Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥Red Pill Coin - The Decentralized Currency Of The Future🔥 - page 11. (Read 3777 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Do you plan to spend bounty in local Russian social networks?
I am interested to join twitter bounty, how many rewteet report every week?
I dont see the wallet address in your form submition. What's the way you send the token to us in bouty program???
Merit: 101
Does the general theme of my Twitter not affect the number of tokens?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. Can I create threads in support of your ICO in order to receive an award?
Activity: 252
Does the size of the award depend on the number of views of my entry on social networks?
Hello. You did not plan to purchase advertising banners on forums that specialize in crypto currency?
Good afternoon. What is the total number of tokens allocated for participants?
Activity: 280
Is the maximum number of participants of a bounty program limited?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello. I want to place your banner on my site. Will I get tokens for this?

Yes, please message us directly and let us know what site you run, how long you will run our banners and the amount of traffic it receives.
Activity: 160
Hello! Give the reference to the table with results about accession and stakes, please. If such is available, of course. Thanks!
Activity: 209
Can you give some more info about your project? Link to website, ANN thread or something about your project, goals, roadmap.

Bitcointalk ANN thread -
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-red-pill-coin-the-decentralized-currency-of-the-future-2388595

Our Website -
http://redpillcoin.com
Is it possible to download your WhitePapaer as a separate file? I can’t view it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
it seems that I am interested to join twitter bounty, I want to ask whether I need to do rewteet report every week?
when does this bounty end?  Undecided

You are able to do a retweet (or re-share) for every post on the social networks
Will I have to post on my page a certain post or whatever I want?
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
Do you provide a translation bounty?

At the moment we don't however, we will address a translation bounty soon, just not at this time.
Will the size of the award depend on the number of people speaking this language?
Will the translation be amateur or will specialized agencies be involved?
i'll do the translation,no specialized agencies will be involved
Activity: 364

At the moment we don't however, we will address a translation bounty soon, just not at this time.
Will the size of the award depend on the number of people speaking this language?
Will the translation be amateur or will specialized agencies be involved?

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. Do you give out tokens that were issued for sale on the ICO or do you take them from the reserve?
Activity: 322
Good afternoon. Do you plan to launch a bounty program for users of Chinese local social networks?
Activity: 308
If I didn’t pass the moderation, can I reapply after a while?
Hello. I want to place your banner on my site. Will I get tokens for this?
Activity: 294
Is a similar program planned for public Telegramm accounts?
Pages:
Jump to: