Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] (Reann) CrazyBet ICO. July 23 - Aug 10. - page 4. (Read 9306 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
It looks sadly. How it will be that team get money but nobody knows they? On site there are their foto and names. And much articles about project. I think we need save patience. But it's minus in karma.

that is why everyday we saw new ICO launch, because its only need photoshop to launch ICO
this is gonna be land of money for scammer.
Yes you are point is correct but we don't know about this is scam or not. I think we will wait for 20th of this month because of already the crazybet team has been confirmed that crazybet will going to listed at bittrex exchanger.

We can wait up to 20th of this month but communication is more important than listing in the exchange.They are not at all responding in both the bounties and main thread, but we have to wait because there is no other choice for us.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
"Who will drink more alcohol?"
"Who has it bigger?"

Haha... what a ridicoulous project!
No surprise they scammed... next time guys check if it's a serious project or a joke like this one.
How to check also? They has real faces on site, reply on email, activity on forums and social. Go home to team? Get finger tips? It's really sadly. But may  be they want to gap bounty hunters only?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Wow wow wow scamed ...... our time jd useless hopefully not scamed
Crazybet.io is dead. There is no explanation for this project. Maybe the developer has long left the project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
Wow wow wow scamed ...... our time jd useless hopefully not scamed
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
"Who will drink more alcohol?"
"Who has it bigger?"

Haha... what a ridicoulous project!
No surprise they scammed... next time guys check if it's a serious project or a joke like this one.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Very long waiting for certainty from dev and i'm getting bored and today i will remove my signature
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
so this project is scam?
sad to hear it Embarrassed
there will be no payment for this bounty  Cheesy
sorry for bad english
Activity: 1432
Sorry to report but now reply to my email so far, so i guess we need to forget this one unfortunately. I will remove the post I did on my blog and all my fb ads.
This project is failing and dev is no longer concerned with this project so let's just forget about this project
Are you serious bro? I have not opened this thread for a long time,So I don't know the continuation of this project.  Thanks for info

yes we can commit this is scam project, dev only monitor this thread using alt account, and moving balance, and also bittrex allready gave statement :

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/895783855352721409
Too bad to her this because of I was supporting this project thru social media campaign. If it's really scam project I loss all my valuable time it's too bad.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
mf*ckers
Activity: 745
Merit: 252
Sorry to report but now reply to my email so far, so i guess we need to forget this one unfortunately. I will remove the post I did on my blog and all my fb ads.
This project is failing and dev is no longer concerned with this project so let's just forget about this project
Are you serious bro? I have not opened this thread for a long time,So I don't know the continuation of this project.  Thanks for info

yes we can commit this is scam project, dev only monitor this thread using alt account, and moving balance, and also bittrex allready gave statement :

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/895783855352721409
Activity: 406
Activity: 287
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Activity: 593
Merit: 126
Bounty Manager
Is the project end now? Can i join social media bounty now?
Investments in the scam have not yet brought anybody any profit, there is no bro is too late, apparently there is no bounty or investment, no one will get
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
need my payment address changed or did we work for nothing and this is scam??
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
Is the project end now? Can i join social media bounty now?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297

I am definitely not an expert in this sphere, but have you checked crazy bet ico  wallet? It's empty.. not a good sign.

checking thier website  i see the address given there is only reicieve 0.03 eth. i also visit their ann thread there are no news or updates given there so i think this project already failed.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xf60306541C7eec9946dA3C009358c1d9E775478a

That transaction (0,03 ETH) was made when the ico was already over. The collected ethereums have been moved to other accounts, why? Scam?

No investor paid BTC or LTC
https://blockchain.info/address/17HMWvnVpC1JqDiEedBdSPsM8LQGZ1CQWe
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/search.dws?q=LbrfLRpebzBHsVu1seyx5m5exRdvz2VJhC

After my post, someone has moved the last 0.03 ETH

The dev is reading this thread without logging in with his account  Grin

We wait a few days but ...
Activity: 1432
It looks sadly. How it will be that team get money but nobody knows they? On site there are their foto and names. And much articles about project. I think we need save patience. But it's minus in karma.

that is why everyday we saw new ICO launch, because its only need photoshop to launch ICO
Yes you are point is correct but we don't know about this is scam or not. I think we will wait for 20th of this month because of already the crazybet team has been confirmed that crazybet will going to listed at bittrex exchanger.
Activity: 745
Merit: 252

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Have you seen this tweet from Bittrex about this ICO https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/895783855352721409 ?
Pages:
Jump to: