Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] (Reann) CrazyBet ICO. July 23 - Aug 10. - page 6. (Read 9306 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I hope this is not a scam. Yes, we wait until the developers contact us, and explain about this issue.

If this is all a fraud, then our struggle has been in vain. And this coin is a shit coin
Activity: 518
Merit: 262
when do you update twitter and facebook spreadsheet?we need know.some tell our.
Activity: 593
Merit: 126
Bounty Manager
i have joined social media campaign.. when the rewards will be distributed?? because the ICO period is finished.. where is the exchange of this token??

Cmon man, have patience, here everyone is waiting for when the bounty is calculated, we are all in the same boat. Waiting for news from devs or manager
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
i have joined social media campaign.. when the rewards will be distributed?? because the ICO period is finished.. where is the exchange of this token??
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
Lets wait a bit more. I assume the dev's will reply soon!
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Why many are still asking about the update of the project, whether the project is not finished yet?

The ico was finished with successful and now we are waiting for bounty distribution but still spreadsheet counting not complete. so we waiting for announcement about that from campaign manager and one more thing the crazybet will going to hit bittrex on 20th of august as said crazybet team so let's see what will happen.
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
I read in twitter that they had some problems about a deposit made in bittrex, i don't know if it's true. Bittrex said it's fake. I don't remember what kind of deposit was but is related to the token sale.  Huh
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297

I am definitely not an expert in this sphere, but have you checked crazy bet ico  wallet? It's empty.. not a good sign.

checking thier website  i see the address given there is only reicieve 0.03 eth. i also visit their ann thread there are no news or updates given there so i think this project already failed.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xf60306541C7eec9946dA3C009358c1d9E775478a

That transaction (0,03 ETH) was made when the ico was already over. The collected ethereums have been moved to other accounts, why? Scam?

No investor paid BTC or LTC
https://blockchain.info/address/17HMWvnVpC1JqDiEedBdSPsM8LQGZ1CQWe
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/search.dws?q=LbrfLRpebzBHsVu1seyx5m5exRdvz2VJhC
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
Why many are still asking about the update of the project, whether the project is not finished yet?
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
hi sir when you update spreadsheets.. and when i can remove the signature . please give me information about the ICO thanks
Activity: 910
Merit: 520

I am definitely not an expert in this sphere, but have you checked crazy bet ico  wallet? It's empty.. not a good sign.

checking thier website  i see the address given there is only reicieve 0.03 eth. i also visit their ann thread there are no news or updates given there so i think this project already failed.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
We are all; waiting, I hope it isn't a scam. I will wait for update, otherwise will have to remove my blog review if this is a scam. I hope it isn't.  Cry
Activity: 325
Looking forward to some bounty info on how the token distribution gets along..

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

I am definitely not an expert in this sphere, but have you checked crazy bet ico  wallet? It's empty.. not a good sign.
Activity: 714
Why still no progress from bounty or is this a scammer?
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
hlw sir ico end 10 August  but still pending  all update  and manger don't active and don't replying any post/comment
just confusion
so now to day 14 August
now I can change my signature???
please  dev please say something
we are waiting for update
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Congrats for crazybet ..
How is ICO result?
For everyone, maybe the team from this project still needs a little breathing space to count and update the spreadsheet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Sir, I have written an article on this and also sent you email and inbox but my name is not in the spreadsheet yet will you please update the spreadsheet and add my name to it thanks.
Activity: 1432
Guys please tell me how to add a coin to the purse MyEtherWallet Huh
Still not get any information about how can we Clam the bounty thru eth address. we are waiting for announcement about that from campaign manager I think we will get information about that today.
Activity: 116
Guys please tell me how to add a coin to the purse MyEtherWallet Huh
Pages:
Jump to: