Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🏦 🤑 POWERLOAN LENDING 🚀 💲 - page 5. (Read 3079 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Hello admin can I know what is the status of the ICO sale as of now? And it been so long since I register and follow the steps to receive free PWL coin but still no coins in my account.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
the project helps all users or participants or investors to assess any experience and upload it without hiding their true identity.
Thats really great and also the project is eco frindly so it will also save a lot of energy which will help to save our mother nature too. This project is going to be great ahead.

It won't be difficult to promote this project especially to those environmentalists and if they can show valid asset that they are really going to invest in renewable asset then they will attract more investors and make them different from Bitconnect.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

1495 POWL from task and have 1 ref.. Good.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
the project helps all users or participants or investors to assess any experience and upload it without hiding their true identity.
Thats really great and also the project is eco frindly so it will also save a lot of energy which will help to save our mother nature too. This project is going to be great ahead.

You're right, well as time passes by this project become popular as I look on their telegram bounty. Hopefully they will able to provide a channel as each and everyone of us have a great communication on each member. I'm just hoping that the team may able to provide a much more attractive features since this kind of project is not new in the community
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
Activity: 182
When it ends and a new week starts, I don't understand explain to me?
It will be possible at everyone the week and you will give account proceeding from it. For example you have made a retweet on April 11, your week means will proceed till April 17 inclusive. Similar practice was observed by me already in several projects and it is very convenient both for the administrator, and for the user.
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Do you need Greek translation?
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
When it ends and a new week starts, I don't understand explain to me?
Activity: 266
I like to participate signature campaign.
please let me know how to do it.( how to wear the logo)
Activity: 266
very interesting project.  I already joined the telegram bounty and already sent a support ticket. good luck!
Activity: 280
I do not see any reward on the site.
You can't see any reward? You check on the first post here at this thread to see the details and options of the bounty campaign which will reward you with a POWL Tokens. Also, they already made how much will they put in to the rewards in each medium of bounty programs.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
It looks like the website has some updates, it's good to see that the team is already there and the work that they have accomplished in the past.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I'm so amazed that the project is offering a good amount for their bounty programs. Many bounty hunters will join to these bounty programs.
Yes Its very nice to know that this project offers a good amount of rewards.I will surely follow its announcements regarding with there bounties and will surely join and be apart of project achievements soon.Wishing also to have this project a many investors and clients for a smooth start of this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I think to join this company. Not the most generous rewards, but the success of conanda is possible!
Why do you think that the team will be successful? There are a lot of similar projects, but with more competent technical documents

So are you thinking that this project will not be successful in the near future? Ofcourse, members here are hoping that this project will be successful, this will be happen if this project will have a very active and supportive community.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
The Dev team are really doing their best just to give satisfaction for their supporters and for their possible investors in the future. With their ICO happening tomorrow, there is no doubt that there will be a lot of investors who will join to this project and probably will invest too.
With the help of the bounty participants and the dedicated team members, this project will surely go somewhere in the future. They have a great marketing strategy to promote this project!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I think to join this company. Not the most generous rewards, but the success of conanda is possible!

Yeah right, the rewards are not high but still good and will give us the opportunity to have this tokens for free. I really hope many members will join the bounty and hoping the project will have high popularity.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
I do not see any reward on the site.

Did you read the full details of the bounty thread of the project? I guess you didn't. So I suggest you read it first and participate on the bounty program.

Yeah right, it was stated to create a ticket of the bounty you made so that devs will trace and check then after that the tokens will be added in our account. The instruction is very clear and easy to understand.
Activity: 154
Why do you think that the team will be successful? There are a lot of similar projects, but with more competent technical documents
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: