow? I don’t think so.
This would be appropriate if the projects paid in a more solid currency that entered the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
April 14, 2020, 01:41:10 PM
Bitcointalk forums are containers or means. so the highest decision is in the hands of each hunter, whether they will join the project or not. and the forum will also not be responsible if the project that we follow will smell like a scam. but not all of the projects ended in scams right ??

Activity: 280
Merit: 43
April 14, 2020, 01:26:04 PM
Hmm your idea is pretty good. Because hunter works hard for every project they perticipate but if they not pay it's really heart.so if this possible I will defenetely suggest everyone to think about this because day by day bounty earning getting much more defficult & if hunter get victim of any scam it's nothing but a shame!! Shame for that project who Rufused payment.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 05, 2020, 03:41:49 PM
I know with several bounty manager use escrow for payment method and I allow with their campaign, we don't know about the future success or not an ICO project and listed on bigger exchange but we need and looking for payment faster and bounty manager is trusted, they will never delay payment for bounty participants.
You are correct! Julerz12 BM didn’t conducted any bounty campaign without escrow, i saw last a few campaigns. Now ongoing geoma dao it is also escrow. I will continuously follow such protected projects. Bounty rewards will distribute by BM after 3 weeks so that it’s big opportunity to receive sure payment. Fast payment is unexpected at this time, i see a lot of delay(2 months-6 months) in many bounties.                       
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
April 05, 2020, 03:02:23 PM
The forum will not do it for you and theymos will not moderate bounties or demand to be paid for announcements or campaigns that people want to run on the forum.

This should be your responsibility as a bounty hunter to do research and tell others about scams. The community should go hard on developers who don't pay their employees and that's who you are as a bounty hunter. You're doing a job for them and should be paid for it.

agree with this one, that is a business relation, no matter how low the level of that interaction is, they are advertising job, you do that job for them, and that should be paid for

i had some projects that actually did something else - accepted your work - i did an article, and then at some point, sometimes months after campaign ended, they announced new form that should be filled-in for reward, with twitter or telegram announcement only, and than paid only hunters that fulfilled that new form, which is, if not scam, that not in relation with business logic, most of these projects were bound to fail, because project leaders are not following business logic
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
April 05, 2020, 02:50:34 PM
The forum will not do it for you and theymos will not moderate bounties or demand to be paid for announcements or campaigns that people want to run on the forum.

This should be your responsibility as a bounty hunter to do research and tell others about scams. The community should go hard on developers who don't pay their employees and that's who you are as a bounty hunter. You're doing a job for them and should be paid for it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 05, 2020, 12:00:37 PM
I have often read complaints and opinions from several members here but until now this method has been ignored, maybe the moderator did not approve of it but for escrow services I saw several projects doing it
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
April 05, 2020, 11:52:37 AM
Using Escrow is great but there is no need to pay service fees. All the hunter needs is an experienced and trusted third-party manager with a bounty fund deposited with them will make the participants calm and confident that their work will produce. In addition, using third-party management services will broaden the reach of marketing and increase investor appeal which can even come from bounty participants.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
April 05, 2020, 11:29:15 AM
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
April 05, 2020, 11:10:44 AM
This suggestion was made many times before and every time, the proposal was rejected. Some of the users argue that such conditions may result in good projects not getting realized. I disagree with them, but then I don't have any power regarding it. I feel bad for all the bounty hunters, who get dejected and disappointed, despite all that hard work, time and effort they put in. But that it how the things work.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
April 05, 2020, 10:48:13 AM
As long as project is genuine whether it pays before or after the campaign is fine, or even decided to pay some months later, it could be an advantage to the hunters because by then the project must of have gain some values,
Only that sometimes some project team would want to cheat bounty hunters so is the need to have the payment available up front, but many team will not agree to this.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
April 05, 2020, 07:44:19 AM
I kinda like the idea but I don't think it going to work. Who will take the deposits? what factor to chose them?...
Make more hassle for bounty campaign and bounty hunter when involved too many parties in it, drama ensures.

Buddy... Many things are going to work to safeguard the labour of bounty hunters. It is bizarre to see people's labour going in vein without compensation.
About who is going to take the deposits ? Answer is mod or administrators or trusted hero and legendary members.

About making hussling for bounty campaign... You can't know the particular one that won't scam. For example there are some many bounties on now, I will put out 3 links for you or someone else to tell about their legitimacy to distribute to hunters and be listed too. Here they are :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-leadwallet-40000-up-for-grabs-in-a-month-5231657

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53977130

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/finishedbounty-dogdata-dog-owners-blockchain-ieo-on-bitforex-5228746

So how many among the three are sincere to distribute and listed?
Pages:
Jump to: