Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🏦 🤑 POWERLOAN LENDING 🚀 💲 - page 2. (Read 3079 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I see that the bounty program is good and the team promises worthy rewards. Most of all with this approach the project is gaining popularity

Well the bounty program shouldn't be too easy though. Otherwise since most bounty participants are dumpers the prices will collapse on launch
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
If you want to earn additional coins/tokens/money you have to build your network first. This is a Lending Program and only with referrals you have a chance to earn a good amount of coins, if you do not have much money to invest. And this bounty is well designed for the referral system.
I agree with you, in order to earn on this project you need to invite all your friends into it and then there is a real chance to earn well

It's like you are making your own company or business which will also enhance the skill of people on getting refferals. The idea of the bounty is remarkable. You need to strive hard to get free token.

A good referral is one who make the product/services he is referring their own. There are many ways of doing it such as creating original content, or creating post or market it in local forums and area. By owning and creating an ecosystem of their own, they can be a referral leader easily.

I agree with you mate. This will also test the people who are joining the bounty campaign who is the best to make a post that is original and not revised. This will also a challenge to us. Free token is not really for free, we need also to make a move to receive our rewards.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If you want to earn additional coins/tokens/money you have to build your network first. This is a Lending Program and only with referrals you have a chance to earn a good amount of coins, if you do not have much money to invest. And this bounty is well designed for the referral system.
I agree with you, in order to earn on this project you need to invite all your friends into it and then there is a real chance to earn well

It's like you are making your own company or business which will also enhance the skill of people on getting refferals. The idea of the bounty is remarkable. You need to strive hard to get free token.

A good referral is one who make the product/services he is referring their own. There are many ways of doing it such as creating original content, or creating post or market it in local forums and area. By owning and creating an ecosystem of their own, they can be a referral leader easily.
Activity: 196

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Interesting referral system of earnings. This is how many people need to make their small company to get tokens.
I have not yet seen such a system, how many people need to get a normal number of tokens?
Activity: 154
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I see that the bounty program is good and the team promises worthy rewards. Most of all with this approach the project is gaining popularity
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The developer, I realized that you can not transfer coins, but when will there be accruals?
I guess you can only transfer the coins once the platform is launched and after the success of the project. Till that the project is still in the devloping mode. (Initial Coin Offering). This project is going to turn much profitable and more and more investors will invest into this project.
Yes, actually in each project the coins/tokens can be transferred after the Initial Coin Offering phase and once they launch their platform. Untill that time always to collect as many as tokens you can because this project is really going to turn best in the future.
We all need to be patient and now to help the project develop. I hope that later we will get our coins without delay
Yes, patience is a virtue. Lets all be calm and solve each issues in a nice and polite way.The project is still new in the market so lets give them a chance to explaine and answers all our question.I am sure they are trying there best to serve all our expectation.So lets just wait for more updates.
Yes you are right. The devlopers are also human like us so they also need some rest. So you have to give sometime to them so they can solve their queries. And if you want daily updates then i suggest you to join the official telegram grouop of POWERLOAN.

You're definitely right mate, well as time passes by this project doing well since admin is always here to answer any queries about this project. I'm just hoping that the team will able to pursue whatever it takes since this project is in developmental stage as I believe this project have bright future that can be benefit by everybody here in community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Hello admin can I know what is the status of the ICO sale as of now? And it been so long since I register and follow the steps to receive free PWL coin but still no coins in my account.

I haven't received any as well, I am not sure if I just made something wrong. There are already someone who got 1.4k PWL coins doing task alone.
The developer, I realized that you can not transfer coins, but when will there be accruals?
I guess you can only transfer the coins once the platform is launched and after the success of the project. Till that the project is still in the devloping mode. (Initial Coin Offering). This project is going to turn much profitable and more and more investors will invest into this project.
Yes, actually in each project the coins/tokens can be transferred after the Initial Coin Offering phase and once they launch their platform. Untill that time always to collect as many as tokens you can because this project is really going to turn best in the future.
We all need to be patient and now to help the project develop. I hope that later we will get our coins without delay
Yes, patience is a virtue. Lets all be calm and solve each issues in a nice and polite way.The project is still new in the market so lets give them a chance to explaine and answers all our question.I am sure they are trying there best to serve all our expectation.So lets just wait for more updates.
Yes you are right. The devlopers are also human like us so they also need some rest. So you have to give sometime to them so they can solve their queries. And if you want daily updates then i suggest you to join the official telegram grouop of POWERLOAN.

We have not even done our Pre-ICO, how can you transfer coin now?
I wish you patience, in your hard business. Many users for some reason don't go deep into bases of the project and don't even know when sales of coins begin. It is a pity that such inattentive people have gone.
copper member

We have not even done our Pre-ICO, how can you transfer coin now?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Better for now, collect more rewards with the bounty campaign until the project ends thw bounty. People now is to demanding, they already have a chance getting free money but still don't get satisfied.

Well people have been greedy since the beginning of time, people will keep alting and doing dumb shit to get more easy money for close to no work
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Yes,patients is a virtue.Lets all be calm and solve each issues in a nice and polite way.The project is still new in the market so lets give them a chance to explaine and answers all our question.I am sure they are trying there best to serve all our expectation.So lets just wait for more updates.

I agree with this. Not all things are easy to get and fullfill. We need time to prepare and plan inorder for all things to be possible. And the dev team of PowerLoan are trying their best to give us good services and satisfactions. So it's better to give them a time at least because this is the only way we can repay them for their kindness.
Yes bud you are absolutely true. Lets respect thier decisions and continue supporting the admins of this project because they are doing everything thwy can to make this successful.
Activity: 252

Better for now, collect more rewards with the bounty campaign until the project ends thw bounty. People now is to demanding, they already have a chance getting free money but still don't get satisfied.
I saw the signature of the project the first time, I will join the project.
Merit: 10
Yes,patients is a virtue.Lets all be calm and solve each issues in a nice and polite way.The project is still new in the market so lets give them a chance to explaine and answers all our question.I am sure they are trying there best to serve all our expectation.So lets just wait for more updates.

I agree with this. Not all things are easy to get and fullfill. We need time to prepare and plan inorder for all things to be possible. And the dev team of PowerLoan are trying their best to give us good services and satisfactions. So it's better to give them a time at least because this is the only way we can repay them for their kindness.

Becoming successful is not really easy to achieve, it needs more effort and more hard work to reach it. The dev is doing his best to make this happen in the near future. So lets help the dev and this project to become more successful.
Yes mate thats true.We need to work hand and hand with the admin to achieve success in a short period of time.
copper member
Bounty updated.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Becoming successful is not really easy to achieve, it needs more effort and more hard work to reach it. The dev is doing his best to make this happen in the near future. So lets help the dev and this project to become more successful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Having issues are normal for a new project like this, but as time goes by I am sure that dev will fix and improve their systems so that this project can compete to other projects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Yes I agree the best thing we can do to this project is to help it become popular and increase its exposure so that many investors will be encourage to join and invest in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: