Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥Red Pill Coin - The Decentralized Currency Of The Future🔥 - page 10. (Read 3777 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Do I have to indicate a link or my nickname on the forum in the registration form?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. Does a restriction on the purchase of tokens for some countries cover the bounty program also?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I can get a reward in another crypto currency rather than in the tokens of your platform?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. I create webinars about crypto-currencies and I would like to offer you to buy advertising from me.
Hello. I’ve been waiting for an answer about the bounty program for video hosting for a long time. Is it provided?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
If I translate your post retaining its structure and link, will I get a reward?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Does the language which I use to post anything in Twitter affect the placement option?
Do they pay me for additional activity of my subscribers under a particular post?
VOTES
Hello. I have several ideas for improving the marketing effectiveness of your bounty program. How can I contact the department that is responsible for it?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Will I get tokens for placing your avatar in my profile on golos.io?
Activity: 238
Where can I find the full list of resources for activity on which it’s possible to get an award?
Activity: 336
Hello. Is there a reward for writing an article about the prospects of your platform in Steemet?
Good afternoon. Can I become a member of the bounty program even if I have only 1 message on the forum?
Activity: 98
Must I repost a particular tweet or all of them?
Hello. How much will receive for reposts those with more than 10 thousand subscribers?
Activity: 261
On what in addition to the number of subscribers depends the size of my award for reposts on Twitter?
Hello. I want to place your banner on my site. Will I get tokens for this?

Yes, please message us directly and let us know what site you run, how long you will run our banners and the amount of traffic it receives.
If I report this information, will it remain confidential?
How many tokens pay to advertising on Twetter?
And how many tweet peer day or week you request?
Activity: 350
Hello. I want to compose for you the text of the mailing list with an unique design. How many tokens will you give me for this? 
Pages:
Jump to: