Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] (Reann) CrazyBet ICO. July 23 - Aug 10. - page 9. (Read 9306 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 252
All ,, Please be patient ,, stay 2 more days ,, maybe the spreadsheets will updated after ico finished ,,

Yes, I am hoping that it will get updated. Two more days to go before the ICO ends.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade
All ,, Please be patient ,, stay 2 more days ,, maybe the spreadsheets will updated after ico finished ,,
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
hlw sir I have joined this social bounty and signature bounty  and  still waiting for updating spreadsheet.
I hope early updated this.
and wishes for ico success
thanks best of luck for this project
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
join  twitter campaign
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
hy dev please update im full member now

thank you
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Thank you sir for updating the spreadsheet. I hope everything works fine. So what we all want can come true. That is a gift for us Smiley Smiley
And hopefully your project can be a great success. Good job Smiley
Activity: 500
BountyMarketcap
i  have join  twitter campaign.
hello sir
can you update my rank bitcointalk from jr.member to member sir in signature spreadsheets

my account : Fujiati
spreadsheets no : 8

thanks sir
Same with me ,, but I guess it will not change the stakes it gets because for jr and members are getting 5 stakes ,,
Activity: 476
I joined the Facebook Bounty Company.  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Still waiting for the ICO to finish. Good project indeed and have a success in the future.
Activity: 356
Merit: 101
I signed up to Signature. How many posts should I write in a week?
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
hello sir
can you update my rank bitcointalk from jr.member to member sir in signature spreadsheets

my account : Fujiati
spreadsheets no : 8

thanks sir
Activity: 1050
A very remarkable project .. 10 August just a few more moments .. a very good project and growing fast .. congratulations for those of you who participate for this project .. soon you will have lots of coins and will become a millionaire ...   Grin Grin good job
Activity: 210
the spreadsheet is not yet updated? why? is there any problems to this ico? the facebook page keep updating but this thread is not. how can you explain about this? hello campaign manager are you right there please update the spreadsheet thanks.
Today is the updating of the steaks waiting to be calculated all after the ico when can we expect this coin? i mean exchanger where can we exchange it after the ico's done and for sure successful. hoping it will be on bittrex Smiley
Please be patient ,, i think dev is working behind ,, it's just that he has not updated it in the spreadsheet ,,
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
I Have Registered to the twitter and facebook campaign. Please check my registration form sir.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
I just follow the social media Twitter bounty. So why is bounty twitter so small at stake, unlike the gift of Facebook ?
Activity: 406
Hello, please add me to the table, I joined Bounty Facebook and Twitter at the beginning, I regularly do everything
Bitcointalk username : diamondox
Facebook url https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005863330171
Facebook friends: 5000
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/OMyropolska
Twitter followers: 1405
 my wallet  0xf160066aBBba5D1Be2a9D1E37ca7AFbf09c08731
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
how do you calculate the stakes? one tasks per day will be count and get reward or one minimum 1 task per week will be counted?
Activity: 252
Join facebook
Link facebook
 https://m.facebook.com/ochimb.emoh
Pages:
Jump to: