Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] (Reann) CrazyBet ICO. July 23 - Aug 10. - page 8. (Read 9351 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 253
It's cool, I do not know how to write my emotions in English, but I'm one of 12. Thank you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Spreadsheets with new bounty participiants updated.

All stakes and CBET will be updated in 1 day. Final update on AUG 12 (considering new status).

It's crazy, but only 12 active Signature participiants will be divide 200 000 tokens (about 20 000$). My congrats)

All is OK.

For any questions about bounties conact [email protected]

Is amazing, bounty signature user will be rich man, good luck.
I am late for joining this signature, have contract with another project
But, dev thank you very much, i just joining social media bounty program
Hope this will be rissing up when add in exchanger
Activity: 154
Hello Dev
as a newbie can I participate in your bounty project?
Activity: 840
Merit: 252

All stakes and CBET will be updated in 1 day. Final update on AUG 12 (considering new status).

It's crazy, but only 12 active Signature participiants will be divide 200 000 tokens (about 20 000$). My congrats)

All is OK.

I'm one of the campaign signature participants, it's a good thing because it's rare in a bounty signature campaign and the bonus will be bigger because only a few are involved

Yes, I agree. Bigger rewards for those who believe because only few answer the call to participate in the signature bounty. Congrats to magic 12 (including me)!
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD

All is OK.

Hello DEV.
I want to ask about who will receive a gift from the signature, is there a minimum requirement of the stake in the can? And when is his gift bounty in the share?
Please answer yes and thank you.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250

All is OK.

I'm one of the campaign signature participants, it's a good thing because it's rare in a bounty signature campaign and the bonus will be bigger because only a few are involved
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
tomorrow is the end of the campaign so that i am excited about this campaign i have some investments on this Smiley I am sure that this ico will be sucess crazybet Smiley goodluck team!
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
i need my eth address changed for payment please dev.... #64 on twitter bounty spreadsheet

0x93db065fD222aD07078D4E0720F2F2e48F6C5311

glad to complete this bounty, ICO looks great
Activity: 185
Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade

All is OK.

all signature campaign participants are lucky man.few people join this campaign.maybe they little doubt with this project while dev doesnt update on social media.congrats for all of you man

You joined in the last day ,, actually you not fully support this project because you just want a rewards ,, Grin
Activity: 784

All is OK.

all signature campaign participants are lucky man.few people join this campaign.maybe they little doubt with this project while dev doesnt update on social media.congrats for all of you man
Activity: 169

All is OK.

Thanks manager for the update. Im happy to be part of the signature campaign. This campaign drive me crazy for the past few days since its not giving any update on their fb and twitter page. Thanks for your update i got relief. Thanks so much.
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
This project is getting me crazy,im so excited with ICO result,.i know this project will get the victory of success.
Activity: 350
I have written an article and sent you an email with details about that article please check your email and approve my article thanks.
Activity: 185
Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade

All is OK.

Thanks for your update ,, I am happy to be a part to join and support this project ,, good luck dev ,,
Activity: 798
Merit: 268

All is OK.

This is crazy, congrats to those 12 participants who actively work with this project, and congrats for the success of this project.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

All is OK.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I'd like to participate in translation bounty to Polish. I've already filled in the form.
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
Hi any update here?its been few days slack, twitter and facebook has no update regarding how the ICO is going given the fact that it will end next day. Even spreadsheets are not updated. Any clarifications?
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
ICO end date august 10th
wishing luck for this project Smiley
Activity: 176
so the end of the ico is on august 10 i have some investment in here because i know that this campaign / ico will be success in the near future better to put it on bittrex or poliniex! Smiley goodluck team!
Pages:
Jump to: