Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY PAYMENT MATTERS - page 14. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
March 18, 2020, 04:04:54 AM
This is a very good idea and an advantage for all the bounty hunters but the big question is that if the project team is willing to do it. We all know that the project team holds all the rules and changes on the rules of the bounty campaign. I think if the project team will do that, that is a good indicator that it is a legit and a good project.
Having an escrow to hold the funds is an assurance for bounty hunters that they will get paid for their effort to promote the project. This is not hard for the dev to provide an escrow if the project is legit right? But majority prefer to follow their own rules and let the hunters wait on when they will distribute the rewards, thats the sad reality.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
March 18, 2020, 03:31:55 AM
Will it be wise if this forum put up a request that ALL NEW PROJECTS EXPECTING TO RUN BOUNTIES SHOULD PAY A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF FUNDS BEFORE CONDUCTING ANY BOUNTY OR run an ESCROW.
The fund will be use to settle hunters should incase project owners Refuse to pay hunters Or decides to play tricks with hunters payment after a successful bounty campaign. For over a long period, hunters has been crying and wailing about successful campaigns that has refused to make payment. there are new campaigns on-going and more projects will run bounty campaigns sooner or later. the issue of payment is still a lingering problem here with No solid profound solution. Apart from the fact that some projects has the ANN Thread labelled as SCAMS, it is still do not offer solutions to payments.

the idea above is just a suggestion.. we all hope that a perfect solution will solve this issue of projects refusing to settle hunters here and will promote this platform.
I pray for such but never going to happen unless it's off this forum, this idea will be easy if it's from another bounty platform, any project that wants to use the platform must abide by the rules, as on this forum it's never going to be possible
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 18, 2020, 03:23:35 AM
You are promoting Reckoon bounty project which is available on bountyhive, the website uses escrow so I belief that's why you make this post, this forum is different from bountyhive because bountyhive is a bounty platform, this forum is not a bounty platform, all you can do is find trust bounty managers and you should b fine

Bountyhive has not had a good name up there in a really really long time. And by good name I do not just mean bounties that pay out. That is easy to do and should be the minimum of a project. By good name I actually mean a real project where people actually do things well and promote good behaviors and have a real product and community.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SPYCE | Rise of Web 3.0 - www.decenternet.com
March 18, 2020, 03:21:22 AM
With the escrow can provide a guarantee that the bounty hunter will be rewarded according to the initial agreement, without any reason to cut the allocation and other delays. This does not mean that bounty campaigns that do not use escrow are not profitable, but bounty hunters must also be prepared with all the risks, which is why choosing a reliable BM is also a consideration that must be prioritized before joining the bounty.

Only a julerz manager escrow on his own bounty, every bounty he manages also uses escrow to make it safer and the allocation cannot be changed, but other managers cannot do it like julerz.

But the hunters also have to be smart in choosing bounties because in every campaign there is always a way for the team to change it, so I always see cooperative managers.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
March 18, 2020, 02:12:23 AM
With the escrow can provide a guarantee that the bounty hunter will be rewarded according to the initial agreement, without any reason to cut the allocation and other delays. This does not mean that bounty campaigns that do not use escrow are not profitable, but bounty hunters must also be prepared with all the risks, which is why choosing a reliable BM is also a consideration that must be prioritized before joining the bounty.
yes, sometimes the role of escrow is indeed very important for payments to bounty hunters. but, I think for a project that is really good, trustworthy, and aims to be big, it will pay the bounty hunter according to the original agreement, that is what is referred to as a professional. however, sometimes unprofessional projects always delay payments.
well, to look for security in payment, escrow is indeed high value when a project is running.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 18, 2020, 02:04:06 AM
I agree with you so that the rewards will be received by the hunters guaranteed. Having a middle man or ESCROW would be a priorities, or one of forums admin should handle it since they are the ones running and the authorities to let the projects conduct or run a certain bounty campaigns. By this method the bounty community will grow and more project can be trusted then the crypto market will alolso benilefit as well.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
March 17, 2020, 07:13:16 PM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
March 17, 2020, 06:18:09 PM
Good thinking but some of these projects are just only ideas just like bitcoin and have no funds at all but it has been abuse by many people by creating some scam/fraud projects to earn money easily. It is really good idea I just notice that on BNB chain enable to issue a token at least you need 500 BNB and some projects cannot afford it that is why there are only few sh*tcoins on BNB chain compared to ETH. But ETH is the first of its kind so it is normal that is has a lot of users and no need big funds to create a token and BNB chain is just starting. Better check each project legitimacy there is a thread that list decent projects keep an eye on this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/safe-campaigns-in-the-altcoin-section-to-join-dont-waste-your-time-with-others-5228629
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
March 07, 2020, 03:03:12 PM
This is a very good idea and an advantage for all the bounty hunters but the big question is that if the project team is willing to do it. We all know that the project team holds all the rules and changes on the rules of the bounty campaign. I think if the project team will do that, that is a good indicator that it is a legit and a good project.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 07, 2020, 03:01:51 PM
If you want an escrow service then I suggest you look no further than bountyhive, you will never miss a payment from the website, but that doesn't mean the tokens are always good or have good value, even on this forum there are few BM that makes sure that every hunters get paid
But to be honest, the budget on this site is too low, I've seen a lot of projects that attract thousands of participants but the budget is only about $ 10,000 or less. Agree with you we will definitely receive money but it is too little
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
March 07, 2020, 02:58:09 PM
If I can still remember vividly that, this topic was raised sometimes in the past and the conclusion was; the managers of the bounties should be one to ensure the security of the hunters rewards at the end of their bounties. This I see true because, many managers have never seek to protect the interest of the hunters but their own personal interest. Due to this fact, the hunters should always get ready to research into a project they intend to participate before cry fawls. Although, I have been victim several times and have learned my lesson from the past.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
March 07, 2020, 02:40:32 PM
The payment for bounty is supposed to be paid. Doing bounty is not an easy job, this is a really difficult work to do, you have to make posts and at the same time you have to be sure that you’re writing really good posts and all that, it’s just not easy. It is really annoying when you do such a hard work and burning internet data for a long time and after all that they will not pay you.

It can be frustrating. Bounty hunters should be very careful on what projects they choose and avoid managers with bad records. You do have a good idea but another thing is whether it’s something that’s possible to be done or not.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
March 07, 2020, 04:49:05 AM
If you want an escrow service then I suggest you look no further than bountyhive, you will never miss a payment from the website, but that doesn't mean the tokens are always good or have good value, even on this forum there are few BM that makes sure that every hunters get paid
Yes, and every Escrow also has a reputation of valuing each from the Bounty manager and the project developer, because if the Escrow is not honest, then the hunters will find it difficult to get paid, even if paid, it also occurs in a long period of time and even when the price of the token is no longer valuable in the market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
March 07, 2020, 04:05:21 AM
Will it be wise if this forum put up a request that ALL NEW PROJECTS EXPECTING TO RUN BOUNTIES SHOULD PAY A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF FUNDS BEFORE CONDUCTING ANY BOUNTY OR run an ESCROW.
The fund will be use to settle hunters should incase project owners Refuse to pay hunters Or decides to play tricks with hunters payment after a successful bounty campaign. For over a long period, hunters has been crying and wailing about successful campaigns that has refused to make payment. there are new campaigns on-going and more projects will run bounty campaigns sooner or later. the issue of payment is still a lingering problem here with No solid profound solution. Apart from the fact that some projects has the ANN Thread labelled as SCAMS, it is still do not offer solutions to payments.

the idea above is just a suggestion.. we all hope that a perfect solution will solve this issue of projects refusing to settle hunters here and will promote this platform.
You are promoting Reckoon bounty project which is available on bountyhive, the website uses escrow so I belief that's why you make this post, this forum is different from bountyhive because bountyhive is a bounty platform, this forum is not a bounty platform, all you can do is find trust bounty managers and you should b fine
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
March 07, 2020, 03:35:06 AM
For me, I would rather join a bounty that is announce in the forum, I feel it's more transparent and people can investigate on the project well, and of course the rules of the bounty is final, in case the BM will scam, we can seek help from the community to red tag the scammer, and for sure with enough evidence we can get good support from the community.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
March 07, 2020, 03:32:27 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
March 06, 2020, 05:10:42 PM
Most members agree on what the OP suggests. Some people have also given suggestions to make a thread on the meta section for this, maybe they can get more effective advice from the special members there.

Well, I also consider this effective. Although it cannot later be made into an official rule, an effective first step is to start from the Bounty Manager. Bounty Managers can propose conditions for using escrow to be able to work with him, this will provide benefits in increasing the trust of bounty hunters, and can be a preventive way to maintain the reputation of the bounty manager. So that it will cause symbiosis of mutualism. And this will make "fraudsters" who from the beginning deliberately will commit fraud on the bounty hunter.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
March 06, 2020, 05:00:54 PM
Except these payment's are made using stable coins if not there's no point paying escrow with native tokens which we do not know if it will turn out to be scam at the end or if they will ever make going to exchange.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
March 06, 2020, 04:52:45 PM
The idea is very good, maybe if your idea is executed and the BTT forum approve it then the bounty hunters will worry about payment again, it will work quieter and most profitable if the project is good and successful. It could have been realised if everything was compact and posed this idea to the forum. I agree with this idea.
Activity: 542
Merit: 251
March 06, 2020, 04:33:34 PM
I actually don't know if its good or bad but it might be actually good but It's been a while since I have read a thread here in the forum about a bounty hunter that wasn't get paid but in order to protect the bounty hunters for their works and efforts.

Have you tried posting it to meta section moderators or DT-users might find this good but they're too busy to handle this matter and need to focus more on more serious discussion in the forum however, nothing to lose if you try at least.
Pages:
Jump to: