Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY PAYMENT MATTERS - page 4. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 62
August 20, 2020, 03:57:01 PM
The use of Escrow in bounties would go a long way to prevent the issue of unpaid bounty rewards in the forum. I wish it can be made mandatory, both projects and bounty manager should be mandated to comply or loose the bounty thread. This would give bounty hunters a voice and their worth would be appreciated by projects.
I remember managing the bounty julerz, but it seems that he doesn't have an active campaign at the moment, because I see him using the Esrwow system, different from other bounty managers, hopefully in the future it will be tightened
We have many other bounty managers like yahoo they mostly works in projects those give them coins before start of campaign as they feel good and have good confidence but right now we have no good projects so they are not doing any campaign or project hopefully as we will normal in coming days then we will have projects like these where managers will use escrow before start of project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
August 20, 2020, 03:10:11 PM
The use of Escrow in bounties would go a long way to prevent the issue of unpaid bounty rewards in the forum. I wish it can be made mandatory, both projects and bounty manager should be mandated to comply or loose the bounty thread. This would give bounty hunters a voice and their worth would be appreciated by projects.

It should be like that. Only a few Bounty Managers implement Escrow in each campaign. With the escrow, participants will certainly feel that the payment will be safe. There have been many cases of unpaid participants. it's really very sad. If it's required, then this is a great move for all.
Activity: 664
August 20, 2020, 02:56:46 PM
Will it be wise if this forum put up a request that ALL NEW PROJECTS EXPECTING TO RUN BOUNTIES SHOULD PAY A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF FUNDS BEFORE CONDUCTING ANY BOUNTY OR run an ESCROW.
The fund will be use to settle hunters should incase project owners Refuse to pay hunters Or decides to play tricks with hunters payment after a successful bounty campaign. For over a long period, hunters has been crying and wailing about successful campaigns that has refused to make payment. there are new campaigns on-going and more projects will run bounty campaigns sooner or later. the issue of payment is still a lingering problem here with No solid profound solution. Apart from the fact that some projects has the ANN Thread labelled as SCAMS, it is still do not offer solutions to payments.

the idea above is just a suggestion.. we all hope that a perfect solution will solve this issue of projects refusing to settle hunters here and will promote this platform.

It's a good idea for us bounty hunters to get our right, which is a payment, but it would be nice to make it every week with the altcoins that are already on the market, they are the value of the bounty we are working on. so that everyone feels safe and trusts each other.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 20, 2020, 02:49:12 PM
I remember managing the bounty julerz, but it seems that he doesn't have an active campaign at the moment, because I see him using the Esrwow system, different from other bounty managers, hopefully in the future it will be tightened
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 20, 2020, 02:31:32 PM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 20, 2020, 01:38:59 PM
What TS offers is very similar to the function that the bounty hunters Union could perform if it were created. And so the idea is very interesting, because now there are smart contracts that will help you implement it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
August 20, 2020, 01:10:10 PM
asking for tokens first using the escrow service is not the task of the forum admin but it is the responsibility of the bounty manager, the forum only provides a place for promotion and will not interfere with bounty hunter payment problems
Yes, bounty is only a small part of this forum and the administrators will not be held accountable for it. That is why bounty managers appear on this forum, they will manage projects and keep them running smoothly on this forum and attract more people to join the bounty.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
August 20, 2020, 12:49:57 PM
Yes you can handle it on an escrow but I don't think some of the coins are still lock for sometime depends on the project, I think. Well it's really risky for the bounty hunters that they would work so hard and not getting a payment also escrow is like optional and not necessary so only join on the campaign you think is worth and will pay you.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
August 20, 2020, 10:07:11 AM
asking for tokens first using the escrow service is not the task of the forum admin but it is the responsibility of the bounty manager, the forum only provides a place for promotion and will not interfere with bounty hunter payment problems
I think the bounty manager is only doing his job but usually the bounty manager has received half a 50% payment or maybe 25% of the agreement to do his job as the bounty manager of the project and can be used as collateral to make payments to the bounty manager, whereas if the payment is for the participants are not distributed, so it could also be the fault of the developer who does not carry out the agreement.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 20, 2020, 09:32:09 AM
The best is hiring the tokens to the bounty manager so as to avoid not paying when the bounty finally turns out food as many projects prefers postponing bounty and ends up paying when price is nothing to hunters or when they are about shutting down and some would keep procastinating forever. Best is for bounty managers to always collect coins and distribute as promise.
This step is best, if the token is in the hands of the manager I think there is no delay in payment. because the cheating trick done by the bounty team is to make payments when the token price is destroyed, it is very disappointing for the workers who work hard to promote the project all the time, so I think this might be a realistic and fair step
Only if the Bounty Manger is trustworthy and won't do anything bad to escape with all the rewards allocated for the bounty campaign. But nevertheless it's a good idea having such kind of thing that would guaranteed bounty hunters rewards.
Activity: 728
August 20, 2020, 07:55:31 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
August 07, 2020, 05:44:51 AM
Escrow will work better for this situation or rather find a capable bounty manager who always make payment to his fellow bounty hunters like bubbalex, people like bubbalex don't need escrow because they always make sure that bounty hunters get paid.
Agree, Bubbalex does not need escrow. But he has rigorous processes for selecting projects. So we always see the best projects coming from him, and the bounty hunter gets a lot of money participating in those campaigns.
Activity: 936
August 07, 2020, 04:40:13 AM
The best is hiring the tokens to the bounty manager so as to avoid not paying when the bounty finally turns out food as many projects prefers postponing bounty and ends up paying when price is nothing to hunters or when they are about shutting down and some would keep procastinating forever. Best is for bounty managers to always collect coins and distribute as promise.
This step is best, if the token is in the hands of the manager I think there is no delay in payment. because the cheating trick done by the bounty team is to make payments when the token price is destroyed, it is very disappointing for the workers who work hard to promote the project all the time, so I think this might be a realistic and fair step
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
August 07, 2020, 01:52:11 AM
Escrow will work better for this situation or rather find a capable bounty manager who always make payment to his fellow bounty hunters like bubbalex, people like bubbalex don't need escrow because they always make sure that bounty hunters get paid.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
August 07, 2020, 01:50:27 AM
the idea is very good, but in my opinion it is very difficult to implement, especially for the project owner. They certainly do not know whether the project will be successful or not by paying for the bounty. It would be better if the payment was made using stable coins such as BTC or ETH. But I see that lately there are a lot of bounties that are not paid even though the project is successful, even though it will definitely be paid late. even worse if the project is scam..
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 01, 2020, 06:50:13 PM
Very brilliant idea, friend.  During this time there are often delays in the distribution of tokens to bounty participants so that bounty participants always become the injured party.  Hopefully managers can enforce rules like this when accepting jobs from crypto projects who want to open a bounty.
I don't think it's the fault of the bounty manager because sometimes there are projects that have given tokens or bitcoins specifically allocated to bounty campaign participants, and only those who have escrowed with the bounty manager will make payments on time, otherwise the bounty manager will provide a copy of the spreadsheet to the team from the project to immediately process the payment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 01, 2020, 05:56:21 PM
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
August 01, 2020, 04:59:48 PM
Nice one mate, I love the suggestion,the torture on bounty hunters is becoming so frustrating,after promoting, no payment, hunters will keep asking when payment, reason why the bounty project should be escrowed,atleast bounty detective does that now. Coins should be escrowed with native token or stable coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
August 01, 2020, 04:31:00 PM
payment of bounty rewards to bounty hunters is always a problem . After they are done shilling projects and developers make profits they turn around to regard bounty hunters as beggars who are looking for free token . at this point they forget that those bounty hunters bought data , charge their phones and use their time to promote their projects.

Like you said , i like what some bounty managers are beginning to do now , by making sure they collect bounty rewards form team before inviting hunters to join and promote the project.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
August 01, 2020, 11:46:22 AM
I think we're nearly there, similar to your idea about mandatory for bounty project to use a middle man as bounty manager or escrow (Detective group, trusted name in bounty managers). People view at new bounty project that doesn't use the above is very cautious.
Pages:
Jump to: