Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🏦 🤑 POWERLOAN LENDING 🚀 💲 - page 7. (Read 3079 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Latest Update

Facebook bounty have been added. Limited to once a week. 10 POWL awarded.
Please follow instruction to claim bounty.
Greats, i think i can do this Smiley... Well i have 435 POWL at my balance with 3 task, so awesome:
https://i.imgur.com/CFsdlIf.jpg

Thank you for your support

Great work or the team. Facebook bounty campaign added. This will make the project more popular and more funds will be allocated. Thank you for this.

Same here. Thanks for this new updates manager and for sure this will be a good help for us who wants to get more POWL tokens. I hope there will be a lot of ways to earn your tokens so we can saved more of it in the future and we can be able to avail the services provided by your dev team.

Me too, I am waiting for the facebook bounty. It is good to know that dev already added this. I am sure many will participate in this campaign. More and more bounty hunter will become interested in this campaign.

This is interesting, can a bounty reward also be used as a stake for lending?  Since there will be no exchange to liquidate the coin yet, I think it's the best thing to do.
Yes, that is a great idea and also it can allow several investors as well as bounty hunters to test the lending platform. It can surely be of much profit for the team too as more and more investors will surely invest into this project.
I think that you need to invest with their tokens in their platform similar to bitconnect. These kind of projects work similar actually but this one is trustworthy and can be invested upon.
Yes, even i have sawn similar projects before but i found this project potential to have good profits ahead. This project is going to have huge profits with some large amount of investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Latest Update

Greats, i think i can do this Smiley... Well i have 435 POWL at my balance with 3 task, so awesome:

Great work or the team. Facebook bounty campaign added. This will make the project more popular and more funds will be allocated. Thank you for this.

Same here. Thanks for this new updates manager and for sure this will be a good help for us who wants to get more POWL tokens. I hope there will be a lot of ways to earn your tokens so we can saved more of it in the future and we can be able to avail the services provided by your dev team.

Me too, I am waiting for the facebook bounty. It is good to know that dev already added this. I am sure many will participate in this campaign. More and more bounty hunter will become interested in this campaign.

This is interesting, can a bounty reward also be used as a stake for lending?  Since there will be no exchange to liquidate the coin yet, I think it's the best thing to do.
Yes, that is a great idea and also it can allow several investors as well as bounty hunters to test the lending platform. It can surely be of much profit for the team too as more and more investors will surely invest into this project.
I think that you need to invest with their tokens in their platform similar to bitconnect. These kind of projects work similar actually but this one is trustworthy and can be invested upon.
Activity: 210
Latest Update

https://i.imgur.com/CFsdlIf.jpg

copper member
Activity: 56
Latest Update

Lending will open after ICO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Latest Update

Activity: 560
Latest Update

How do you claim the twitter and facebook bounties btw? Like how do we inform you guys? Via the support ticket or by linking you the things here on the thread
It is more interesting to me for what merits this user has received such awards? What has he executed except Twitter and telegrams of tasks? Has perhaps found a bug? All the same 435 doesn't meet...

How do I get the 435 POWL? Please tell me the requirement in order to claim my 435 POWL, I really wanted to have some of it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Latest Update

How do you claim the twitter and facebook bounties btw? Like how do we inform you guys? Via the support ticket or by linking you the things here on the thread
It is more interesting to me for what merits this user has received such awards? What has he executed except Twitter and telegrams of tasks? Has perhaps found a bug? All the same 435 doesn't meet...
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
Reserved for high quality Indonesian Translation
Bitcointalk Username: Tendou_Karen
Bitcointalk Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tendoukaren-1217962
Native Language: Indonesian
ETH Address : 0x6dA68dcEEaA495F8070713299288eA3ba4f6ca25
Email Address : [email protected]

Please contact me via link above or send me a message if i'm accepted  Cheesy

ANN Thread is done! Link to Indonesian ANN Thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpra-icoregdeposito-powerloan-lending-pra-ico-552018-3294245
Whitepaper is on-going
Whitepaper in Indonesian is done! Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Aqzr4aXmmgX1o4HSjrteWVlS_TZfY-5y/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 280
Latest Update

Wow! The team is really doing it! Adding more options that will help the project more! Let's see how everyone will participate to this one and hoping that the team did balance the rewards given to the task assigned here at Powerloan.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Latest Update

Yes, this is what we are waiting now. I will definitely participate in this bounty campaign. I am glad that dev listened to all members here that requesting to have a facebook bounty campaign.
It seems theres a lot of participants who joined facebook, twitter and telegram campaign. Hopefully they will be effective in advertising this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Latest Update

Yes, this is what we are waiting now. I will definitely participate in this bounty campaign. I am glad that dev listened to all members here that requesting to have a facebook bounty campaign.
Activity: 182
Latest Update

This is so far the best bounty that I joined in my entire btctalk career. Hopefully this project succeeds and will be able to help more in this community.
Activity: 210
Latest Update

Such a great platform! They're offering many bounties in order for the supporters to gain tokens and also to the project so it may become in-demand on the public.
copper member
Hey. Payment for participation in the Bounty of the company is the same for all? Can I participate from one account in different companies? For example, if it is a company telegram and at the same time a signature company?

As I understand the bounty campaign rules, yes we can join different bounties. Actually a lot already joined different campaigns now. You should be joining now while there are still slots available.

Yes please join. We need the support. Thank you guys.
Activity: 378
Developer I want to join the company signatures, payment is the same for everyone?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Hey. Payment for participation in the Bounty of the company is the same for all? Can I participate from one account in different companies? For example, if it is a company telegram and at the same time a signature company?

As I understand the bounty campaign rules, yes we can join different bounties. Actually a lot already joined different campaigns now. You should be joining now while there are still slots available.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Latest Update

Activity: 224
Latest Update

copper member

Yes you can.
Pages:
Jump to: