Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🏦 🤑 POWERLOAN LENDING 🚀 💲 - page 6. (Read 3079 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Latest Update

All bounty claims have been closed and reward have now been adjusted to a new number.
Thank you for your support.
Thank you Developer, but I do not see a reward for telegram.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I do not see any reward on the site.

Did you read the full details of the bounty thread of the project? I guess you didn't. So I suggest you read it first and participate on the bounty program.
Activity: 224
The Dev team are really doing their best just to give satisfaction for their supporters and for their possible investors in the future. With their ICO happening tomorrow, there is no doubt that there will be a lot of investors who will join to this project and probably will invest too.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Latest Update

Facebook bounty have been added. Limited to once a week. 10 POWL awarded.
Please follow instruction to claim bounty.
Greats, i think i can do this Smiley... Well i have 435 POWL at my balance with 3 task, so awesome:

Thank you for your support

Great work or the team. Facebook bounty campaign added. This will make the project more popular and more funds will be allocated. Thank you for this.

Same here. Thanks for this new updates manager and for sure this will be a good help for us who wants to get more POWL tokens. I hope there will be a lot of ways to earn your tokens so we can saved more of it in the future and we can be able to avail the services provided by your dev team.

Me too, I am waiting for the facebook bounty. It is good to know that dev already added this. I am sure many will participate in this campaign. More and more bounty hunter will become interested in this campaign.

This is interesting, can a bounty reward also be used as a stake for lending?  Since there will be no exchange to liquidate the coin yet, I think it's the best thing to do.
Yes, that is a great idea and also it can allow several investors as well as bounty hunters to test the lending platform. It can surely be of much profit for the team too as more and more investors will surely invest into this project.
I think that you need to invest with their tokens in their platform similar to bitconnect. These kind of projects work similar actually but this one is trustworthy and can be invested upon.
Yes, even i have sawn similar projects before but i found this project potential to have good profits ahead. This project is going to have huge profits with some large amount of investors.

I agree to you buddy this project have a great potential to earn much more profit. Since this kind of proiect is not new here in crypto currency ,Im just hoping that they will competitive among others. Likewise, having their features may attract those users as well as probable investors in this prestigious project.
More campaign that will be joining by the members. Everybody is happy  about the update, we can now get more profit and more help to the project. I just hope that members and tje team will help each other.
Already many companies are added by the CEO, but I consider that signature and avatar campaigns will be able to yield bigger and faster result of achievement of new heights of number of target audience of the project what success of the project directly will depend on.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Latest Update

Greats, i think i can do this Smiley... Well i have 435 POWL at my balance with 3 task, so awesome:

Great work or the team. Facebook bounty campaign added. This will make the project more popular and more funds will be allocated. Thank you for this.

Same here. Thanks for this new updates manager and for sure this will be a good help for us who wants to get more POWL tokens. I hope there will be a lot of ways to earn your tokens so we can saved more of it in the future and we can be able to avail the services provided by your dev team.

Me too, I am waiting for the facebook bounty. It is good to know that dev already added this. I am sure many will participate in this campaign. More and more bounty hunter will become interested in this campaign.

This is interesting, can a bounty reward also be used as a stake for lending?  Since there will be no exchange to liquidate the coin yet, I think it's the best thing to do.
Yes, that is a great idea and also it can allow several investors as well as bounty hunters to test the lending platform. It can surely be of much profit for the team too as more and more investors will surely invest into this project.
I think that you need to invest with their tokens in their platform similar to bitconnect. These kind of projects work similar actually but this one is trustworthy and can be invested upon.
Yes, even i have sawn similar projects before but i found this project potential to have good profits ahead. This project is going to have huge profits with some large amount of investors.

I agree to you buddy this project have a great potential to earn much more profit. Since this kind of proiect is not new here in crypto currency ,Im just hoping that they will competitive among others. Likewise, having their features may attract those users as well as probable investors in this prestigious project.
More campaign that will be joining by the members. Everybody is happy  about the update, we can now get more profit and more help to the project. I just hope that members and tje team will help each other.
Activity: 210
How can I report my work (WPP translation) ?
i finished
Activity: 252
I do not see any reward on the site.
Activity: 574
Latest Update

All bounty claims have been closed and reward have now been adjusted to a new number.
Thanks, I'm here to clarify if the rewards have been claimed by me. I hope the others will do the same for me to make this project trustable.
I see that many people support the project and are interested in its development. I hope the team will promote their project as well as it is now.
Activity: 196
Latest Update

Excellent update. Now you can participate in the bounty program on facebook. And you can get a reward in the form of additional tokens. I like to send reports. since you came up with this in your personal account on the site, it's very convenient. Do not write on the forum, so you do not notice your work. And so it is accurately taken into account. Because personally send to the check through the site, and not just links.
More bounty campaign had been released. I am waiting for this bounty for facebook. This will make the project allocate more funds. Thank you for this.
Activity: 602
Latest Update

Thanks, I'm here to clarify if the rewards have been claimed by me. I hope the others will do the same for me to make this project trustable.
copper member
Activity: 56
Latest Update

copper member
Latest Update

Excellent update. Now you can participate in the bounty program on facebook. And you can get a reward in the form of additional tokens. I like to send reports. since you came up with this in your personal account on the site, it's very convenient. Do not write on the forum, so you do not notice your work. And so it is accurately taken into account. Because personally send to the check through the site, and not just links.

This is not just convenient for bounty hunters, it's convenient for our team. We are able to use a single screen to view the ticket, allocate reward and verify.
copper member
Report Bugs ($165)
Reward: 150 POWL Tokens.
Allocated: 10,000 POWL Token
Action: Report any bugs you find on Powerloan.io, we will fix it immediately and you will be rewarded for highlighting it to us.

Alright so the first bug to be reported, the 10000 allocated tokens arent fully divisible by the 150 reward, 50 or so will be left  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How do I claim my 150 POWL Tongue

Bounties will be adjusted throughout the program based on the balance.
copper member
Till what moment will bounty be open? To 5/5/2018? And where it is possible to look at information on the remained slots for various branches of bounty? Only 500,000 coins, mean limits after all is.

Yes for bounty it is limited to 500,000.
We will also be reducing amount of reward periodically as we gather more support.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Latest Update

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I visit the website and the Presale will start in tomorrow? Hoping the promotions and advertisement will gain impression and investors for the early ICO stage. Goodluck.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Report Bugs ($165)
Reward: 150 POWL Tokens.
Allocated: 10,000 POWL Token
Action: Report any bugs you find on Powerloan.io, we will fix it immediately and you will be rewarded for highlighting it to us.

Alright so the first bug to be reported, the 10000 allocated tokens arent fully divisible by the 150 reward, 50 or so will be left  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How do I claim my 150 POWL Tongue
Activity: 434
Latest Update

Yeah, as I joined on their bounty in telegram. Well, I agree on your point mate. Also they should have an official group so to make further information on this project on how it really works in detailed here in crypto currency community.
Activity: 154
Latest Update

Activity: 182
Till what moment will bounty be open? To 5/5/2018? And where it is possible to look at information on the remained slots for various branches of bounty? Only 500,000 coins, mean limits after all is.
Pages:
Jump to: